BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

More Phil Steele B.S.

Phil Steele is making Georgia his #1 surprise team. The same Georgia team that won 8 games last season while being bombarded by injuries. He also picks 10 win USC as one of his top surprise teams. Steele is so full of crap that he made this statement: "Last season, Florida State was my No. 1 surprise team in the preseason and became yet another non-preseason top-10 team to take home the crystal ball." He is talking about a team that went 12-2 in 2012 being his #1 surprise team in 2013. Does anyone care to tell us how a team that won 12 games and returned 7 offensive starters from the previous season can be a "surprise" team the following year?

Steele is getting to be nothing more than a con man who uses words. He boasts about things that a 23 year old can do. His magazine is beoming very unpopular because of his unnecessary usage of words, and his Bull S**t artiles like the one about his "Surprise Teams". Many retailers that I know will NOT stock his magazine. Steele and his cronies are finished. All of their lies and B.S. has finally caught up to them. And people wonder why he is banned in Vegas.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

I like the previous head-to-head game notes, approx. returning starters and quick schedule read as I find around 50% of college football upsets occur when one of the teams is either pre or post bye. I don't care what teams steele is personally backing.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I bet he wishes he was in your shoes posting 20 times a day on this forum instead of selling millions of magazines.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave eeezzzz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I bet he wishes he was in your shoes posting 20 times a day on this forum instead of selling millions of magazines.
    Like you know what you are talking about. He does NOT sell "Millions of Magazines". Not even close. I will be glad to match him dollar for dollar. He is so broke he needed a deal with ESPN to bail hom out of the hole. You 'Bama fans just don't get it, do you? The free ride is over and so is 'Bama's reign as perennial NC's. Now go back to your hole until the football season starts. Then get all of your excuses as to why 'Bama did NOT make the playoffs ready. You will need them.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

At first I was like, do you not think USC & UGA can be good...then I realized what you're saying. Yea why not add Alabama to the surprise team list too

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    At first I was like, do you not think USC & UGA can be good...then I realized what you're saying. Yea why not add Alabama to the surprise team list too
    Exactly, but this is the only way Steele can survive. He has to try and claim to be the greatest ever to save face. So I guess we can take teams like UCLA, Alabama, and Oklahoma to be our surprise teams. What kills me is that so many of these people tink that he knows so much. Not even close.