Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Interesting

Majority of SBR like UTSA!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Majority also liked Utah State and Miami smh, but believe it or not...I like this one
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 09-04-14 at 10:56 AM.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I like UTSA a lot. As much as we see a lot of SBR on UTSA, they look like the correct side. I do not think that Arizona will put up the same success as they did last week. UNLV is brutal, UTSA at home in a huge game for them with all of their experience getting a TD here with 80% on the ROAD FAVORITE! Ill take UTSA all the time. Plus, if AZ is really that good, why are they -7 vs a team who everyone says "was fortunate to get as many turnovers" as they did. Shouldnt AZ by double digits here? Add in Thursday night football for UTSA, HUGE game for them. I will be on UTSA and believe that the public will bet it up to 7.5 but would be just as happy if it were 7.

Best of luck!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    I like UTSA a lot. As much as we see a lot of SBR on UTSA, they look like the correct side. I do not think that Arizona will put up the same success as they did last week. UNLV is brutal, UTSA at home in a huge game for them with all of their experience getting a TD here with 80% on the ROAD FAVORITE! Ill take UTSA all the time. Plus, if AZ is really that good, why are they -7 vs a team who everyone says "was fortunate to get as many turnovers" as they did. Shouldnt AZ by double digits here? Add in Thursday night football for UTSA, HUGE game for them. I will be on UTSA and believe that the public will bet it up to 7.5 but would be just as happy if it were 7.

Best of luck!