Betpoints: 13

1/6/14 Auburn vs Florida State

WHATALOSER OVERALL 9-3 ATS 1-2 TOTALS 8-1
    NBA- 0-0 NCAAB- 0-1 NFL- 2-1
    NCAAF- 7-1 NHL- 0-0 MLB- 0-0
    Yesterday 1/5/14 recap 3-0
    [SF/GB U7.5 1st Q][SF-2.5] [Ball State rb O114.5 rushing yards]

Auburn vs Florida State over 68(-104)

Number is a little high but I believe this is going to be an entertaining national championship game where both defenses will struggle throughout the night. Auburn's pass defense is bad(104th in all of college football). Florida State fr. QB Jameis Winston and that Seminole offense will score points. That WR core of fr. Kelvin Benjamin, jr. Rashad Greene and sr. Kenny Shaw are to experienced and to strong to not put up up at least 35 or even 40 plus. Even their starting junior TE in Nick O'Leary is a beast whether it's blocking or catching. Florida State leads the country in scoring defense(10.7 ppg) and interceptions(25). They are also stout against the run ranking 14th in all of college football allowing only 116 ypg. Given this info, one would assume Auburn would have trouble against this Florida State defense tonight. Here's where I come in. Florida State senior LB's Christian Jones and Telvin Smith have extreme talent but no matter how you slice it, they've never gone against an offense quite like Auburn's before. This defensive front have never seen an offense quite like Auburn's before. You know how much discipline one has to have against an offense such as Auburn's? A lot. In fact, with how aggressive Florida State's defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt is known to be, it's only a recipe for disaster against an offense quite like Auburn's. Something will go wrong where Florida State will over pursue or focus time and time again on the wrong guy.
    Just because Auburn WR's don't have mind blowing numbers doesn't mean they don't have talent. They have enough talent to exploit man to man coverage. Auburn soph WR Sammie Coates ran a 4.3 in a 40 yard dash. I'm just not sure if Auburn's defense can make enough stops to cover the spread but I do know qb Nick Marshall, rb Tre Mason and the rest of the Tigers should hold their own tonight in a high scoring affair.
    Last edited by WhatALoser; 01-06-14 at 12:06 PM. Reason: spelling

WhatALoser
    WhatALoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Auburn QB Nick Marshall total passing and rushing yards for game over 239.5(+130)

Florida State QB Jameis Winston total td passes for game over 3(+115)

dgrin001
    dgrin001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Good luck, i am on the over as well. Might out a little on Auburn after the live bets kick in.