wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

If u didn't put money on LSU then u have no buisness betting sports..

No football nfl or college. No basketball. No baseball, no hockey, no soccer, no golf.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

It's half time?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And if you did put your money on LSU, you lost your ass. Iowa +7.5 was a winner. Once again, this know-nothing loses another wager. You are the one who should not be wagering. You are TERRIBLE. Lie your way out of this one.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And if you did put your money on LSU, you lost your ass. Iowa +7.5 was a winner. Once again, this know-nothing loses another wager. You are the one who should not be wagering. You are TERRIBLE. Lie your way out of this one.
    That the whole thing tho, this retard doesn't gamble, he can barely pay the rent for his moms basement..he just comes here to spew his homer ass bs..

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

wildcorndog….thank you for starting this thread….. i loved iowa st so much prior to the game….however, i was reluctant bc i didn't like choosing big ten over sec…. then i saw this ridiculous thread and knew iowa st would cover. thanks lil buddy. keep up the strong work.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

-7 push, those who got the hook at 7.5 got fukked HARD on that "incomplete pass"

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    -7 push, those who got the hook at 7.5 got fukked HARD on that "incomplete pass"
    -7 push my arse. Where was it -7? Look who I am asking. One of the biggest liars in here. How much did you lose on this game that you are trying to hide. I saw your spreadsheet. The only problem is that you could not get -7. We are going to hang your worthless tail everytime you post, loser.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    -7 push my arse. Where was it -7? Look who I am asking. One of the biggest liars in here. How much did you lose on this game that you are trying to hide. I saw your spreadsheet. The only problem is that you could not get -7. We are going to hang your worthless tail everytime you post, loser.
    it was -7 for 3 weeks you old fukk. If you really bet games you would know this. Stop with the air bets

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

killer demo TEACH ME HOW TO FCKING HAWKEYE I said teach ME HWO TO HAWKEYE that was easy public idiots like you 75% on LSU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    killer demo TEACH ME HOW TO FCKING HAWKEYE I said teach ME HWO TO HAWKEYE that was easy public idiots like you 75% on LSU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    How about that Arizona ST LOCK?

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

BD posted he had iowa+8 dumbass!