Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sunrise.. Sunset...

Hey guys, I know I said I'm done with betting CFB and I am.. Just wanted to pass on a play I'd bet if I was betting this game. Take it for what it's worth. I know I've lost a lot and won a lot this last week but I know in the NBA and NFL I'm still a beast without any breakfast! here's my play Oregon- Texas UNDER 67.5 put it this way.. If I had to say how good I feel about this game and my... I'd say as good and gorgeously as a cat on a hot tin roof. Sammy has spoken

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wish you'd posted this earlier as the value has been sucked out of the over already.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I like Texas and the under. I think Texas runs the ball a lot today. Theyre gonna make this a physical game and not a track meet.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Same here. Texas and the Under...more confident about the under especially since Under hitting a lot in bowl games.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart47 View Post
    I know the results of game in NCAAB (Delaware - St. Bonaventure). Price for this fixed game is 360 USD or 280 EUR (payment after game).

The information that I have are for internal use bookmaker company where I work. Sources are our informants around the world who infiltrated of sports and betting environment.

If you are interested please contact me:

giacomo.grasso@aol.com
    go penetrate yourself

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Hey guys, I know I said I'm done with betting CFB and I am.. Just wanted to pass on a play I'd bet if I was betting this game. Take it for what it's worth. I know I've lost a lot and won a lot this last week but I know in the NBA and NFL I'm still a beast without any breakfast! here's my play Oregon- Texas UNDER 67.5 put it this way.. If I had to say how good I feel about this game and my... I'd say as good and gorgeously as a cat on a hot tin roof. Sammy has spoken
    So says the guy who told us he wagered 8 large on Philly last night in Vegas, when he did not wager. If he did, he would tell us where he wagered so we can check it out. You do not know s**t. You are right about one thing. You lost a lot last week and yesterday.

Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

the best fade material on the board right here, i'm going over

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Blaker88 View Post
    the best fade material on the board right here, i'm going over
    First off all sport.. I don't have a red nickel on this play. I gave my uttermost and expert opinion.. I'm sorry you're blindingly fading a play that I didn't invest in..sadly for you and your shadow.. You will lose gracefully... if you really feel like I'm such fade material.. come to my NBA thread and before tip off fade my 2 plays tonight.. if not..go back to making your curds and whey...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First off all sport.. I don't have a red nickel on this play. I gave my uttermost and expert opinion.. I'm sorry you're blindingly fading a play that I didn't invest in..sadly for you and your shadow.. You will lose gracefully... if you really feel like I'm such fade material.. come to my NBA thread and before tip off fade my 2 plays tonight.. if not..go back to making your curds and whey...
    For the last time you phony, tell us where you made your bet in Vegas last night or forever be branded as an air player in here. Let's hear it. If you do not tell us, then you are admitting to being a liar and a fraud. This is your very last chance boy before the tail kicking begins, and I mean TAIL KICKING.

Philly-Pride33

In my younger days I'd be proud of this winning play.. now it's just old hat...