Indy5
    Indy5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Thoughts on that under ?

RDUBS
    RDUBS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

Hate unders! Especially when shattered!!!!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I've watched a couple UCF games in which they were heavily favored (20+ pts), and not only did they fail to cover, they played a slow, dull game, easily keeping the game under. Also, the past couple Baylor games went well under the mark. Don't get me wrong, Baylor will still put up some points on UCF, but I think they're better prepared to play each other with having several weeks to prepare. Most of the bowl games have shown the offenses come out rusty, usually not picking up until the 2nd half (the exception being Duke/A&M last night of course). Trust me, I hate Unders just as much as the next person - just seems unnatural to root for teams not to score! If you want you can make a play on the Under 1st half and then take the Over in the 2nd if it cashes, or chase with the Under again in the 2nd half. I just think 74 pts is a lot to ask for these two teams. Good luck whatever you decide to play boys! Either way we'll still end up in the black at the end of the night!

RDUBS

That's always my way of thinking with unders. I don't mind in the NHL or MLB but I'm nuts as it is and can't imagine rooting against every offensive play. Like you said Devil Dog we did well so I just put one in for the action. Happy New Year!! Time to take this shite to another level!! Daddy has no work tomorrow!!! Whooooooo!!!

Indy5

RD you were my worst night mare as an MP!!!

Indy5

Mich st came to play.. Didn't see that offense all year... Stanford seemed to be on that new Denver erb...

RDUBS

I actually bet that UCF under thanks to that tootin son bitchhh!! Hahaha!!!

Semper Fidelis

Sorry about that one guys, Mich St. definitely wanted it more. My last play of the night will be the Under in the 1st half. Let's end the night on a positive note!!!

Indy5

Raptors cover and outright would make up for my Stanford disaster....

Semper Fidelis

[QUOTE=Semper Fidelis;20728526]Here's how our day has shaped up thus far:

Georgia -6.5 (160) -3.2u
    North Texas -6 +2u
    LSU -6.5 (-140) +4u
    South Carolina +2 +2u
    South Carolina ML (+115) +2.15u
    Parlay: Above MLs -1u
    2H Georgia -6 -2.2u
    2H Georgia TT Over 14.5 -1.1u
    2H N. Texas -3 +2u
    2H Iowa/LSU ) Over 21 Push
    2H LSU TT Over 10.5 (-165) -3.3u
    Stanford -6 -2.2u
    Stanford -6.5 -2.2u

Stanford/Michigan St. Over 41 +2u
    1H Stanford -2.5 (-155) +2u
    2H Stanford -2.5 -2.2u

Only plays pending are the Unders for this last game. Like I said before, tread lightly on my 2H plays lol. Maybe I'll stop posting them and see if they end up winning consistently like they were before I started posting them!

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by Indy5 View Post
    Raptors cover and outright would make up for my Stanford disaster....
    Raptors looking nice buddy! Definitely saved us today, now back in the black - covering these Unders will definitely be icing on the cake!

Indy5

Right on! 4-1 today. With a nice Ml dog, Stanford just killed a Monster night... Bama looking for a kill tomorrow?
    Points Awarded:

RDUBS gave Indy5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RDUBS

Quote Originally Posted by Indy5 View Post
    Right on! 4-1 today. With a nice Ml dog, Stanford just killed a Monster
    night... Bama looking for a kill tomorrow?
    Thanks for Raptors and profitable day!! Semper Fi!

RDUBS

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Raptors looking nice buddy! Definitely saved us today, now back in the black - covering these Unders will definitely be icing on the cake!
    Fukkers not letting me give you points. Stanford sukked a bag of dikks. Adapt and overcome! Ooh rah!!!

Indy5

Thanks RD !

Semper Fidelis

Yes I will most likely have a pretty big play on Bama tomorrow. Two teams on totally different levels - Oklahoma doesn't rate to be on the same field. Can't wait to see how Stoops reacts when he gets curb-stomped yet again by an SEC team! He's always talking smack, trying to bring down the SEC because he can't beat any of our teams. Lost two different BCS National Championship games to the SEC, and he's tired of being out coached, outmatched, and embarrassed by superior coaching and talent.

RDUBS

By the way... who sang the National Anthem for this game? Carl Lewis? I know I'm drunk but that guy was way off!!! Deplorable!! Big word for me at this point. Thank you auto correct.

Semper Fidelis

Wow guys, what a horrible day for my picks! I apologize, this Marine failed to complete the mission today.
    Going to blame it on lack of focus knowing what about Jodie's doing back home

Ended up down 5 units from the bowl picks, but still ended up positive due to Indy's picks and a few college bball picks I made (UNLV, SD State). Speaking of which, do y'all want me to post those picks in here as well, or just stick to the bowls? I like being able to bet on every pick that you guys feel confident in, so it's good to have Indy's insight here on the other sports. Love the idea of using this as our thread to share all of our picks, thinking about possibly starting a new thread just for us where we post all our picks and won't have to post in every subforum. I think there is a way (start it in player's talk maybe?) to make it to where it shows up in all the subforums. I'm sure someone here can inform us. Just wanted to see what you guys think.

Once again, sorry about the terrible bowl picks today. I'll be more selective like I was before I started this thread. I'll only post the ones I feel completely confident in and not just a strong lean. It's been a while since I maintained a thread, all of a sudden you feel pressure to make plays on every bowl game lol. Will be better quality picks from now on boys, for every sport. Happy New Year once again, especially to my Marines, and we'll get back to our winning ways tomorow! Ooorah, and Semper Fi!!!

Semper Fidelis

By the way I'll go ahead and post my plays for tomorrow. Probably my most confident pick of the bowl season so far, as you can tell by the unit amounts:

Bama -16.5 (-120) 5u
    Bama -13.5 (-155) 10u
    Bama TT Over 34 4u

Saban will once again showcase his superior coaching skills and prove that Oklahoma would never win a championship in SEC. Stoops will eat his words and regret jabbing at our conference the entire season after this thrashing. Load up on this one boys!!!

RDUBS

Let me know if Jodie is in the Boston area. I'll pay him a visit for you!!!! I did well with my late degenerate parlay. Couldn't match anything up earlier. Back to "normal" tomorrow!!

Indy5

Fi- you make very valid the points on the number of games playing or putting out. Was extremely confident on Toronto dog and money line... Had a great morning but let the "been waiting to pound Stanford" and a couple 5 pm Jaggys ruin a great card... I'll provide my input on what I know well B10 and occasional NBA blast. I'm playing the-155 13.5 play you like. Get some!!!! Oh by the way RD the fuckin.... Snow heading your way my friend...........

RDUBS

Snows here and I'm not complaining! Work closing early so Im going home to blow my winnings on the ponies!!! TVG... Sometime you just gotta say WTF?!!!

Indy5

RD my man!!! Riding out the final 4 days of vacation in a similar fashion... Doing some how on a CBB game now.. My old Gunny a Boston boy... Can still hear" get in the fuckin.. Kaaaaar marine" GL on the ponies!

Semper Fidelis

What's good guys, hope you took Bama for the 1st half as well! TT and spread!

Indy5

Took your Bama picks and have a small play on Mil-Wisconsin at home vs. Youngstown in CBB. Get some!

Semper Fidelis

Live wager: Bama -9.5, TT O 37.5

Semper Fidelis

Wow I just unloaded on Bama -4 Live!!!

Indy5

How's your plays playing out?...

Semper Fidelis

Don't worry bro, not too worried at all. Bama has turned it over 3 times, and Oklahoma has gotten 3 tds off those turnovers. That's 21 pts given to them - take those away and they only have 10. Don't get me wrong, Oklahoma came to play, and Stoops had them ready. But Bama isn't losing this game. I'm struggling not to make a couple 2H plays, but I think I already have too much in play as it is lol. Any more and it's getting close to 20% of the roll! I have a lot more discipline than I used to have years ago though lol.

bluebeachred
    Update your status
    bluebeachred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

From one Marine to another...I'm from Oklahoma, I wished you would have asked for my opinion.
    But...Congrats to my Sooners and my $$$$$$.

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by bluebeachred View Post
    From one Marine to another...I'm from Oklahoma, I wished you would have asked for my opinion.
    But...Congrats to my Sooners and my $$$$$$.
    Wow buddy I didn't know that! I certainly would've asked for a more inside perspective lol. I'll be honest with you though man, after the Sooners scored that last td I hedged pretty big live with Oklahoma at -110, like nearly half the rest of my roll big! Lol I was praying that Bama didn't come back and force OT - the absolute worst case scenario for me would've been Bama winning by a field goal, and somehow I knew it was going to happen! Thankfully though they held on and somehow I ended up pretty decent, well at least not losing near as much as I expected! Gotta love being able to bet live, that shit will save your ass! I'm actually proud of myself for being more disciplined and not taking any 2H wagers, and having the wherewithal to make that hedge when I had the chance. For tonight's game I really love the Over, it's jumped up several pts since the original line. Ohio St has a few guys out on defense, and I just don't see how this game doesn't fly over the total.

bluebeachred
    Update your status
    bluebeachred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I'll post my Oklahoma St pick later around 5:30...hope it helps you win
    Last edited by bluebeachred; 01-03-14 at 08:30 AM.

Semper Fidelis

I think the total is already up to 70.5 - pretty high now, but I still think it goes over. I wan to say it opened around 67 or so? May want to make a play on Clemson as well, they have a decent shit at taking this. Damn I was hoping you liked Mizzou as much as I did lol. These two team are used to each other though, right? Did they play every year when Mizzou was still in the Big 12?

Semper Fidelis

Stupid autocorrect bs on phone - lol you know what I was saying!

Semper Fidelis

Actually I know I'm going to stick with Mizzou - I had already made a decent sized wager on them when the line first came out and I realized they were dogs. May put a little more on them before game time, feel pretty good about them.

First 12345 Last