BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

ACC Returning Starters

The first in a series of articles about returning starters in the "Power 5" Conferences. Today, the ACC:

Atlantic Division:

Boston College...BC gets hit hard on offense, only retuyrning 4 starters and losing their entire starting backfield of last season. The defense returns 7 starters, losing two on the line and two LB's.

Clemson...Another team to take a big hit offensively, Clemson returns 5 starters and loses QB Taj Boyd. The defense returns 8 starters and is in good shape.

Florida State...Offensively, 8 starters return including QB Winston. Defensively only 5 starters return, but FSU is still in great shape for 2014.

Louisville...The new kids on the block return 7 starters on offense, but lose QB Bridgewater. The also return 7 starters on defense. They are not playing the likes of AAC teams any more.

N.C. State...These underachievers should imprive in 2014, returning 6 starters on offense and 8 on defense. State lost 9 out of their last 10 in 2013.

Syracuse...One of the surprise teams of 2013 returns 7 starters on both sides of the ball. This team is one that can surprise just about anyone.

Wake Forest...Wake gets hit big time by graduation, with only 4 starters returning on offense and 5 on defense. The laso lose their Head Coach. It could be a long season for Wake.

Coastal Division:

Duke...The surprise Coastal Champs of 2013 return 8 starters on offense but only 5 on defense. Still, with most of the offense returning, Duke has to be considered more than just a fluke.

Georgia Tech...The run, run, run offense returns 6 starters on offense, but loses two key RB's. The defense is in real trouble, returning only 4 starters.

Miami...8 starters return on offense for Miami, but they must replace QB Morris. 8 starters return on defense also. A lot of good things are expected from this team. Don't sell them short.

North Carolina...The Tar Heels return 7 starters on offense, but must replace QB Renner. The defense also returns 7 starters including all of their LB's.

Pittsburgh...9 starters return from an offense that showed some life last season. Only 6 players return on the defensive side of the ball, which is normally their strength.

Virginia...UVA returns 7 starters from last seasons offense that was just average. They return 9 starters from a defense that was porous. If UVA cannot win 6 games, London should be gone.

Va. Tech...7 starters return to Tech's very disappointing offense fromlast year, but Q Thomas is not one of them. The defense takes a hard hit, losing 7 starters. Beamer has his work cut out for him.

theforce
    theforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

North Carolina...The Tar Heels return 7 starters on offense, but must replace QB Renner. The defense also returns 7 starters including all of their LB's.

Ever heard of Marquise Williams?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Don't try to talk any sense into her. bigmamahq has very little actual knowledge of football in general.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Don't try to talk any sense into her. bigmamahq has very little actual knowledge of football in general.
    Another dumb a** trying to get his two cents in. What are you going to do when I kick your tail this season? I WILL kick youer tail, if you have enough cajones to wager against me. By the looks of your avatar, that certainly can be questioned.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Judging by your spreadsheet deletions, I would wager to say you aren't what you pretend to be.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Judging by your spreadsheet deletions, I would wager to say you aren't what you pretend to be.
    I guess it is time to put up or shut up for you. Points, since you have no money. When the season starts, I will be looking for you. You will have two choices. Put up, or shut up, as in stay out of my posts, or I will make sure that you stay out. Your option, but I would think very carefully before trying something stupid. You are so bad that you are not even a pro. I will be looking for you, what ever you are.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I guess it is time to put up or shut up for you. Points, since you have no money. When the season starts, I will be looking for you. You will have two choices. Put up, or shut up, as in stay out of my posts, or I will make sure that you stay out. Your option, but I would think very carefully before trying something stupid. You are so bad that you are not even a pro. I will be looking for you, what ever you are.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

The first in a series of articles about returning starters in the "Power 5" Conferences. Today, the ACC:

Atlantic Division:

Boston College...BC gets hit hard on offense, only retuyrning 4 starters and losing their entire starting backfield of last season. The defense returns 7 starters, losing two on the line and two LB's.

Clemson...Another team to take a big hit offensively, Clemson returns 5 starters and loses QB Taj Boyd. The defense returns 8 starters and is in good shape.

Florida State...Offensively, 8 starters return including QB Winston. Defensively only 5 starters return, but FSU is still in great shape for 2014.

Louisville...The new kids on the block return 7 starters on offense, but lose QB Bridgewater. The also return 7 starters on defense. They are not playing the likes of AAC teams any more.

N.C. State...These underachievers should imprive in 2014, returning 6 starters on offense and 8 on defense. State lost 9 out of their last 10 in 2013.

Syracuse...One of the surprise teams of 2013 returns 7 starters on both sides of the ball. This team is one that can surprise just about anyone.

Wake Forest...Wake gets hit big time by graduation, with only 4 starters returning on offense and 5 on defense. The laso lose their Head Coach. It could be a long season for Wake.

Coastal Division:

Duke...The surprise Coastal Champs of 2013 return 8 starters on offense but only 5 on defense. Still, with most of the offense returning, Duke has to be considered more than just a fluke.

Georgia Tech...The run, run, run offense returns 6 starters on offense, but loses two key RB's. The defense is in real trouble, returning only 4 starters.

Miami...8 starters return on offense for Miami, but they must replace QB Morris. 8 starters return on defense also. A lot of good things are expected from this team. Don't sell them short.

Pittsburgh...9 starters return from an offense that showed some life last season. Only 6 players return on the defensive side of the ball, which is normally their strength.

Virginia...UVA returns 7 starters from last seasons offense that was just average. They return 9 starters from a defense that was porous. If UVA cannot win 6 games, London should be gone.

Va. Tech...7 starters return to Tech's very disappointing offense fromlast year, but Q Thomas is not one of them. The defense takes a hard hit, losing 7 starters. Beamer has his work cut out for him.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

This is great. Now I have two homo's on my ignore list. Both of you should get together, unless you are already living with eacch other. It's funny how the gays in here think alike.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

This is great. Now I have two homo's on my ignore list. Both of you should get together, unless you are already living with eacch other. It's funny how the gays in here think alike.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

She put me on ignore because she is scared to have a pick challenge with me in football.

Please address those spreadsheet deletions if you want anyone to take you seriously.