daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

CBS's College FB Final 4, who are yours?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

too early.

Ohio States QB is awful , i dont see them winning the big 10.

Guy single handedly lost the bowl game against Clemson.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

The one I saw from bleacher report had :

Bama (1)
    UCLA (4)

FSU(2)
    Ohio St (3)

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Who will challenge osu in tiny 11?? That's why urban took that job. Could play soft competition and still play for nat champ most years.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Who will challenge osu in tiny 11?? That's why urban took that job. Could play soft competition and still play for nat champ most years.
    michigan state , wisconsin, michigan.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State, Oklahoma. The days of wine and fake polls are over for the SEC. I love these fools who pick 'Bama at #3 and Auburn at #5. I will take all wagers that Auburn is NOT a Top 5 team. I have my doubts about'Bama at #3, being so slow, as Auburn and OU proved in the last two weeks of 'Bama's 2013 season and Saban's whining and crying about the NHHU offense this past off season.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What teams are alabama set to play that use an up tempo offense?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

FSU
    Oregon
    Ohio State and fck it
    LSU

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm thinking Oklahoma and Oregon kick a ton of ass this upcoming season, both going into the playoffs undefeated.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oklahoma (3)
    LSU (2)

Michigan St. (4)
    Florida St. (1)

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

georgia
    tulsa

marshall
    tulane
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave RudyRuetigger 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

Wow, seems a little early for this but I am excited for a playoff finally! Now if we can get it to an 8-team tournament I think it would be perfect.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

By the way people, the Big 10 is now a 14 team conference, NOT a 12 team conference. It would probably help if you know what you were talking about, and knowing the number of teams in a given conference is step #1.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    By the way people, the Big 10 is now a 14 team conference, NOT a 12 team conference. It would probably help if you know what you were talking about, and knowing the number of teams in a given conference is step #1.
    name the 14

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    name the 14
    Ohio State
    Michigan
    Michigan State
    The school with the big white linemen
    The smart school from Illinois that grows their grass 8 inches high
    Fat state
    Slow State
    Punt State
    Molester State
    Bad Uniform State

Does it really matter? It's Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin and 10 other bad football schools. Every now and then some other team will rise up and be okay. No wonder Urban Meyer wanted to go there
    Points Awarded:

brucesmall gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

name the 14
    East: Rutgers, Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Maryland, and Indiana

West: Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Wisonsin, and Purdue.

If you guys do not even know what schools play in what conferences, that probably is one reason that explains why you end up in the red every year after the season is over.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

East: Rutgers, Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Maryland, and Indiana

If you guys do not even know what schools play in what conferences, that probably is one reason that explains why you end up in the red every year after the season is over.
    my stylist says red is in for 2014

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

LSU 1
    Okie 4
    FSU 2
    Bama 3

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who watches this????

It has to be worst sport of all times

Even betting it not good

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who watches this????

It has to be worst sport of all times

Even betting it not good

Whatever walkers paying using you is a waste unless he is getting tax perks for employing a retard

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

who is favored to win the championship?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

well this is the first year in the Big 10 for Maryland they suck though not sure why Big 10 would allow a shit program like that in to their conference ...very dissapointing as a big 10 fan..

Looks like Wisconsin has a cake walk into the championship.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Wisky does have a rather easy schedule after their week 1 loss to LSU, which will probably eliminate them from Top 4 contention. Unfortunately, Wisky is only the #3 team in the Big 10+4, with both Ohio State and Michigan State being unquestionably better than the one dementional Wisky offense. Ohio State must play Michigan State in Lansing, and Michigan State must play Oregon in Eugene. Sorry Big 10 fans. My top 4 teams:

1. Florida State. They are the defending champ. I am hard pressed to find a game that they will lose.
    2. Oregon. A decent schedule for a team that is way ahead of any SEC or Big 12 Team.
    3. LSU. They may be too tough for Auburn and too fast for Alabama, whom they host.
    4. Oklahoma. Since they do not play in a Conference that has a Championship game, it is very important for OU to win every game they play. They get Baylor and Okie State at home.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 05-23-14 at 10:54 AM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Wisky does have a rather easy schedule after their week 1 loss to LSU, which will probably eliminate them from Top 4 contention. Unfortunately, Wisky is only the #3 team in the Big 10+4, with both Ohio State and Michigan State bweing unquestionably better than the one dementional Wisky offense. Ohio State must play Michigan State in Lansing, and Michigan State must play Oregon in Eugene. Sorry Big 10 fans. My top 4 teams:

1. Florida State. They are the defending champ. I am hard pressed to find a game that they will lose.
    2. Oregon. A decent schedule for a team that is way ahead of any SEC or Big 12 Team.
    3. LSU. They may be too tough for Auburn and too faqst for Alabama, whom they host.
    4. Oklahoma. Since they do not play in a Conference that has a Championship game, it is very important for OU to win every game they play. They get Baylor and Okie State at home.
    does anybody read what this old fagget says?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Wisky does have a rather easy schedule after their week 1 loss to LSU, which will probably eliminate them from Top 4 contention. Unfortunately, Wisky is only the #3 team in the Big 10+4, with both Ohio State and Michigan State bweing unquestionably better than the one dementional Wisky offense. Ohio State must play Michigan State in Lansing, and Michigan State must play Oregon in Eugene. Sorry Big 10 fans. My top 4 teams:

3. LSU. They may be too tough for Auburn and too fast for Alabama, whom they host.
    i like your first 3 but i dont think Oklahoma gets there.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

i like your first 3 but i dont think Oklahoma gets there.
    Could well be. I just do not know how the committee will react to the possibility of a one loss team who does not play in a CC game compared to a one loss team who does play in one. There is now a plan being discussed to allow each conference to decide if a CC game is necessary. If this passes, it will be the end of divisions in conferences becuse the best two teams will play each other in the CC game, eliminating the need for divisions. I am in favor of that. Why should USC be forced to play Colorado every year, yet only play Oregon twice every four years. It is worse in the ACC and SEC who only play 8 conference games.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State, Oklahoma. The days of wine and fake polls are over for the SEC. I love these fools who pick 'Bama at #3 and Auburn at #5. I will take all wagers that Auburn is NOT a Top 5 team. I have my doubts about'Bama at #3, being so slow, as Auburn and OU proved in the last two weeks of 'Bama's 2013 season and Saban's whining and crying about the NHHU offense this past off season.
    No question mobile QBs and the up tempo offenses gave Bama D fits the last 2 seasons but let's be real about the 2 season ending losses - missed FGs and the most improbable play of all time in the Iron Bowl cost that game not Nick Marshall and his amazing skills....OU was and will be again this year a great team and for all the swings in the game and the early Lane Kiffin experiment of let's air it out and try to shoot it out with OU and abandon the dominant running game scheme vs a questionable run D....it was still anyones game late in the 4th. Bama is reloaded this year - regardless of Bateman/Simms or Coker at QB the supporting cast makes the QB's job simple this season similar to AJ's first year as a starter. Easy early season schedule to get adjusted plus getting Auburn at home in this year's Iron Bowl guarantees a playoff spot.

Ohio St definitely gets in

Oklahoma

Last spot goes to a one loss FSU or Pac 12 leader UCLA/Oregon

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

FSU and Ohio State pretty much guaranteed to get in. Alabama probably gets in as well. the 4th spot is wide open.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    FSU and Ohio State pretty much guaranteed to get in. Alabama probably gets in as well. the 4th spot is wide open.
    the only thing i'll guarantee you is that 2 of the 4 teams mentioned DO NOT get in.

FSU and OHIO St have QBs

their defense suffer huge losses.

picking the final 4 in May is literally impossible

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

No one had auburn in the final game last year, before the season began

i told my buddies they would win at least 9 and i got laughed at

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    No question mobile QBs and the up tempo offenses gave Bama D fits the last 2 seasons but let's be real about the 2 season ending losses - missed FGs and the most improbable play of all time in the Iron Bowl cost that game not Nick Marshall and his amazing skills....OU was and will be again this year a great team and for all the swings in the game and the early Lane Kiffin experiment of let's air it out and try to shoot it out with OU and abandon the dominant running game scheme vs a questionable run D....it was still anyones game late in the 4th. Bama is reloaded this year - regardless of Bateman/Simms or Coker at QB the supporting cast makes the QB's job simple this season similar to AJ's first year as a starter. Easy early season schedule to get adjusted plus getting Auburn at home in this year's Iron Bowl guarantees a playoff spot.

Ohio St definitely gets in

Oklahoma

Last spot goes to a one loss FSU or Pac 12 leader UCLA/Oregon
    Alabama is slow. Very slow. Oregon would have a field day with them. Why do you think Saban and Bielema tried so hard to stop the NUNH offense? They did so because they know that their teams cannot keep up with an Oregon or teams like them. I know you are smart enough to know that the player safety issue was just an excuse so Saban did not sound as stupid as he ended up sounding. With the Tides SOS (Fair conference wise, considering they get Florida at home and play Tennessee, and terrible non-con wise), 'Bama will have to win every game. A loss to LSU or Auburn is not going to cut it. I think that LSU knocks them out of the final four, but that is just my opinion.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Alabama is slow. Very slow. Oregon would have a field day with them. Why do you think Saban and Bielema tried so hard to stop the NUNH offense? They did so because they know that their teams cannot keep up with an Oregon or teams like them. I know you are smart enough to know that the player safety issue was just an excuse so Saban did not sound as stupid as he ended up sounding. With the Tides SOS (Fair conference wise, considering they get Florida at home and play Tennessee, and terrible non-con wise), 'Bama will have to win every game. A loss to LSU or Auburn is not going to cut it. I think that LSU knocks them out of the final four, but that is just my opinion.

I agree on the rule lobbying. Times are changing in the types of offenses being put on the field and its no secret Saban's 'process' has been built around a different type of defense. Luckily we've recruited better to counter it...watch for the new breed in Brown and A Robinson to hit the stage this year. LSU has the traditional mauling defense but the offense is questionable this year and the new campus start at QB has work to do to develop...give him a year under his belt before anointing LSU tops in the West just yet. Miss St will dash the dreams of at least one SEC playoff hopeful this year...mark that down.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

They had a real field day against Stanford too! lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama
    FSU
    Iowa
    UCLA

12 Last