Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nah Paper trail the defense will be better.

Urban can recruit.

at Ohio State we dont rebuild we reload.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    8-3
    my thinking too, interested to see how offense looks vs Navy

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ohio State is fuked.

Their new QB is a kid--- who last played meaningful football 2 years ago.. as a junior in high school.

He's thrown 2 college passes.

The best part.. he is playing behind an OL that lost 4 of 5 starters, Carlos Hyde, and their best returning WR.

Thank god Ohio State plays a garbage schedule, but right now.. Navy is a play for me on the ML.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    how can anyone who watched the Clemson vs Ohio State game be excited about having Braxton Miller playing QB?

Honestly man as a Buckeye fan i dont think you can win the national championship with Miller as your QB.

Sure he can run and make plays against weak teams but against elite teams and i wouldnt call clemsons team last year elite ... he sucks. Too turnover prone. Reminds me of a black Tony Romo.
    Your posts make my fukkin head hurt.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

they are screwed, 8-4 team now, curious if Miller does redshirt or just goes to the NFL

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    they are screwed, 8-4 team now, curious if Miller does redshirt or just goes to the NFL
    Gonna depend on MRI I'd have to think . if a second surgery needed on same shoulder he may end up playing in Canada or arena football

Vegas39

several reporting now he is indeed done for year

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ming-national2

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

ESPN confirms it, he is out.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

how can anyone who watched the Clemson vs Ohio State game be excited about having Braxton Miller playing QB?

Honestly man as a Buckeye fan i dont think you can win the national championship with Miller as your QB.

Sure he can run and make plays against weak teams but against elite teams and i wouldnt call clemsons team last year elite ... he sucks. Too turnover prone. Reminds me of a black Tony Romo.
    Bear, just stop posting in here. You are making yourself out to be a complete imbicile. I tell you that Barrett is a Freshman and you want to know how good he is? Duh....Then you talk about last year's Clemson-Ohio State game, but you did not even know who Miller was earlier this year. Then you say that you are a Buckeye fan. Really? You do not even know the roster of Ohio State, much less ANY team in fooball, and you come up with dumb statements like these. Do you even know the score in last Orange Bowl? just for your information dummy, Miller was 16-24 for 234 yards, 2 TDs and 2 int's, the same number of int's that Boyd had. Miller also ran for two TD's. Ohiio State loses 40-35. And you are going to blame Miller, instead of a terrible derfense that gave up 505 total yards to Boyd and 40 points? Just how blatently stupid can you be? Please just leave us here and go back to the NFL page, where you are allegedly, an expert.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Kirk Herbstreit has a year of eligibility?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bear, just stop posting in here. You are making yourself out to be a complete imbicile. I tell you that Barrett is a Freshman and you want to know how good he is? Duh....Then you talk about last year's Clemson-Ohio State game, but you did not even know who Miller was earlier this year. Then you say that you are a Buckeye fan. Really? You do not even know the roster of Ohio State, much less ANY team in fooball, and you come up with dumb statements like these. Do you even know the score in last Orange Bowl? just for your information dummy, Miller was 16-24 for 234 yards, 2 TDs and 2 int's, the same number of int's that Boyd had. Miller also ran for two TD's. Ohiio State loses 40-35. And you are going to blame Miller, instead of a terrible derfense that gave up 505 total yards to Boyd and 40 points? Just how blatently stupid can you be? Please just leave us here and go back to the NFL page, where you are allegedly, an expert.
    Bearied

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ohio State was close to a one man show. They'd be in deep shit if not for a weak schedule. Season is somewhat salvageable because of that, but they can probably forget about a final 4

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I TOTALLY AGREE NAVY ML IS A PLAY ....Ohio State D will struggle....O Line and QB will Struggle....Navy will have a shot here....returning QB and they had some steam at the end of last year...this could be interesting....game still off the board? +17 was a gift almost w Braxton....now he is out man....

PaperTrail07

Same....Im guessing horribly Vegas slow lotta 3rd n 3's with the ball in the air....guess well find out...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

OSU was not a legit title contender anyway.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Your posts make my fukkin head hurt.
    why?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    OSU was not a legit title contender anyway.
    that may be true but guys are over reacting.

braxton miller is an awful QB. How can anyone who saw him play vs Clemson want him to be the QB?

Hell, they are better off playing with no QB and 10 guys on the field then playing with turnover machine.

PaperTrail07

Dude in college Braxton is a beast.....HEISMAN runner....are you joking here...lol...
    that may be true but guys are over reacting.

braxton miller is an awful QB. How can anyone who saw him play vs Clemson want him to be the QB?

Hell, they are better off playing with no QB and 10 guys on the field then playing with turnover machine.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE NAVY ML IS A PLAY ....Ohio State D will struggle....O Line and QB will Struggle....Navy will have a shot here....returning QB and they had some steam at the end of last year...this could be interesting....game still off the board? +17 was a gift almost w Braxton....now he is out man....
    Not only is the game still off the board, but it will remain off the board for a long time. Rice vs Notre Dame is still off the board. Vegas will keep it off the board for as long as they can, and then come down with a number to make it very difficult to take Navy. I have seen Vegas wait until the verly last hour to post a line, and by that time, this is all history and forgotten.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

did u watch the Clemson game Papertrail?

I would rather have had a blind kid with 1 arm playing QB on that last drive.

Atleast then they could hand the ball off and not turn it over.

PaperTrail07

yes I did.....I learned that Sammy Watkins is the fuckkn man....he was cutting our d UP....Just like he is cutting up CB's in practice in the NFL....Boyd was also throwing Dimes to wide open players...Braxton had to Score damn near 40 points a game to win.....not as easy as it sounds....well somehint like that bc it dosent sound easy.... lol
    did u watch the Clemson game Papertrail?

I would rather have had a blind kid with 1 arm playing QB on that last drive.

Atleast then they could hand the ball off and not turn it over.

PaperTrail07

and looking back to beat Clemson I guess he needed 42 points LMAO....Watkins has SIXTEEN catches w 2 being TD's...lol...

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT QBR
    B. Miller 16/24 234 9.8 2 2 52.2
    Team 16/24 234 9.8 2 2

beech630
    beech630's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Shoulda took the 19 points =(((

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Maybe Allen Iverson could enroll in school I think he needs the money

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

JT Barett is basically a cross between Kenny Guiton and Braxton Miller.

Those of u saying Ohio State is worse without Miller go out watch some JT Barrett highlight tapes...

this dude has the "it factor" he has the speed of Miller and the arm of Guiton.

Buckeyes won't miss a beat infact today they are a better team than they were yesterday.

lets not forget this is college ball where freshmen rule. In college hoops all the best players are freshmen.

Nobody had ever heard of Jameis Winston or Cam Newton before there first year of college ball and both won the title.

Alabama has an unproven QB too and they are 5 to 1 to win the National Title.

So dont be surprised when i bump this thread in January after the Bucks win the whole damn thing.

Go Bucks!

PaperTrail07

My god -us OSU fans are jaded but be real we went from a 12:1 to a 50:1 the kid might be good but will make his fair share of mistakes 4 new o line...just no and Im usually w ya lol

Those of u saying Ohio State is worse without Miller go out watch some JT Barrett highlight tapes...

Buckeyes won't miss a beat infact today they are a better team than they were yesterday.

lets not forget this is college ball where freshmen rule. In college hoops all the best players are freshmen.

Nobody had ever heard of Jameis Winston or Cam Newton before there first year of college ball and both won the title.

So dont be surprised when i bump this thread in January after the Bucks win the whole damn thing.

Go Bucks!

PaperTrail07

Honestly 50:1 did create some value lol

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

He is ok. But let's face it, in that type of offense with that much surrounding talent, u can plug in a fan at qb and osu would be fine
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave TwoWays 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SamDiamond

Go Bucks!
    Bear, you should do the world a favor and do 2 things.

1. Cut off your nuts so you can't pollute the world with your DNA.

2. Smash yourself in the head with a mallet.

Both of those are +EV for you.

Everyone heard of Jameis Winston and Cam Newton before they took a snap. You may be the only retard who didn't.

Ohio State is a fuking mess right now without Miller. You're telling us a kid who has taken made 2 throws in 3 years is better than a Heisman front runner.

You're a mess. Seriously man, I know you troll, but fuk, you're dumber than a piece of lint.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Who is to say JT Barret can't be the next Jameis Winston?

Pretty sure Ohio State will have a better supporting cast for Barrett than Winston had in the weak ass ACC.

SamDiamond

Who is to say JT Barret can't be the next Jameis Winston?

Pretty sure Ohio State will have a better supporting cast for Barrett than Winston had in the weak ass ACC.
    Because it's the same as saying you are going to be the next CEO of Microsoft.

It's that fuking crazy.

Actually... there is probably a better chance at your dumb ass being named CEO of Microsoft as there is of that kid leading Ohio State to the title, AND winning the Heisman.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Because it's the same as saying you are going to be the next CEO of Microsoft.

It's that fuking crazy.

Actually... there is probably a better chance at your dumb ass being named CEO of Microsoft as there is of that kid leading Ohio State to the title, AND winning the Heisman.
    That goes through Oregon this year

PaperTrail07

I feel this Championship means more than an before will be a trivia question for 30 years in what year and what team... true playoff win #1 FSU VS ORE
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    That goes through Oregon this year

Vegas39

We agree on that PT and you are rare a OSU fan but very much a realist too

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They will still be pretty solid but I never thought highly of them to begin with.....The new QB will be exciting but they will miss Braxton Miller in so many other ways

Still sticking with Wisky to win the conference.....That ground game with Melvin Gordon will be devastating and can control games.....Their defense worries me but I'm not really big on any other Big Ten teams really so why not

First 123 Last