WhatALoser
    WhatALoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

1/3/14 Clemson vs Ohio State team total

WHATALOSER OVERALL 5-1 ATS 0-1 TOTALS 5-0
    NBA- 0-0 NCAAB- 0-0 NFL- 0-0 SF -2.5 PENDING
    NCAAF- 5-1 NHL- 0-0 MLB- 0-0
    Yesterday 1/2/14 recap 0-1 ats(Oklahoma deserved to not only cover but win su)

Clemson team total over 34(-110)

You always have to keep in mind the picks I put out are always coming from a gambler with a good heart, who in the end just wants to win just like everybody else. I play no favorites(fan perspective). I believe I have long term success because I'm disciplined and no matter how strong I feel about a game, I will bet the same amount each time in return makes one loss not as rough and one win not as big. While I'm rambling on can we stop for one second all the conference battle talk, please? It's getting ridiculous and has no place in today's sports world. That somehow the BIG 12 is better than the SEC or this conference is better than that conference off of one or two bowl games is absurd. Give credit where credit is due because in the end, it was Oklahoma who defeated Alabama. It was Texas Tech who defeated Arizona State etc... It was the players on the field that day/night who got it done and debating what conference is better or worse is a complete waste of time.

For this game, I have major concerns with the state of Ohio State's defense right now. So much so, I actually have this game as Clemson being a slight favorite but I'm not to concerned about the spread tonight. I'm looking to win and the option that gives me the best shot to win is the team total of Clemson. Clemson ranks 11th in all of college football with 329.3 passing yards per game. A Buckeye defense that had problems this season stopping even average Big 10 offenses from scoring tells me a lot. When you're ranked near the bottom of your conference in pass defense(259.5 ypg) against average offenses tells me a lot. That secondary is just awful. The one player that actually had talent in the secondary was junior CB Bradley Roby and he'll be out with a bone bruise. Freshman Vonn Bell is going to make his first start ever in their nickel package for Ohio State, not good news. Even soph DE Noah Spence was suspended, the teams leader in sacks this season with 8. Maybe Spence's suspension doesn't hurt as much as the loss of Roby but depth will always be an issue and who knows how the backups will fare against an offense as potent as Clemson's, especially as the game goes on. Buckeye Starting
    MLB Curtis Grant who in my eyes won't even be that effective if he does choose to play, has issues because he's dealing with ankle and lower back injuries. From a handicapping perspective, I can't see any reason why Clemson can't end their season on a high note and put up at least 34 points in a bowl game against this current Ohio State defense. For Clemson, this is the last we will see of the Taj Boyd to Sammy Watkins connection. It's been fun to watch. Would I bet against them not showing up? No way. Watkins is going to the NFL and will do everything in his power to impress his doubters.
    Last edited by WhatALoser; 01-03-14 at 12:19 PM. Reason: made font bigger

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatALoser View Post
    WHATALOSER OVERALL 5-1 ATS 0-1 TOTALS 5-0
    NBA- 0-0 NCAAB- 0-0 NFL- 0-0 SF -2.5 PENDING
    NCAAF- 5-1 NHL- 0-0 MLB- 0-0
    Yesterday 1/2/14 recap 0-1 ats(Oklahoma deserved to not only cover but win su)

Clemson team total over 34(-110)

You always have to keep in mind the picks I put out are always coming from a gambler with a good heart, who in the end just wants to win just like everybody else. I play no favorites(fan perspective). I believe I have long term success because I'm disciplined and no matter how strong I feel about a game, I will bet the same amount each time in return makes one loss not as rough and one win not as big. While I'm rambling on can we stop for one second all the conference battle talk, please? It's getting ridiculous and has no place in today's sports world. That somehow the BIG 12 is better than the SEC or this conference is better than that conference off of one or two bowl games is absurd. Give credit where credit is due because in the end, it was Oklahoma who defeated Alabama. It was Texas Tech who defeated Arizona State etc... It was the players on the field that day/night who got it done and debating what conference is better or worse is a complete waste of time.

For this game, I have major concerns with the state of Ohio State's defense right now. So much so, I actually have this game as Clemson being a slight favorite but I'm not to concerned about the spread tonight. I'm looking to win and the option that gives me the best shot to win is the team total of Clemson. Clemson ranks 11th in all of college football with 329.3 passing yards per game. A Buckeye defense that had problems this season stopping even average Big 10 offenses from scoring tells me a lot. When you're ranked near the bottom of your conference in pass defense(259.5 ypg) against average offenses tells me a lot. That secondary is just awful. The one player that actually had talent in the secondary was junior CB Bradley Roby and he'll be out with a bone bruise. Freshman Vonn Bell is going to make his first start ever in their nickel package for Ohio State, not good news. Even soph DE Noah Spence was suspended, the teams leader in sacks this season with 8. Maybe Spence's suspension doesn't hurt as much as the loss of Roby but depth will always be an issue and who knows how the backups will fare against an offense as potent as Clemson's, especially as the game goes on. Buckeye Starting
    MLB Curtis Grant who in my eyes won't even be that effective if he does choose to play, has issues because he's dealing with ankle and lower back injuries. From a handicapping perspective, I can't see any reason why Clemson can't end their season on a high note and put up at least 34 points in a bowl game against this current Ohio State defense. For Clemson, this is the last we will see of the Taj Boyd to Sammy Watkins connection. It's been fun to watch. Would I bet against them not showing up? No way. Watkins is going to the NFL and will do everything in his power to impress his doubters.
    sound pick. gl

dgrin001
    dgrin001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Tailing you again, I need to start paying you for your hard work! Im sitting back and clicking buttons based off of your input. Win or lose, I appreciate it!

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Let friday be your payday!

dgrin001
    dgrin001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Thank you again, another winner