hokies21
    hokies21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Virginia Tech vs Ohio State

Virginia Tech actually has some very good talent this year. Kendall Fuller, one of the top corners in the country and Brandon Fasycon, both great corners. Luther Maddy, great DT. Isaiah Ford, will be an impact freshmen at WR, Having Ryan Malleck back at TE and Bucky Hodges, will be able to create some mismatches. Shai Mckenzie and Marshawn Williams will be a huge effect with the running game. OSU has a great defensive line that will be tough. Michael brewer looked good in his first game with his ball placement. Let's hope the O-line can hold up.Although some may say Beamer may be on his decline, still the most winning active coach. Virginia Tech is in good hands with Bud Fosters Defense able to dial in. With the recent loss of Braxton Miller, I think the playing field got very close to even. This will be a very large game for the Hokies on the road, as it will be the largest crowd they have ever played in front of, in history of the program(Until 2016,Battle at Bristol vs Tennessee). I'm not saying that the Hokies are going to go to Columbus and come out with a W, but im not saying were not going to. I think -12 they will cover, and I do they they can get the Win. Hokies Cover -12 and don't be surprised of they win outright. I expect this to be a great game and if the Hokies can hang tough.. Gobble Gobble
    Last edited by hokies21; 09-03-14 at 08:04 PM.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by hokies21 View Post
    Virginia Tech actually has some very good talent this year. Kendall Fuller, one of the top corners in the country and Brandon Fasycon, both great corners. Luther Maddy, great DT. Isaiah Ford, will be an impact freshmen at WR, Having Ryan Malleck back at TE and Bucky Hodges, will be able to create some mismatches. Although some may say Beamer may be on his decline, still the most winning active coach. Virginia Tech is in good hands with Bud Fosters Defense able to dial in. With the recent loss of Braxton Miller, I think the playing field got very close to even. This will be a very large game for the Hokies on the road, as it will be the largest crowd they have ever played in front of, in history of the program(Until 2016,Battle at Bristol vs Tennessee). I'm not saying that the Hokies are going to go to Columbus and come out with a W, but im not saying were not going to. I think -12 they will cover, and I do they they can get the Win. Hokies Cover -12 and don't be surprised of they win outright. I expect this to be a great game and if the Hokies can hang tough.. Gobble Gobble
    Chokiessssssss......when have the Chokies won a big game ever? The only BCS bowl game they have ever won was against Cincinnati....Win outright? Ohio State going to roll by 20+

GT21Megatron

1-26 vs top 5 teams in the Country....

hokies21

That's great because Ohio State is 8. Buckeyes will not win by 20+

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Buckeye laying 12 is insane gotta go hokies here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hokies21

PaperTrail07

Our D is horrible yes OUR

hokies21

I think the bigger concern may be the offensive line for osu. Defensively you all will be the best defensive line we will see all year.

PaperTrail07

Our D is not very good......Offensive line is bad too...BUT Meyer can gameplan like MF'er I could really see this going either way but would guess Buckeyes by 6-10.....just cant lay 12 points when your not a great/good team..

hokies21

Yeah I agree. At the end of the day, it is an Urban Meyer team. Regardless I'm excited for the game.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Buckeye laying 12 is insane gotta go hokies here
    You been warned. I don't have a dog in the fight but I know that VT is as overrated as it gets in college football year in and year out. 10-17 in bowl games...1-26 vs Top 5 teams in the country and have lost 6 of their last 7 to teams in the top 25....If this game was in Lane Stadium then you could make an argument for VT but on the road with a transfer who got beat out by a damn walk on at Texas Tech ....OSU gonna be out for blood on Prime Time TV and gonna put up points. 64 straight in home openers.

GT21Megatron

42-13 final score
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

hokies21

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions!

Off subject: Braxton's first game back will be in Lane Stadium, on a Monday night next year! That will be exciting!

I wish him well in his recovery. I hate seeing anyone get sidelined like that. I myself had a labrum surgery and still have not fully recovered when it comes to throwing activities.
    Last edited by hokies21; 09-03-14 at 10:28 PM.

ChaseCulpepper
    ChaseCulpepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State wins by 7. VTech covers....

ChaseCulpepper

Ohio State still trying to get there mojo going. Early in season. I see them struggling here and Tech covers.

ChaseCulpepper

The one thing positive for Ohio State is that it is a home game prime time saturday night.

PaperTrail07

42-13 LMAO....settle down now....Urban while I don't think a cover is out of the questions....laying points here is just not a good idea with Ohio State AT THIS POINT IN TIME>...we wont even throw enough to SNIFF 42 points...be real...
    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    42-13 final score

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

42-13 LMAO....settle down now....Urban while I don't think a cover is out of the questions....laying points here is just not a good idea with Ohio State AT THIS POINT IN TIME>...we wont even throw enough to SNIFF 42 points...be real...
    Going strictly off of my intuition, I think you are going to be very surprised on Saturday!

PaperTrail07

Hey Intuition is what pays the bills always trust it......and I HOPE SO GOD I HOPE SO LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Going strictly off of my intuition, I think you are going to be very surprised on Saturday!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

PaperTrail07

Here are my personal bets Urban....

Football - 301 Arizona U -7 -110 for Game
    Football - 316 Northwestern -7 -119 buying ½ for Game
    Football - 326 Tennessee U -10 -248 buying 7½ for Game
    Football - 351 Michigan State +18 -209 buying 6 for Game
    Football - 364 South Carolina -7 -301 buying 9½ for Game
    Football - 378 Ohio State -7 -176 buying 4 for Game

Straight and Parlay.... What do you think?

PaperTrail07

For the NFL I am all value...

Football - 461 Green Bay Packers -7 +717 selling 12½ for Game
    Football - 467 Cleveland Browns -7 +848 selling 13½ for Game
    Football - 473 Cincinnati Bengals -7 +308 selling 9 for Game
    Football - 483 Carolina Panthers -7 +308 selling 9 for Game

CASH IT

Urbanwildlife

I am going to move them where they belong!

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Can Vtech QB run West coast style quick release given Osu def?

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Rule number one in betting.. don't pick out of emotion.
    I see you're a VTech fan so I immediately have to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

OSU takes it by 17.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Here are my personal bets Urban....

Football - 301 Arizona U -7 -110 for Game
    Football - 316 Northwestern -7 -119 buying ½ for Game
    Football - 326 Tennessee U -10 -248 buying 7½ for Game
    Football - 351 Michigan State +18 -209 buying 6 for Game
    Football - 364 South Carolina -7 -301 buying 9½ for Game
    Football - 378 Ohio State -7 -176 buying 4 for Game

Straight and Parlay.... What do you think?
    Really? That is not wagering. That is praying that you do not lose any of your money. People who wager like this are the ones who cannot afford a loss. Do you have any idea how much you are giving away here? This is really poor. No cajones at all. No faith in your wagers at all. You can go 6-2 and take a loss. How bad is that?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    Rule number one in betting.. don't pick out of emotion.
    I see you're a VTech fan so I immediately have to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

OSU takes it by 17.
    Spot on. Homers who wager on their own team are notorious losers, despite what they say. Now our Va. Tech homer must have lost his tail recently because Va. Tech is 11-24-2 ATS in the past three seasons. I am sure I will not get a comment about that from our Va. Tech homer.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? That is not wagering. That is praying that you do not lose any of your money. People who wager like this are the ones who cannot afford a loss. Do you have any idea how much you are giving away here? This is really poor. No cajones at all. No faith in your wagers at all. You can go 6-2 and take a loss. How bad is that?
    What fuking business is to you BIGMOUTHQH??? Are you providing him the money to play? I actually think your Avon and womens lingerie sales business does not permit you to play, and that is the reason you are always so bitter, and feel the need to tell everyone else how to use there hard earned money. It might be a good idea for you to spend less time on SBR and more time polishing your sales techniques to increase our Avon and womens lingerie sales.
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave Urbanwildlife 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron

Chokieeeeeessssssss

hokies21

I don't disagree with you, betting on emotions is not a good idea. I normally don't bet on my team nor will I ever bet against them. I chose this play one because I think giving virginia tech +12 is achievable for us to cover. And again an outright win is going to be tough, I realize that. It's urban Meyer, it's ohio state at home, on a prime time night game. I get it. On the surface both teams.... No one knows really how they will be. One given is that virginia tech will have a great defense. Ohio state will have a great defensive line. But who knows how the offensive line will hold up? Replacing Carlos Hyde? All question marks right now. Both teams brand new quarterback. Those are big questions marks.

GT21Megatron

I'm a GT fan and I think Tulane has a good chance of beating us on Saturday because we blow and looked like shit against Wofford......I'm a true fan and don't sugar coat

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    What fuking business is to you BIGMOUTHQH??? Are you providing him the money to play? I actually think your Avon and womens lingerie sales business does not permit you to play, and that is the reason you are always so bitter, and feel the need to tell everyone else how to use there hard earned money. It might be a good idea for you to spend less time on SBR and more time polishing your sales techniques to increase our Avon and womens lingerie sales.
    You can't even come back to the U.S. If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut. Fugitives should not talk about what others do.

Urbanwildlife

BIGMOUTHQH,
    I always honor my promises so go look at your other thread idiot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by hokies21 View Post
    I don't disagree with you, betting on emotions is not a good idea. I normally don't bet on my team nor will I ever bet against them. I chose this play one because I think giving virginia tech +12 is achievable for us to cover. And again an outright win is going to be tough, I realize that. It's urban Meyer, it's ohio state at home, on a prime time night game. I get it. On the surface both teams.... No one knows really how they will be. One given is that virginia tech will have a great defense. Ohio state will have a great defensive line. But who knows how the offensive line will hold up? Replacing Carlos Hyde? All question marks right now. Both teams brand new quarterback. Those are big questions marks.
    Va. Tech has a terrible defensive front 7. One starter is back. Ohio State will run right through them. It does not matter how good the secondary is when they are making tackles 5-10 yards down field. On top of all of this, they have a freshman PK. Their offense was ranked 101st last season, and has to break in a new QB. Va. Tech is also 2-10 ATS on the road in the past two seasons. Va. Tech can contend is a very weak ACC Coastal division, and they duck Florida State and Clemson, but they are still no match for Ohio State. They will have a good W-L record with a very weak schedule. The ACC is down to Florida State or no one in the playoffs.

Urbanwildlife

Get out of here BIGMOUTH and go do what you do best opening your cocksuckerss elsewhere. Go to Covers! Opps I forgot, you got kicked out of there. lol It is bad when you get booted from a internet forum! lol

hokies21

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Va. Tech has a terrible defensive front 7. One starter is back. Ohio State will run right through them. It does not matter how good the secondary is when they are making tackles 5-10 yards down field. On top of all of this, they have a freshman PK. Their offense was ranked 101st last season, and has to break in a new QB. Va. Tech is also 2-10 ATS on the road in the past two seasons. Va. Tech can contend is a very weak ACC Coastal division, and they duck Florida State and Clemson, but they are still no match for Ohio State. They will have a good W-L record with a very weak schedule. The ACC is down to Florida State or no one in the playoffs.
    LOL terrible front 7. How can you say someone is terrible when there is only 1 returning starter....so you wouldnt no what to expect from the others, may be a better statement. And its not 1 returning starter

Urbanwildlife

Consider the source, a mentally and emotionally deranged man with a childs mentality!

12 Last