max58
    max58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Oklahoma + 17

GL with your plays

nipkilla
    nipkilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

fuk it underdoggggg.....gotta see some key turnovers and some key failed 3rd downs by bama to hit this....OU +17 lets get this!

thescarletknight
    thescarletknight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Leaning this way as well, but I have a lot of respect for Saban's prep for bowls. Good luck OP.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

fail!!!!!!

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Easy money

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    fail!!!!!!

Your kidding me right?

You think the tide can win by at least 18 points tonight??? Am I missing something? I am even a bama fan but theres no way I was almost tilted to go Oklahoma ML but not going too….Its a bowl game, the last of the season and Oklahoma is going to play their historic football…At most bama wins but 10….but no way 17….

I honestly don't know what the line makers were thinking on this one…Its going under tonight too...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by thescarletknight View Post
    Leaning this way as well, but I have a lot of respect for Saban's prep for bowls. Good luck OP.
    when his team is amped to win the national championship yes, here they certainly don't care the same. stoops is an idiot but his team will certainly want this game more than any in their college careers.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Gotta say that OK is the play at +17.

I have 'Bama (ML) in a 4-team parlay...don't think there's much of a chance of an upset at all, so I think it's safe.

The game that destroyed me (other than Stanford yesterday) was picking OK St. (ML) in a 2-team parlay in the B-12 championship game, where Oklahoma surprisingly won SU. So I'll take the Sooners to at least cover.

themerceny
    themerceny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

How yall feel about the over/under for the OK vs Bama game?

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Like the *17 too

gotarollman
    gotarollman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Bama will easily cover. -17

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    when his team is amped to win the national championship yes, here they certainly don't care the same. stoops is an idiot but his team will certainly want this game more than any in their college careers.
    Pretty much. Most my numbers buddies like bama but I just can't trust them to care all that much when they not in their "rightful" spot playing for the championship.. The Utah bowl game before the bcs run really comes to mind for me..

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Quote Originally Posted by gotarollman View Post
    Bama will easily cover. -17
    Just like Baylor and a&m? How have dd spreads worked out so far. Not good for me

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I actually feel like OU will play well since there is no pressure on them and they aren't even expected to be in the game.

With that said, OU is missing their best defensive lineman and best linebacker due to injury. Then on offense, OU is missing their most versatile player that could run, block, and catch passes out of the backfield (Milliard). Couple that with the worst QB play OU has had in 8 years and I'm not so sure about the spread.

This isn't a deep OU team and the loss of three key starters won't bode well for a matchup with Bama.

I feel like if Bama cares at all they should win this game like 30-10 so I think the Under is probably the better play. I don't see OU scoring many points unless they get turnovers or some returns on special teams.

As for Bama caring about the game, I fully expect them to. They're playing a name program not a mid-major. They'll be ready.

So an OU alumni thinks OU will play well and lose by 20...take that for what its worth.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I actually feel like OU will play well since there is no pressure on them and they aren't even expected to be in the game.

With that said, OU is missing their best defensive lineman and best linebacker due to injury. Then on offense, OU is missing their most versatile player that could run, block, and catch passes out of the backfield (Milliard). Couple that with the worst QB play OU has had in 8 years and I'm not so sure about the spread.

This isn't a deep OU team and the loss of three key starters won't bode well for a matchup with Bama.

I feel like if Bama cares at all they should win this game like 30-10 so I think the Under is probably the better play. I don't see OU scoring many points unless they get turnovers or some returns on special teams.

As for Bama caring about the game, I fully expect them to. They're playing a name program not a mid-major. They'll be ready.

So an OU alumni thinks OU will play well and lose by 20...take that for what its worth.
    I find it next to impossible to say with confidence bama shows up giving a shit. If they do I agree with u but I can't bet them assuming that.. BiffT may have the best idea playing sooner team total under..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I find it next to impossible to say with confidence bama shows up giving a shit. If they do I agree with u but I can't bet them assuming that.. BiffT may have the best idea playing sooner team total under..
    You have to think that there is a difference between playing a team like Utah or Boise vs playing a team like Oklahoma or say Notre Dame.

My point is, I think Bama will be ready just because they're playing a name program. I hope you're right though.

The only way OU hangs is if they get some turnovers or big returns on special teams and they need something good to happen early. As an OU fan, I'm shocked this team is in the Sugar bowl with the talent and injuries they had. I expected an 8-4 season before the year because this is a rebuilding year. The only reason they won 10 games is because the Big 12 is horrible this season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You have to think that there is a difference between playing a team like Utah or Boise vs playing a team like Oklahoma or say Notre Dame.

My point is, I think Bama will be ready just because they're playing a name program. I hope you're right though.

The only way OU hangs is if they get some turnovers or big returns on special teams and they need something good to happen early. As an OU fan, I'm shocked this team is in the Sugar bowl with the talent and injuries they had. I expected an 8-4 season before the year because this is a rebuilding year. The only reason they won 10 games is because the Big 12 is horrible this season.
    Very possibly true, could also say that the fact they did embarrass themselves last time they played in a non championship bowl will be enough for them not to repeat same mistake.. Still it just human nature when u play for the title every season when u arnt cause of a fluke ass gm to not prepare the same... Hell if I know, I'm gonna take a look at some props, if nothing sticks out ill either ride w biff on the sooners Tt under or pass. Can't back okla hoping bama doesn't show up any more than I can back bama hoping they do...

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Very possibly true, could also say that the fact they did embarrass themselves last time they played in a non championship bowl will be enough for them not to repeat same mistake.. Still it just human nature when u play for the title every season when u arnt cause of a fluke ass gm to not prepare the same... Hell if I know, I'm gonna take a look at some props, if nothing sticks out ill either ride w biff on the sooners Tt under or pass. Can't back okla hoping bama doesn't show up any more than I can back bama hoping they do...
    The last bowl game Bama played in that wasn't for A BCSNC was 2011(New Years day) against Mich St. in the Capital One Bowl. Bama rolled 49-7.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Fading the public worked out great for me yesterday, so I'm going to keep rolling with that today.

Oklahoma +17
    Over 52

Max Cady
    Max Cady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Alabama will cover but it may take a defensive touchdown.
    Last edited by Max Cady; 01-02-14 at 02:20 PM.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

OU run Defense, piss poor. Hurt O-line issues. Would give them a chance if Knight is starting, but with Bell, forget about it.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Fading the public worked out great for me yesterday, so I'm going to keep rolling with that today.

Oklahoma +17
    Over 52
    Public is on the Over

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by tyloxx420 View Post
    Public is on the Over
    But not on Oklahoma! The Over will win tonight in my opinion, but all the parlays will lose because they will be on Bama.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't the public on the under? It went down

max58
    max58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

31-17 at half can we hold

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by max58 View Post