HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

My 2 cents..Bowl Picks...good-bye college football.

These are my picks. I use conference cosiderations,sos,saragin,scoring offense and defense, run and pass offense and defense, vs home and away, injuries, coaching changes ect..... I capped all the games, these are my plays. Any and all comments will be appreciated....Thanks and BOL to all

Ore St. -2.5
    Cal -3
    Ky +7.5
    Geo -7
    UCLA -3.5
    Miami -3
    Vtech/Tenn under 49.5
    Stanford +8
    Aub -7.5
    LSU +2.5
    Ore -3.5
    S.Fla -6
    Ole Miss -3 and over 50.5
    Ark -8
    Texas Tech -8
    Geo Tech -4
    CMU -3.5
    BAMA -5

LEANS
    Pitt -3
    Ari -1.5
    Fsu +3 and over 60
    TCU -7

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Holdem

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not a bad list, but a bit heavy on the Pac 10, who will not do nearly as well as they did last year. UCLA is a poor wager. They will have more members of the band at that game than fans. They have no QB, and a very poor offense. Temple is really excited about being in this game. They are a program on the rise who believes in themselves. This is a huge game for them. A win against a Pac 10 opponent, even if it is the #7 Pac 10 team, would do wonders for this program. This is Temple's first bowl game in many a year. UCLA is 1-4 S/U in their last 5 Bowl Games, and will not appreciate the freezing weather in RFK Stadium. Temple is the play here.

Stanford unexplainably lost to Cal,and now has lost their QB. Luck was a huge reason why Gerhart had such a great season. Luck was able to open up defenses with his passing. Without him, OU will play 8 in the box to stop Gerhart. 8 points is a lot to be giving a good Stanford team, but without Luck, this game is too risky for me to play.

I think Miami, Kentucky and South Florida are all solid plays. Arkansas, Texas Tech, Ga. Tech and Central Michigan are also very good plays. Gl this bowl season.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Good luck Holdem
    Thanks bol to you as well.......except for Tex. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Not a bad list, but a bit heavy on the Pac 10, who will not do nearly as well as they did last year. UCLA is a poor wager. They will have more members of the band at that game than fans. They have no QB, and a very poor offense. Temple is really excited about being in this game. They are a program on the rise who believes in themselves. This is a huge game for them. A win against a Pac 10 opponent, even if it is the #7 Pac 10 team, would do wonders for this program. This is Temple's first bowl game in many a year. UCLA is 1-4 S/U in their last 5 Bowl Games, and will not appreciate the freezing weather in RFK Stadium. Temple is the play here.

Stanford unexplainably lost to Cal,and now has lost their QB. Luck was a huge reason why Gerhart had such a great season. Luck was able to open up defenses with his passing. Without him, OU will play 8 in the box to stop Gerhart. 8 points is a lot to be giving a good Stanford team, but without Luck, this game is too risky for me to play.

I think Miami, Kentucky and South Florida are all solid plays. Arkansas, Texas Tech, Ga. Tech and Central Michigan are also very good plays. Gl this bowl season.
    Bigdaddy, Thanks for the advice....I am on UCLA because of there sos and sar. ratings(sos11/sar76.59) vs Temple(sos114/sar70.53) and driving it home is the fact of BCS vs no-BCS....How do you think Sfla coach getting in trouble for the chocking of a player, a lot of players are pussies these days,will effect the team. I may very well drop stanford because of the QB situation....I will note all changes if ant before the first kick-off.