chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    Put up the bread!!!!
    LOL, well considering that the guy has a Toluna account, I doubt that he has the 2700 to spare.

https://us.toluna.com/people/BigdaddyQH

So what's Toluna? It's one of those sites that pays you pennies to fill out surveys and crap online. Why would such a successful sports bettor like bigdaddy need to complete surveys for pennies?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

chilidog

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...ers/BigdaddyQH

Look at that, bigdaddy is quite the poker player - his average stake is $0.36

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post

BigDouche Buried! 0.36 cent avg stake

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

dumb fukk starts a thread not to discuss but to fight with people

miserable human being

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post

LMFAO!!!! .36?? Damn this dude is BALLIN!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

LMFAO!!!! .36?? Damn this dude is BALLIN!!!
    Laugh your ass off, but when Arkansas fails to win 5 games this season, my boot is going right up your ass.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Laugh your ass off, but when Arkansas fails to win 5 games this season, my boot is going right up your ass.
    You really can't help yourself, can you? How is your boot going us his ass? What normal human being even talks like that? What about the bet big man? Maybe you should just play him heads-up at the 10c turbos at Pokerstars. LMAO!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Micro, you dumb a**. I suggest you look up the term "Ignore List" and try to understand what that means. After someone explains that to you, then look up the word Phallophobia, and see what your problem really is, gutless.

chilidog

LOL, look at what bigdaddy private messaged me:

"You sure do love to follow me around. Liek the dumb ass you are, you have no idea what you are doing. This just makes things a lot easier for me if I decide to rearrange things. Things like peoples looks, for example. Do you really want to pursue this pussy? Been there, done that. Did it for a living for a while. I can and will make your life more miserable than it is now."

hahahahahahahahaha, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. bigdaddy bets an average of $0.36 a hand at poker and fills out silly surveys online for pennies. dude can't even afford a plane ticket. get the fukk outta here, son. back to the phones, yah hillbilly redneck.

Microbetter

Micro, you dumb a**. I suggest you look up the term "Ignore List" and try to understand what that means. After someone explains that to you, then look up the word Phallophobia, and see what your problem really is, gutless.
    He keeps saying he has me on ignore, but responds every time. He really is a retard. If he wants a piece of me he should let me know when and where. I'll be there.

RiverBoatGambler

So are you telling me that you are to scared to make the bet?

What about if we lower the stakes down to .27 cents, that's more your style right?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

So are you telling me that you are to scared to make the bet?

What about if we lower the stakes down to .27 cents, that's more your style right?
    I'm telling you that you are a fraud and would run and hide once you lost the wager. That means that I would have to take the time to track you down and wrap your legs around your shoulders, and to be honest, you are not worth it. You are just another lying wanna-be in here. I have to ability to find out just about anythinng I want in here about people, and I know that you do not have that kind of money.

What I will do is make this wager with you. You win and I will buy drinks and dinner. I win and you admit the obvious. That being that I am far superior to you when it omes to gaming knowledge.

Microbetter

I'm telling you that you are a fraud and would run and hide once you lost the wager. That means that I would have to take the time to track you down and wrap your legs around your shoulders, and to be honest, you are not worth it. You are just another lying wanna-be in here. I have to ability to find out just about anythinng I want in here about people, and I know that you do not have that kind of money.

What I will do is make this wager with you. You win and I will buy drinks and dinner. I win and you admit the obvious. That being that I am far superior to you when it omes to gaming knowledge.
    You guys can escrow the money, IF you have it.

RiverBoatGambler

LMAO. Dude you literally make me laugh out loud. I'm 6'1 205 lbs, played college football and played over-seas. I haven't had my a$$ whipped in a long time. I just don't think some guy on the internet will be the one to do it either.

If I didn't have the money, I wouldn't make the bet. I just find it odd that you wanna talk money, until I talk it. If you are so confident, it should be an easy bet for you.

And you want to take me out on a date if I win!? I must have read that wrong......

First 12