I have already made a few wgers fading this team for winning the NC. To me, this is a no brainer. I have faded Auburn and given 10/1 odds. Auburn has no chance of even getting to the playoffs. miuch less winning the big game.

Auburn has many things going against them this season. They lose their star RB Tre Mason and all everything LT Greg Robinson on offense. Their defense, which was not real good going in, loses Dee Ford, and his replacement, Cal Lawson.

Auburn also loses the element of suprise. They wil not sneak up on anyone this season. Not only that, they will not get the "breaks" (or in their case, miracles) to help them win critical games that they got last season. The schedule also gets very tough for them. Starting on 10/4, they host LSU. Then things get impossible for them. They host South Carolina on 10/25 followed by a trip to Ole Miss, home to A&M (no problems there), a trip to Georgia, home to Samford (again a walk over) and a trip to Alabama. I can easily see three losses in that group if not more. Losses to revenge seeking Georgia and Alabama on the road seem inevitable. LSU and South Carolina are no teams to ignore. A loss at Ole Miss is certainlyh not out of the question.

So if you want to make some money, find a sucker (Auburn fans are notorious for this) and offer the 10/1 odds being offered in Vegas. It is probably the best wager you can make this season.