Betpoints: 5288

UM QB suspended for Opener..

Louisville currently -3.5

How much does this impact the line???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not as much as it normally would because no one was sure exactly who the U starter was. While the loss of Olson is not good news, many people think that 5th year transfer Jake Heaps is a better QB going in.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Oh how the mighty have fallen. The U is a mess.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Oh how the mighty have fallen. The U is a mess.
    It has been for years now.

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

sucks man, huge canes fan here but they truly becoming difficult to watch. their offense looked like a dam pop warner team (give it to duke all game long). such talent but they've been plagued with shitty qbs for a decade now.

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Their Defense will be better this year and I don't see how their QB could be any worse than Jacory Harris so I'm expecting them to be better than last year but my hopes aren't too high.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

didn't know until a few days ago that jake heaps went from kansas to miami (i knew he was leaving kansas).....

could he end up having the most inconsequential career of a #1 rated QB who actually played a reasonable number of games?

wonder if he should have just gone to washington........... or if he's just not good at all.... kansas fans say he was horrid. couldn't hit an open receiver 15 yards out.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    sucks man, huge canes fan here but they truly becoming difficult to watch. their offense looked like a dam pop warner team (give it to duke all game long). such talent but they've been plagued with shitty qbs for a decade now.
    As a fan of another ACC team, I can assure you that will change. You'll get a QB, and you'll be back. But it won't be this year with Heaps.