nipkilla
    nipkilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

idk if u guys even know about power rankings but..

THURSDAY, JANUARY 2
    Time Posted: 8:00 p.m. EST (12/16)
    Game 259-260: Oklahoma vs. Alabama (8:30 p.m. EST)
    Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma 108.920; Alabama 112.060
    Dunkel Line: Alabama by 3; 58
    Vegas Line: Alabama by 15; 51 1/2
    Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma (+15); Over

i mean its not gold and shit ....but its just some extra insight when u bet....but heres some free info... but yea i thought bama would fukin unload on this game go all out and s hit and win by 21 + ...but...damn oklahoma aint no pu ssies either....power ranking says bama by 3..i was fkn shocked.. only a fg they win by??? ....guess i'll just take that 16.5 and buy up half a point and make it 17......so oklahoma +17...lets do this boys...fuk it one time.....and we could also win by the garbage back door touchdown we all see all the fkn time.....

OKLAHOMA +17 i know i know...so hard to bet agiasnt bama but fuk it...one time... wish me luck mother f uckers!! haha

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Power rankings also had Baylor beating UCF by 20+, and South Carolina losing to Wisconsin by 3+..Power rankings don't mean much. OU been up and down this year and who knows how alabama reacts to not having a shot at the national title this year(still believe they are the best SEC team) Stoops likes to poke at SEC teams so now he gets his shot at the best one. I hope they get the snot beat out of them and they probably will

nipkilla

so true ..power ranking dont mean shit...but why only a fg??? baffled

nipkilla

and actually they had south caro winning by 8...in my dunkel rating anyway