Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage posted its game lines this morning

Heritage posted its game lines this morning.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Yo UW. How the hell are you? Looking forward to us kicking ass this football season

Urbanwildlife

Things have been fine with me with the exception of recently getting my asss kicked by kidney stones over a two week period earlier this month. That was pure hell, most painful experience of my life. As far as other things go, I spent two weeks in Brazil for the World Cup Games which was the best time of my life , and I am still floating between my residences in Colombia, Aruba, and Mexico, fishing for marlin, tuna, and mahi mahi, as well as enjoying the nightlife, and the beauty of the women in these places! You know that is what my life is all about!

Like you, I am very much looking forward to having another successful College Football Season to help support my lifestyle. Hope all is going well for you, and hopefully this year we can catch up to one another. Just let me know when you are in a fun destination! Not sure if I am going to resurrect my thread this year or not, as it really is time consuming, and why feed the antagonists and trolls.

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 07-31-14 at 12:08 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Urban, do you use Heritage. Their lines are no more than 1 point different than all of the rest of the offshore books. Just wondering. Do you have your preliminary week 1 icks yet?

Urbanwildlife

I use a couple books including Heritage, and they are my favorite because of the customer service they provide. To answer your other part of your question, yes I have some picks I really like, LSU and Northwestern are two of them.

Is there a number for the Eastern Washington game and line for the game itself, as I cannot find it? Thanks
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 07-30-14 at 07:51 PM.

surftex
    surftex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

5dimes has Eastern Washington at -7 (-120)

Urbanwildlife

What number is the game listed at? Very very much appreciated you sharing the information with me, and good luck to you on a very successful College Football Season!

surftex
    surftex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

I got it off the sbrodds.com page, yet the reference number is not posted. However, with some deduction based on the sequence of games listed behind it, I would guess it's #130. Hope that helps!

Urbanwildlife

Thanks again!

Allsportscapper
    Allsportscapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Don't worry about the trolls bro you been killing for along time keep up the great work
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Allsportscapper View Post
    Don't worry about the trolls bro you been killing for along time keep up the great work
    Much appreciate your kind words, and I am very much looking forward to seeing you at the pay window so we can enjoy a cold one together!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Dam, sorry to hear that. My brother just got over kidney stones last month as well. Another SBR poster did too. Sounds like a damn epidemic. I've heard that apple cider vinegar, cranberry and lemon juice will keep them from coming back. 2 tablespoons of the vinegar twice a week is really all you need. But it has to be the right stuff. You got to make sure you stay hydrated while your fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Things have been fine with me with the exception of recently getting my asss kicked by kidney stones over a two week period earlier this month. That was pure hell, most painful experience of my life. As far as other things go, I spent two weeks in Brazil for the World Cup Games which was the best time of my life , and I am still floating between my residences in Colombia, Aruba, and Mexico, fishing for marlin, tuna, and mahi mahi, as well as enjoying the nightlife, and the beauty of the women in these places! You know that is what my life is all about!

Like you, I am very much looking forward to having another successful College Football Season to help support my lifestyle. Hope all is going well for you, and hopefully this year we can catch up to one another. Just let me know when you are in a fun destination! Not sure if I am going to resurrect my thread this year or not, as it really is time consuming, and why feed the antagonists and trolls.

Urbanwildlife

Gracias amigo!