Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Murray and Mettenberger are both out

Thinking about hitting the 1st half unders in both games, the new QB's might need a few series under their belt before they can put up a scoring drive.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Doesn't matter one bit buddy, they've been out for a while now. Hutson Mason started against Tech, so all his early jitters are gone now. He's gotten plenty of reps in practice and is very comfortable with this offense, and besides, we'll be running the ball up and down with field with Gurley. Not as sure about LSU, just know that the kid looked really good against Arkansas and made some really good passes to win it for them. In any event Georgia and LSU will roll today, of that I am confident.Good luck with this if you decide to take it Heineken!

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Doesn't matter one bit buddy, they've been out for a while now. Hutson Mason started against Tech, so all his early jitters are gone now. He's gotten plenty of reps in practice and is very comfortable with this offense, and besides, we'll be running the ball up and down with field with Gurley. Not as sure about LSU, just know that the kid looked really good against Arkansas and made some really good passes to win it for them. In any event Georgia and LSU will roll today, of that I am confident.Good luck with this if you decide to take it Heineken!
    Thanks for the insights Jarhead sir...I think the Iowa/LSU might be a stronger play, since Iowa can play defense, with a run oriented offense

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Rain in Florida today, too. I live in Tampa and it's raining. I heard it's worse in Jacksonville. So just something else to ponder.

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Rain in Florida today, too. I live in Tampa and it's raining. I heard it's worse in Jacksonville. So just something else to ponder.
    Great real time info, I saw the weather forecast with 60% chance of rain

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Yeah the more I think about it the more I agree with you, feel stronger about the under 1st half in the LSU game. Don't think Iowa will be scoring much at all today, and bad weather usually bodes well for these types of plays.

Frodo
    Frodo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

I love Semper's optimism. However, you and I both know the Dawgs never roll under CMR. Play Dawgs 1H, but get ready for 2H meltdown.