Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    If you think Georgia is going to win by 10+ why didn't you tease Georgia down or just bet them straight up instead if a four teamer? You could risk less and win just as much? With only 1 game to sweat.
    Because I feel more safer with a solid team like Clemson getting +20.5 than teasing Georgia down....I was seriously thinking about doing the bulldogs down but I think this game could come down to the wire so therefore I'm taking the safer route...as we have already seen early in week one, there are no guarantees in college football...

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Because I feel more safer with a solid team like Clemson getting +20.5 than teasing Georgia down....I was seriously thinking about doing the bulldogs down but I think this game could come down to the wire so therefore I'm taking the safer route...as we have already seen early in week one, there are no guarantees in college football...
    Exactly why they call it teasers. They tease you into thinking it is better to get more points! Bad bet but good luck.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

UVA might get their sh!t pushed in.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    UVA might get their sh!t pushed in.
    UCLA got thoroughly outplayed that first half...three, count'em three, fluk'ish defensive scores....and that is why UCLA is winning 21 -10 at halftime...this game will stay well within the 34.5 points considering how well UVA's defense is playing and the backup QB Johns looks more impressive than starter Lambert who got benched....I wouldn't be surprised to see this game go down to the wire...

Da Manster!

3 down, 1 to go!!...Yes, I think it's safe to say Cal (+23) and WV (+38.5) are locks right now....all I need is Clemson (+20.5)!.......Don't let me down Tigers!....Funny thing is all of my picks would have won easily with the point spreads...there was no need to tease!....but I have a feeling I might need those insurance points in the Georgia game...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You are paying ton of juice on 13 pt teaser. Why not pick sides and do a two team round robin of 4 teams?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You are paying ton of juice on 13 pt teaser. Why not pick sides and do a two team round robin of 4 teams?
    No, I'm not.....I play at Heritage which offers 4 team 13 pt (-125)....not too bad considering the shitload of points you are getting to play with...Betdsi offers 4 team 13 pt at (-160)....5dimes (-130)...these are the only books that I play at...but you should know me by now Pavy....I do bet sides and straight wagers the majority of the time...but I love doing teasers as well!....

eddiemoney76
    eddiemoney76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    3 down, 1 to go!!...Yes, I think it's safe to say Cal (+23) and WV (+38.5) are locks right now....all I need is Clemson (+20.5)!.......Don't let me down Tigers!....Funny thing is all of my picks would have won easily with the point spreads...there was no need to tease!....but I have a feeling I might need those insurance points in the Georgia game...
    Tailed you sir. People said you are the teaser master. Looking great so far. The fact you won with teams that didn't need the extra points is great! The write-ups showed you did your homework.

Looking forward to seeing great picks on weekends for both college and the NFL.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by eddiemoney76 View Post
    Tailed you sir. People said you are the teaser master. Looking great so far. The fact you won with teams that didn't need the extra points is great! The write-ups showed you did your homework.

Looking forward to seeing great picks on weekends for both college and the NFL.

Thanks man!........Appreciate it, bro!...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

I love Weimaraner's!...

redking
    redking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2734

Looks like you celebrated a bit too early. Teasers will do that to you.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by redking View Post
    Looks like you celebrated a bit too early. Teasers will do that to you.
    "That which does not kill us only makes us stronger"....Friedrich Nietzsche....We'll get em next week!.......Can't win em all!...Funny thing is had I played these games straight up against the spread, I would have gone 3 -1!...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Monster you save yourself a lot of money today

First 12