stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

WHAT A RETARD!! THIS IS HIS PM TO ME!
    Only a mentally ill person would send a PM like this.
    You really are a chickem shit arn't you. People like you often have their faces rearranged to look like hamberger meat. You talk big, but fail to produce. Assholes like you come a dime a dozzen. You can find all kinds of peope like yourself in our hospitals or mental wards. I'm going to tear you a new arse in that forum. If you see me, start running, because that is what yo do best. You have been warned. Time to start tearing you a new one in the forum. Capish?

Threatening to rearrange someone's face?? If you see this man at the mall, run like hell, because he's probably going to shoot.
    Please stop this. You obviously need some professional help. I'm sure after years of intense therapy, you could become a decent human being. I'm beginning to feel guilty for bullying a retard. This is really bad of me. In the future, I will take into consideration your low IQ. I want you to ignore me and carry on with your pathetic life. Good day.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I, as well as others were telling the BigQueenQH this the entire 2013 football season. The guy has the mindset of a child at best, and I am not sure even professional counseling can help him, as he is mentally unstable and a nutcase. Do your best just to ignore him, as that is the best remedy.

Microbetter

Thanks Urb. I'll try to ignore her.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    WHAT A RETARD!! THIS IS HIS PM TO ME!
    Only a mentally ill person would send a PM like this.
    You really are a chickem shit arn't you. People like you often have their faces rearranged to look like hamberger meat. You talk big, but fail to produce. Assholes like you come a dime a dozzen. You can find all kinds of peope like yourself in our hospitals or mental wards. I'm going to tear you a new arse in that forum. If you see me, start running, because that is what yo do best. You have been warned. Time to start tearing you a new one in the forum. Capish?

Threatening to rearrange someone's face?? If you see this man at the mall, run like hell, because he's probably going to shoot.
    Please stop this. You obviously need some professional help. I'm sure after years of intense therapy, you could become a decent human being. I'm beginning to feel guilty for bullying a retard. This is really bad of me. In the future, I will take into consideration your low IQ. I want you to ignore me and carry on with your pathetic life. Good day.
    The Chicken S**t speks again. He is not man enough to settle this between the two of us. We all knew this. Well, Mr. Chickens**t, I have decided to just ignore you, so you are now on my ignore list, giving me the ipportunity to check on you when I want, and to ignore you when I want. Just remember this, you little coward. I do WHAT I want, WHERE I want to do it, WHEN I to do it, and to WHOM I want. Peasants like yourself cannot stop me. You do not have the intelligence, the money, nor the cajones to do so. You have proven that numerous time by failing to post your picks after you challenged me and I did so. There is a special place for cowards like you. It has given me great pleasure to send cowards like yourself to that place. Unless you are man enough to face me mano a mano, you are dismissed. Good Bye Mr. Chicken S**t.

Microbetter

LMAO! You just proved my point that you are a nut job. lol

Urbanwildlife

Personal message I received today:

Today 10:40 AM

BigdaddyQH

SBR PRO Join Date: 07-13-09
    Betpoints: 1406

Message Me
    Get Your Facts Straight

Urban, before you go running your mouth off, I STRONGLY suggest that you get your facts straight. Fact #1. Micro claimed that I never entered a contest. When he found out that I finished 3rd in last year's Beat the Prick contest and won $1500.00, he said nothing. Then he challenged me to post my picks. I did so and challenged him to do the same. He failed to do so.

I do not like cowards like him who hide in a computer and shoot their mouths off constantly. These people need to get the crap kicked out of them a couple of times to learn their lesson. The last fool that challenged me like this did not post for three months last season. I wonder why.

Now I know that you do not like me, and you are rather jealous of my success, but you have a lot of company in that boat. The fact is that when you keep your nose out of other peopes business and post football related topics, you are a good poster. It is only when you make stupid posts like your last one about me without reading the entire post and showing the ability to understand what is goiing on do you really rub me wrong.

Man up and keep your remarks to football, not personal fights. Notice that Micro did NOT put me on ignore, as I did to him. He needs the attention, as all attention whores do. Leave the Chicken S**ts to fend for themselves. I hope we can have some good conversations about football, and not a**holes like him.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 05-30-14 at 02:19 PM.

Microbetter

He still doesn't get it. He fails to realize that all this name calling and belligerent challenges are the opposite of what this site is supposed to be about. Outside of him and a few others, this is usually a supportive forum. When ever someone disagrees with him, he first dismisses them based on their post count or point count. If that doesn't work, he becomes bombastic and challenges someone to some sort of competition based on picks. If he really fancies himself a CFB guru, he should have his own BTP type contest.
    p.s.
    He put me on ignore, so I guess I kicked his ass.lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

@Microbetter,
    If you are not familiar with him, there is a poster from Fresno who should be showing up before the season starts who uses the handle Killer_Demo, and he is not quite as mentally challenged and inbalanced as BigQueenQH, but he is not to far behind him.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 05-31-14 at 01:42 AM.

Microbetter

I know KD quite well. He's a Cholo from Fresno. He probably won't be posting too much, since his boyfriend David Carr graduated. He is fun to round with, since he has the IQ of a ham sandwich. It's shaping up to be a fun season. Good luck to with your picks and your hoookers this year!

Urbanwildlife

@Microbetter,
    You are going to find yourself talking to yourself on here before long, as I am also putting you on my ignore list after your smartass and unnecessary comment above. With that being said, I wish you the very best.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 05-31-14 at 03:39 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    @Microbetter,
    If you are not familiar with him, there is a poster from Fresno who should be showing up before the season starts who uses the handle Killer_Demo, and he is not quite as mentally challenged and inbalanced as BigQueenQH, but he is not to far behind him.
    Did u ever get off them HIV pills?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    I know KD quite well. He's a Cholo from Fresno. He probably won't be posting too much, since his boyfriend David Carr graduated. He is fun to round with, since he has the IQ of a ham sandwich. It's shaping up to be a fun season. Good luck to with your picks and your hoookers this year!
    broke-d1ck

Urbanwildlife

Wow the sissy/loser arrives. We all could not be so lucky.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I cant see my 2 inch c0ck, my fat whale-stomach in the way

Urbanwildlife

Bye bye Killer_Demo as the mods do not take kindly to you changing a quote of another member. One thing is certain, you will never grow up, and will forever have the mentality of child at best.

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This thread delivers!!!

Microbetter

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    This thread delivers!!!
    Can't always have those "Bet the bank on this". threads. Going to be a fun season if people have the backbone. GL and welcome back.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Bye bye Killer_Demo as the mods do not take kindly to you changing a quote of another member. One thing is certain, you will never grow up, and will forever have the mentality of child at best.
    Tell your daughter show me that pretty smile!

First 12