thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

everything is bigger in texas which one thing that i noticed when i went

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    everything is bigger in texas which one thing that i noticed when i went
    I lived there for a stretch back in late 90's and you're 100 % correct.. they get off on it.. Trucks, houses, food and money.. the bigger..the better to them.. Now, I can say when I was going through a rough break-up I had a few kind souls who took me in and fed me and and even gave me bus money to go back to Philly... I'm here for the Eagles game tomm night!!!

thebestthereis

great game will be nuts at jerry world i am sure, have fun!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    great game will be nuts at jerry world i am sure, have fun!
    Thanks, just can't or want to picture the worst case scenario.... I'd be very heart-broken if the Cowboys beat my Eagles in a big game like this with.. Kyle orton

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Here's the deal... 2nd half Rutgers +7 for a 10 units good luck guys

You should have posted this hedge bet in your original thread.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    You should have posted this hedge bet in your original thread.
    First off.. if you knew how to read..you'd never make this statement.. I bet over 53.5 full game.. I bet 2nd half Rutgers +7.. how do the 2 intertwine... you really should stop.. think before typing your inner thoughts online.. just my opinion...

thebestthereis

these games where the back up qb comes in and wins are almost cliche now. i would be shocked if orton came in and won here only because he hasn't played all year in a real game, not because he is the backup. dallas will have to play perfect and philly the opposite for that to happen. no dog in the fight for me here, good luck!

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    First off.. if you knew how to read..you'd never make this statement.. I bet over 53.5 full game.. I bet 2nd half Rutgers +7.. how do the 2 intertwine... you really should stop.. think before typing your inner thoughts online.. just my opinion...
    First off, I know how to read and already made this statement. If you're really trying to help people make money like you've said you are, you'd never have posted this reply. If you make a pick on a game then make hedge picks on the same game, you should post them in the same thread, along with any other thoughts or analysis you have on that same game, as they relate to your original picks.

Quit being a pompous ass and do the right thing for the people you proclaim to be trying to help. You should really stop, think about what your true goals are. Is it to help people capping and betting games? Or is to be a pompous ass clown? I'm not sure it's the former. Just my opinion.