Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sammys' swan song...............

As you all know I lost and lost hard last night.. took a whipping like a beaver on a beanstalk with the under 51.5 in CFB... I lost more than I ever thought was possible.. overall I went 0-4 and lost $ 46,663 dollars. One of the worst nights of my betting life.. I sat up all night thinking how could this happen... My life is taking turns on me. I'm going to Vegas this afternoon with my cousin and 2 best friends.. I'm making one big play in the NBA tomm night and one bigger play in the NFL tomm night. I need this for my sanity and stability and hope after this I can go back to being the nice normal and practical Sammy Sunshine.. I know I said I would leave immediately if I lost the bet.. however I received 33 private messages asking me not to leave.. Now I am not sure if they were guys being funny, because they are fading my plays and are making lots of dough..or do they care and love my plays even though last night i collapsed head first.. either way they took the time to write me and that to me..means a lot.. I think after I post my 2 plays tomm in the forums and I win both I feel I should stay and be a productive member of this community.. See you all tomm with my plays.. LET THE SUN SHINE ALL THE WAY IN!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Goodluck to you Sunshine......but I strongly advise you don't make any more large bets. Reduce your units significantly, and maybe make wagers a while for $50 or so. $46.6K in 1 night is just absurd.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Goodluck to you Sunshine......but I strongly advise you don't make any more large bets. Reduce your units significantly, and maybe make wagers a while for $50 or so. $46.6K in 1 night is just absurd.
    You really believe that?

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

You said you were a man of your word. Pathetic. Youre a female.....always lying and changing your mind. I will never read another post from you and I hope everyone is with me. If we totally ignore you, maybe you'll get tired of talking to no one and finally go away. Everyone please join me in never reading or responding to this lady again.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    You really believe that?
    Not at all, but if it ever was true, the guy needs to chillax a bit....and drop his unit by about 100x.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

46k is just an average bet.

Floyd Mayweather.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT In Sammy Sunshine is squashed alert

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This guy has posted under three names in here. He never goes to Vegas. He never wagers. He is a disturbed individual who floats in and out of mental facilities. He is mentally ill. He is an obvious liar. The best thing to do is to ignore him until SBR tosses him out again.

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Is it possible mods can just ban this guy? At least until he can come up with stories that sound remotely true

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Don't ban him. It's funny like hell. None of us can make sh!t up this funny. I really want to see what he's gonna sell next now that the pizza place is gone.