BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It's Time for 2014

Last night is over and done. Vegas is happily counting all of it's winnings, and a lot of people are now licking their wounds and looking for excuses. But that is all over now. It is time to march on. The good news is that many of the people who posted in here during the season will be gone now, leaving posters who really care about College Football and know what they are talking about to discuss the up and coming season.

First, the major changes. Everyone knows that a panel of 13 will seed the top 12 teams in the nation. There will be six Tier One (Formerly known as BCS) Bowls, with the Cotton and Chic-fil-A Peach Bowl being added to the existing 4 Bowls (Rose, Sugar, Fiesta, and Orange). In the Semi's, 1 will play 4 and 2 will play 3. The winners will meet in the NC game. There will be one non AQ team that will qualify for one of the other Bowl Games if they do not qualify for the playoff games. UCF would have been that team this past bowl season.

The Big 10 expands to 14 teams with two common sense conferences. Gone are the "Leaders" and "Legends" Divisions, replaced by the "East" and "West". The "East" will consist of newcomers Maryland and Rutgers, and Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State. The "West" will have Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Purdue, and Wisconsin.

Louisville moves from the AAC to the ACC to take the place of Maryland. The AAC loses it's AQ status, leaving 5 conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12, and SEC) with that status. The AAC and Coonference USA continue to add teams, for no apparent reason other than to try and convince someone that they are conferences worthy of AQ consideration. Please.

The Big 12 will continue to examine the question of expansion, just a lot more quietly than they did in the past. They are the ONLY AQ Conference without a CC game. Will this hurt them? If history is any indicator, the answer is yes. It is tough to vote in an 11-1 Big 12 team over a 12-1 team who won their CC game from any of the remaining 4 AQ Conferences.

The SEC finished the Bowl Game season with a 7-3 record. The Pac 12 had a 6-3 season. No other conference was close to those two. The ACC was 5-6. The Big 10 was a terrible 2-5. The Big 12 finished at 3-3. The AAC finished at 2-3. Look for the "Panel of 13" to keep this in the back of their minds when determining SOS, a major plus for the SEC and Pac 12.

Big non-con games for the 2014 season include: Florida State vs Oklahoma State at Arilington TX. on 8/30. Notre Dame at Florida State on 10/18. Miami (FL) at Nebraska on 9/20. Michigan State at Oregon on 9/13. Va Tech at Ohio State on 9/13. Don't know how big of a game that one will be. Wisconsin vs LSU on 8/30 in Houston, TX. Texas vs UCLA ON 9/13 in Arlington TX. Notre Dame at Arizona State on 11/8. Stanford at Notre Dame on 10/4. Notre Dame at USC on 11/29. South Carolina at Clemson on 11/29. Florida at Florida State on 11/29. Notre Dame has the toughest schedule by far. I am sure there are others that I may have skipped over.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

How much did you lose this season?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    How much did you lose this season?
    I DON 'T LOSE. I won nearly 57% of my wagers. Certainly not my best performance and below my average, but still + over 1100 units based on 100 unit wagers. It was an acceptable year, if not a great one.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

^ That's a nice write up. I think SOS is huge and glad we added OK.st, Lville , Ndame. Of course you never know as SOME teams do not pan out( GATORS) and your strength takes a hit. as ours did this past year.

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Very good write up. Thanks for that.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I DON 'T LOSE. I won nearly 57% of my wagers. Certainly not my best performance and below my average, but still + over 1100 units based on 100 unit wagers. It was an acceptable year, if not a great one.

So would you still like to bet a on the Washington Huskies not being ranked next year and/or losing over 3 games?

Let the ducks begin

inTomWeTrust

I promise you I won more people $ than what you won this year with my NFL Picks

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

"I DON 'T LOSE" Macdummy get a job dOpie.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Its too bad your spreadsheet has so many deletions and edits. One could hardly believe a person was winning just because they said they were. Some sort of proof of winning is necessary before you make me believe you weren't one of those people licking their wounds and making excuses.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Frankly, I could care less about any of you. I do not care if you believe me or not. I do care if you won a million dollars and are now going to buy a mansion, or you lost so much money that you are now contemplating suicide. That is on you. This thread is about the future, NOT the past. If you do not like that, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Now since our Railroad Porter asked, let's talk about Washington. They went 9-4 in 2013 (Yes they DID lose more than 3 games as I said). They lose their starting QB Price, their starting RB Sankey, their starting WR Joanson, and their starting TE Jenkins. The OL returns intact, as far as we know. The defense returns as many as 9 starters, which is a good building block because they were just average last season. They lose their HC, and their new HC, Chris Petersen, was 8-5 last season at Boise State. The Huskies schedule is very soft non-con wise, with 3 home games against patsies, and an away game at Hawaii. That will hurt them as far as SOS is concerned. Their toughest non-con game is against Illinois, not eactly a Big 10 powerhouse. Conference wise, they host Arizona State, Oregon State, Stanford, and UCLA. They go to Arizona, Cal, Colorado, Oregon, and Wazzu. Can this team lose 3 games or less? Maybe. It all depends on what their defense does, and how quickly the team catches on to the new offense. 10-3 is about as good as it will get. They will NOT be a Top 10 team. Not a chance.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    ^ That's a nice write up. I think SOS is huge and glad we added OK.st, Lville , Ndame. Of course you never know as SOME teams do not pan out( GATORS) and your strength takes a hit. as ours did this past year.
    The important thing for Florida State is that they were the ONLY team that ended up undefeated. If you are in an AQ Conference and run the table, you are going to make the final four, regardless of SOS. It is the teams who end up with one or more losses that have to worry about SOS.

Next season, Notre Dame wins the SOS battle hands down. The question is are they good enough to survive with just 1 or possibly 2 losses?
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 01-07-14 at 04:30 PM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

The only team ND plays next year is FSU. All others are scrubs.
    Don't kid yourself.

inTomWeTrust

Frankly, I could care less about any of you. I do not care if you believe me or not. I do care if you won a million dollars and are now going to buy a mansion, or you lost so much money that you are now contemplating suicide. That is on you. This thread is about the future, NOT the past. If you do not like that, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Now since our Railroad Porter asked, let's talk about Washington. They went 9-4 in 2013 (Yes they DID lose more than 3 games as I said). They lose their starting QB Price, their starting RB Sankey, their starting WR Joanson, and their starting TE Jenkins. The OL returns intact, as far as we know. The defense returns as many as 9 starters, which is a good building block because they were just average last season. They lose their HC, and their new HC, Chris Petersen, was 8-5 last season at Boise State. The Huskies schedule is very soft non-con wise, with 3 home games against patsies, and an away game at Hawaii. That will hurt them as far as SOS is concerned. Their toughest non-con game is against Illinois, not eactly a Big 10 powerhouse. Conference wise, they host Arizona State, Oregon State, Stanford, and UCLA. They go to Arizona, Cal, Colorado, Oregon, and Wazzu. Can this team lose 3 games or less? Maybe. It all depends on what their defense does, and how quickly the team catches on to the new offense. 10-3 is about as good as it will get. They will NOT be a Top 10 team. Not a chance.

Price isnt as good as Cyler Miles.. I dont understand what you dont get about that? The kid is the #1 prospect QB hes the best redshirt sophmore in all of college football...

the truth is that Washington is LOOOOOAAADED at RB. Callier will get his year to shine and with Washington the redshirt freshman that's built like a Mac truck following behind..

You do realize they are already ranked no. 25 in the country right idiot?

They were put in AP at no.25.. you're totally clueless, and thats why you got so squashed on your BYU bet... I'm backing Washington All season long and I will make big $, The cats not out of the bag on them.. you see with teams like CFU and others the cat is out...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The only team ND plays next year is FSU. All others are scrubs.
    Don't kid yourself.
    You really know very little about College Football. Obviously you are just another SEC homer in here. Your days as #1 are done. Notre Dame plays Michigan, Stanford, Florida State, Arizona State, as well as USC next season. They also have games against North Carolina and Northwestern. I DARE you to find any SEC team with a tougher schedule. Alabama plays 7 teams with losing records. The only teams they play with a winning record are the two Mississippi's, LSU, A&M and Auburn. Now you tell me who has the toughest scheule.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 01-07-14 at 04:37 PM.

inTomWeTrust

he doesnt respond

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

If you don't care what people think of you, why do you try so hard to convince us you're so great. I have more respect for someone who is honest with their wins/losses than a clown like you.
    Now go delete some more losses from your spreadsheet.

inTomWeTrust

Originally Posted by BigdaddyQHFrankly, I could care less about any of you. I do not care if you believe me or not. I do care if you won a million dollars and are now going to buy a mansion, or you lost so much money that you are now contemplating suicide. That is on you. This thread is about the future, NOT the past. If you do not like that, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Price isnt as good as Cyler Miles.. I dont understand what you dont get about that? The kid is the #1 prospect QB hes the best redshirt sophmore in all of college football...

the truth is that Washington is LOOOOOAAADED at RB. Callier will get his year to shine and with Washington the redshirt freshman that's built like a Mac truck following behind..

They were put in AP at no.25.. you're totally clueless, and thats why you got so squashed on your BYU bet... I'm backing Washington All season long and I will make big $, The cats not out of the bag on them.. you see with teams like CFU and others the cat is out...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post

You really have no clue do you? I mean, bad enough you act like a childish idiot in here, but you think that Washington at #25 is a big deal. Vanderbilt finished higher than they did. UDub did not even make the Top 25 in the coaches poll. Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, USC and Arizona State ALL finished higher than Washington in the polls. By the way, UDub plays ALL of those teams except USC next season. USC's Max Browne is a much higher rated prospect than Miles. And that is just the Pac 12. Your potential starting QB had a whopping 37 completions this season. Your entire stable of RB's had less yardage than Sankey did by himself. Oregon will destroy you in Eugene. Losses to Stanford and UCLA are also very probable. Three losses right there. Then you have the two games against the Arizona teams. Let's face it. If Washington scheduled any decent non-con team they would lose that game also. Washington plays a pathetic non-con schedule and has no decent team scheduled for quite some time. I think the word "Chicken" best describes their AD.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    If you don't care what people think of you, why do you try so hard to convince us you're so great. I have more respect for someone who is honest with their wins/losses than a clown like you.
    Now go delete some more losses from your spreadsheet.
    Like I said, I could care less what you think of me. I know that you are rather dense, and obviously that did not penetrate the first time, but get it through your thick skull. I could care less. You have 257 posts so you mean nothing in here. Atleast not yet. See how easily I control you? Now if you want to talk about 2014 College Football, great. You are more than welcome here. If not, say good-bye.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean, bad enough you act like a childish idiot in here.
    It was a nice write up you had and very appreciated, but you better take a look in the mirror before you post things like this, as you could very well be talking about yourself and your good close personal friend Killer_Dumbshit.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

You really know very little about College Football. Obviously you are just another SEC homer in here. Your days as #1 are done. Notre Dame plays Michigan, Stanford, Florida State, Arizona State, as well as USC next season. They also have games against North Carolina and Northwestern. I DARE you to find any SEC team with a tougher schedule. Alabama plays 7 teams with losing records. The only teams they play with a winning record are the two Mississippi's, LSU, A&M and Auburn. Now you tell me who has the toughest scheule.
    Bama also has 8 home games and travels no more then a few hundred miles from home. I'm losing faith in the polls that continually give SEC teams a pass for losses, weak schedules, playing FCS teams and rarely traveling out of their time zone. The nation has drank the cool-aid and these SEC teams will continue to litter the top 10 regardless of SOS

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

You made the thread too early it would seem. The kids are still around.

MSU is choosing a great year to put a top tier non-con opponent on their schedule. They're in great shape coming into 2014.

Overall it's a little early to say who will stand out next year until we see who's going for the draft and who's deciding to stay one more year, especially for QBs.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

ND plays Rice, Michigan, Purdue, Syracuse, Navy, Louisville (with no bridgewater or charlie strong) Arizona state, Northwestern, USC, North Carolina
    These teams are average at best. Maybe one day USC will be back in the mix of elite teams, but in the last several years they have proven to be average on their best day.

I never said Bama's schedule was tougher, so you can $hit can that argument. I'm just saying that any goon that thinks they have the toughest schedule hands down either is uneducated or has a tiny pecker, or both.

The only teams they play that are worthy of top 10 or 15 status is FSU and stanford.

Alabama on the other hand will be playing against at least three teams that I guarantee ranked in the top 10 to 15 next year, and those are just division games.

Again not saying Bama's schedule is harder, but the rankings don't lie.

They play two teams that can be considered top ten worthy. That is not the toughest schedule.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

It is amazing how anyone who knows anything about Football, including Phil Steele, thinks you are dead wrong on this issue. The Pac 12 had 5 teams that won 10 games or more this past season. Notre Dame plays three of those teams. The SEC, with 14 teams compared to the pac 12's 12 teams, only had 4 teams that won 10 or more games. Now you tell me who has the toughest conference. Alabama's schedule is very weak compared to Notre Dame's schedule. Stop being such an Alabama homer. Your days of #1 are over. Get used to it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    You made the thread too early it would seem. The kids are still around.

MSU is choosing a great year to put a top tier non-con opponent on their schedule. They're in great shape coming into 2014.

Overall it's a little early to say who will stand out next year until we see who's going for the draft and who's deciding to stay one more year, especially for QBs.
    You make a very good point. The children and homers are still hanging around, trying to convince people that their thoughts are more important than facts. We all know that Michigan State is the #2 team in the nation. Auburn got that distinction because they were in the NC game, but they lost two games and probably should have lost 4.

Speaking of Michigan State, I really like their chances in 2014. They added a quality team (Oregon in Eugene) to their non-con schedule, and they get Nebraska, Michigan, and Ohio State at home. They lose about 5 starters on defense, but only 3 on offense. Mark Dantonio is proving to be one of the best HC's around. Do not be surprised if Michigan State returns to the Rose Bowl in 2015, but this time, as a playoff team for the NC.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Like I said, I could care less what you think of me. I know that you are rather dense, and obviously that did not penetrate the first time, but get it through your thick skull. I could care less. You have 257 posts so you mean nothing in here. Atleast not yet. See how easily I control you? Now if you want to talk about 2014 College Football, great. You are more than welcome here. If not, say good-bye.
    So you do care...

I believe the phase you are looking for is "I couldn't care less". Get it right, you uneducated baboon.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

It is amazing how anyone who knows anything about Football, including Phil Steele, thinks you are dead wrong on this issue. The Pac 12 had 5 teams that won 10 games or more this past season. Notre Dame plays three of those teams. The SEC, with 14 teams compared to the pac 12's 12 teams, only had 4 teams that won 10 or more games. Now you tell me who has the toughest conference. Alabama's schedule is very weak compared to Notre Dame's schedule. Stop being such an Alabama homer. Your days of #1 are over. Get used to it.
    Oregon beat 2-10 Virginia, 4-8 Nichols state, 5-7 Tennessee, 1-11 Cal, 4-8 Colorado, 6-7 Wash state, 5-7 Utah,
    Seven (7) of those wins came from playing teams with a losing record. Is it that hard to get 10 wins when you play that many $hitty teams? To top it off they got destroyed by a mediocre Arizona squad.

Shall we continue this conversation?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Oregon beat 2-10 Virginia, 4-8 Nichols state, 5-7 Tennessee, 1-11 Cal, 4-8 Colorado, 6-7 Wash state, 5-7 Utah,
    Seven (7) of those wins came from playing teams with a losing record. Is it that hard to get 10 wins when you play that many $hitty teams? To top it off they got destroyed by a mediocre Arizona squad.

Shall we continue this conversation?
    By all means since you know so littel about College Football. You are an Alabama homer, and homers are the absolute WORST people to claim that they know Football. To prove how wrong you are, let's do this. Alabama's 2014 Schedule:

8/30. West Virginia 4-8 (Gorgia Dome)
    9/06. Florida Atlantic 7-5
    9/13. Southern Miss 1-11
    9/20. Florida 4-8
    10/4. @ Mississippi 8-5
    10/11. @ Arkansas 3-9
    10/18. Texas A&M 4-8
    10/25. @Tennessee 5-7
    11/08. @LSU 10-3
    11/15. Miss. State 7-6
    11/22. Western Carolina. 2-10 (An FCS Team. Alabama should be disqualified from NC Consideration for scheduling this game)
    11/29. Auburn 11-2.

Total. 66-82 including that dispicable FCS team that Alabama scheduled so they can make a bowl game. That will kill them SOS. It is about time these patsies get what they deserve. 7 home games. 5 games away from home. Gutless.

Now Notre Dame:

8/30. Rice 10-4
    9/06. Michigan 7-6
    9/13. Purdue 1-11 at Lucas Oil Field
    9/27. @ Syracuse 7-6
    10/4. Stanford 11-3
    10/11 North Carolina 7-6
    10/18 @ Florida State 14-0
    11/01 Navy 9-4 at Fed Ex Field
    11/08 @ Arizona State 10-4
    11/15 Northwestern 5-7
    11/22 Lousiville 12-1
    11/29 @USC 10-4

Total. 103-56. 6 Home games. 6 games away from home.

Now if you are trying to tell me that the pussy schedule that Alabama plays can even come close to comparing to that of Notre Dame's, then get the hell out of this thread. Go start your own thread about how great Alabama is. Do not spread your B.S. opinions in here. Opinions that have no merit. I do not care what you think about how teams will do next year. These are the facts, not worthless opinions from an Alabama homer. By the way, EVERY Pac 12 team has a tougher schedule that Alabama has. What's your excuse for that? Never mind. Do not answer that. I do not want to hear anything else about Alabama and how tough their schedule is. If you want to talk about how they must replace QB McCarron and 7 other seniors on the offense, and 6 starters on defense, please do. That is what this thread is all about. Anything else is worthless.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

LOL!! You are so conceited. You should worry about controlling yourself, not me. I am dense?? You value someone according to their post count? I would love to discuss CFB 2014, but not in any of your threads. Your threads are meant only to get attention and hopefully "followers". So long, little boy, I won't be posting in any of your threads because there are civilised people on this site. Good luck junior and flame away because I won't be back to check, coward.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Must be for a loser like yourself. Look no further than your spreadsheet and the minus net for the year! Posting this pic towards another poster when you are a big loser yourself once again shows your childlike mentality.
    Killer_Demo is a ...... the youtube video says it all.

<font size="3">

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    LOL!! You are so conceited. You should worry about controlling yourself, not me. I am dense?? You value someone according to their post count? I would love to discuss CFB 2014, but not in any of your threads. Your threads are meant only to get attention and hopefully "followers". So long, little boy, I won't be posting in any of your threads because there are civilised people on this site. Good luck junior and flame away because I won't be back to check, coward.
    Micro... glad you learned the score before you had to waste much of your time.

Also, glad to have you in the Best Bet Contest. BigPhaggot played in it last year, but has yet to enter this year's contest. Why. you may ask? Well, probably because I trashed his ass by about 21+ units. (If you'll look carefully, you'll find him down there in 9th place.)
    http://contests.sportsbookreview.com/sbr-bes...-contest-4271/

PS: Only reason he managed to finish 3rd in BTP was because he paid the fee to become a PRO at the last minute. Had I, and a lot of the other leaders done the same, he would not have finished in the money.
    Last edited by Night-Tripper; 01-08-14 at 05:40 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Must be for a loser like yourself. Look no further than your spreadsheet and the minus net for the year! Posting this pic towards another poster when you are a big loser yourself once again shows your childlike mentality.
    Killer_Demo is a ...... the youtube video says it all.

<font size="3">
    Poor urban wishes he could see his rooster over his beer-gut

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Bama also has 8 home games and travels no more then a few hundred miles from home. I'm losing faith in the polls that continually give SEC teams a pass for losses, weak schedules, playing FCS teams and rarely traveling out of their time zone. The nation has drank the cool-aid and these SEC teams will continue to litter the top 10 regardless of SOS
    The polls mean nothing next season. The 13 judges will decide who goes where, as far as the "final four" is concerned. There are not alot of SEC people there. There are a lot of Pac 12 people, such as Condy Rice and Pat Haden, to name two. There are a couple of teams I look for in the 2014 playoffs. Certainly Oregon should make it. With QB Mariota back, and their schedule, this is a "make it or break it" year for them. Florida State should also have few, if any problems making it into the playoffs. They still are by far, the best team in the ACC and get some SOS help with the additions of Louisville and Notre Dame to their schedule. The other two positions will go to the winners of the Big 10, Big 12, and SEC Conferences. If anyone SEC homers out there think that the SEC is going to get two teams in, they are crazy. Alabama is the favorite, but their SOS should disqualify them. I don't know if they can make it in with one loss because their SOS is so weak, and they just got beat by a Big 12 team in the Sugar Bowl. The SEC will have problems becasue they lost so many good QB's. You may see a lot of 2 Conference Loss teams in 2014.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

By all means since you know so littel about College Football. You are an Alabama homer, and homers are the absolute WORST people to claim that they know Football. To prove how wrong you are, let's do this. Alabama's 2014 Schedule:

8/30. West Virginia 4-8 (Gorgia Dome)
    9/06. Florida Atlantic 7-5
    9/13. Southern Miss 1-11
    9/20. Florida 4-8
    10/4. @ Mississippi 8-5
    10/11. @ Arkansas 3-9
    10/18. Texas A&M 4-8
    10/25. @Tennessee 5-7
    11/08. @LSU 10-3
    11/15. Miss. State 7-6
    11/22. Western Carolina. 2-10 (An FCS Team. Alabama should be disqualified from NC Consideration for scheduling this game)
    11/29. Auburn 11-2.

Total. 66-82 including that dispicable FCS team that Alabama scheduled so they can make a bowl game. That will kill them SOS. It is about time these patsies get what they deserve. 7 home games. 5 games away from home. Gutless.

Now Notre Dame:

8/30. Rice 10-4
    9/06. Michigan 7-6
    9/13. Purdue 1-11 at Lucas Oil Field
    9/27. @ Syracuse 7-6
    10/4. Stanford 11-3
    10/11 North Carolina 7-6
    10/18 @ Florida State 14-0
    11/01 Navy 9-4 at Fed Ex Field
    11/08 @ Arizona State 10-4
    11/15 Northwestern 5-7
    11/22 Lousiville 12-1
    11/29 @USC 10-4

Total. 103-56. 6 Home games. 6 games away from home.

Now if you are trying to tell me that the pussy schedule that Alabama plays can even come close to comparing to that of Notre Dame's, then get the hell out of this thread. Go start your own thread about how great Alabama is. Do not spread your B.S. opinions in here. Opinions that have no merit. I do not care what you think about how teams will do next year. These are the facts, not worthless opinions from an Alabama homer. By the way, EVERY Pac 12 team has a tougher schedule that Alabama has. What's your excuse for that? Never mind. Do not answer that. I do not want to hear anything else about Alabama and how tough their schedule is. If you want to talk about how they must replace QB McCarron and 7 other seniors on the offense, and 6 starters on defense, please do. That is what this thread is all about. Anything else is worthless.
    first, you smudged A&M's record, proving you are mildly retarded.
    Second, you again are trying to say that I am agruing that Alabama schedule is tougher, which I have reinforced numerous times that I am not.

You are insisting that this argument is about alabama, which it is not. This is about ND and their schedule not being the toughest in the nation.

12 Last