Vandy under 6 1/2

Maryland under 6 1/2

BC under 5

I would like to hear any other plays...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I will buy Vandy under, but Maryland and BC are weak. Maryand has 16 starters returning. Sure they are staring at losses against the two Michigan teams, Ohio State, and Penn State, but who else? I see 6 easy wins for this team. This can go either way, so I would not take this wager. BC under 5 is worse. They open at UMass. Then they play consecutive home games against Pitt, USC, Maine, and Colorado State. THey lose to USC, but can easily win the other games. They will NOT go o-fer in the ACC. GL.

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15509

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I will buy Vandy under, but Maryland and BC are weak. Maryand has 16 starters returning. Sure they are staring at losses against the two Michigan teams, Ohio State, and Penn State, but who else? I see 6 easy wins for this team. This can go either way, so I would not take this wager. BC under 5 is worse. They open at UMass. Then they play consecutive home games against Pitt, USC, Maine, and Colorado State. THey lose to USC, but can easily win the other games. They will NOT go o-fer in the ACC. GL.
    Great points, but here is what I see-
    I don't think Maryland can beat Wisc or Iowa. I see 6-6.

As for BC- they better start 4-1, cause they have to win 2 more for me to lose. I don't see them 6-6. Maybe Syracuse to end the season. 1 win in the ACC (maybe 2) but then I'm hoping Pitt and USC beat them and thus a 3-2 start.

IMO. GL