BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

More Trouble for Texas

Charlie Sgtrong and the TExas football team received miore bad news today. Starting Center Dominic Espanosa is finished for the season due to an injury, and David Ash may be next.

Ash, who has suffered thriough concussions last season that forced him to miss the final 9 games of the season, reported concussion like symptoms after taking a hit in the first quarter against North Texas. He was fine during the game, but suffered the symptoms later that evening. If this was a recurrence of his concussion problems, his career will probably be over.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Ash sucks anyways though so this won't matter at all

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Ash is average at best. Sucks for the kid though...he missed most of last season and was finally cleared to come back after months only to get another concussion after 1 game.

On a positive note, I'm excited to see what Swoopes can do, he is a very raw qb but I think he can be a very good dual threat guy and we all know these type of qbs can be very successful at the college level. I hope Strong puts in some plays specifically for his talents instead of trying to make him into a straight up qb. With Gray/Brown in the backfield the read option would be their best bet to move the chains offensively IMO.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mental case I responded to your message in the Saloon. I will send you a pic when I get to Beverly Hills and Los Angeles on Thursday. For being a big time fugitive in your dreams, I sure make myself accessible, even going in and out of the country of the good ole USA. Posting pics of my myself, sharing my locations, meeting up with members from SBR, and having no problem in sharing my address and whereabouts are all things that a fugitive from justice does right? Lastly this fugitive just received his "Global Entry" pass from the United States Government, so I can bypass the immigration lines when coming into the country.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-02-14 at 01:59 AM.