TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What's Your Super Bowl Prediction Based On Best Value?

Really hard to decide... but I really think it's a coin flip whoever does win it. But based on value and a chance to actually get to the Super Bowl.... I'm going with Carolina. #1 reason? Defense. Cam could probably score on just about anyone. That Lucky Luke kid... the LB for Carolina is a beast. Reminds me of Teddy Bruschi when he played for New England. This team could be deadly in the playoffs.

Vegas giving you Carolina +950 and I would have to take it. I love Green Bay... but no defense. Rodgers can't make every 4th down for you. Philadelphia doesn't have the experience. New Orleans doesn't have the consistency like past years.

What do you guys think? List your Super Bowl winner and why?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Indianapolis. Seems they can only beat the playoff teams.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Leaning towards Seattle from the NFC and Cincy from the AFC. Seattle too tough at home and I think apart from the last loss against Arizona 2 weeks back, they haven't lost at home in 2 years? Seattle also played the site of the Superbowl and blew out the hapless Giants too. The AFC is where the upset will happen as the Denver D. is suspect and Cincy allowed no TD's against NE when those to met earlier this year. So with Cincy going into Denver, I think this is where Peyton will be exposed in the cold and against a good defense similar to last year. Not a fan of Marvin Lewis but the Cincy defense is what makes me like their chances of beating Denver in Denver. Seattle however, is just too good though and will prevail in the Superbowl. I thought I also recall reading somewhere that it's been a LONG time since two #1 seeds have made it to the Superbowl...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Carolina has no shot and those odds are horrible.

Can only get lucky so many games in a row.

50-1 then I might think about it....

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

+950 on a black qb?
    Those are awful odds.
    No chance I'm putting a penny on that.

GB and Indy are probly the value for teams that aren't expected to get there, don't know the odds though.

Just fade the Chiefs no matter what. Andy Reid is a loser for life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13