Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Matty Mush brings bowl game winners..... ride my coattails!!

Good afternoon everyone.Recap of xmas - I lost all my plays - but like any professional capper I will get right back on that horse! My father, also a genius handicapper in his day, used to always say to me "Why do we fall, MATTY MUSH? To learn to pick ourselves back up". Being the handicapping hero I am, I followed my father's sage advice and got back up. I researched, investigated, called head coaches and coordinators, watched tape, reviewed gameplans, ran simulations, and have successfully capped tonight's games with 99% accuracy. First lets talk about the early evening game. Pittsburgh and Bowling Green. Here's a little known fact about MATTY MUSH - I am from Philadelphia. That's only 5 hours from Pittsburgh which means I have an intimate knowledge of their college football program. Like a spotted snow leopard I am slowly sneaking up on this game, ready to clamp down on my prey's neck with powerful jaws and ragdoll it all over the Himalayas until the life escape's it's body and it's flesh feeds my cubs for weeks.. what I'm saying here folks is that I have a guaranteed winner. This play is looking for the man of it's dreams. Who is the man strong enough to hold this pick in his loving embrace? THE INCOMPRABLE MATTY MUSH. I've thought about this for hours and here's my pick of the year: Pittsburgh +7, 70 Unit pick! Boy am I glad Devin Street is out - why? Because I get more juicy points for this matchup. It's bowl season folks and anything can happen! Expect the unexpected! Bet the unbettable! I am on the right side of this pick!!

I am flying to Vegas tonight to place bets on Pittsburgh because I am so sure of this pick. I love Vegas because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Guess what - only SQUARES say that because what happens when I go to Vegas is that I bring stacks of cash home! Never fear, I will be posting here all night using my iPod Touch.

My pick for the evening game is an even greater lock. Utah State is hungry - any capper worth his weight knows that hungry teams WIN BOWL GAMES. NIU is well fed and under motivated. Jordan is going to get LYNCHED tonight by Utah State's stifling defense. Don't be a SQUARE and take N Illinois because we all know SQUARES always lose! Utah State pk is my pick! 85 Units!

That's it folks - Let's all toast to a profitable evening - remember when your cashing your tickets tonight tell them MATTY MUSH sent you!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.Recap of xmas - I lost all my plays - but like any professional capper I will get right back on that horse! My father, also a genius handicapper in his day, used to always say to me "Why do we fall, MATTY MUSH? To learn to pick ourselves back up". Being the handicapping hero I am, I followed my father's sage advice and got back up. I researched, investigated, called head coaches and coordinators, watched tape, reviewed gameplans, ran simulations, and have successfully capped tonight's games with 99% accuracy. First lets talk about the early evening game. Pittsburgh and Bowling Green. Here's a little known fact about MATTY MUSH - I am from Philadelphia. That's only 5 hours from Pittsburgh which means I have an intimate knowledge of their college football program. Like a spotted snow leopard I am slowly sneaking up on this game, ready to clamp down on my prey's neck with powerful jaws and ragdoll it all over the Himalayas until the life escape's it's body and it's flesh feeds my cubs for weeks.. what I'm saying here folks is that I have a guaranteed winner. This play is looking for the man of it's dreams. Who is the man strong enough to hold this pick in his loving embrace? THE INCOMPRABLE MATTY MUSH. I've thought about this for hours and here's my pick of the year: Pittsburgh +7, 70 Unit pick! Boy am I glad Devin Street is out - why? Because I get more juicy points for this matchup. It's bowl season folks and anything can happen! Expect the unexpected! Bet the unbettable! I am on the right side of this pick!!

I am flying to Vegas tonight to place bets on Pittsburgh because I am so sure of this pick. I love Vegas because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Guess what - only SQUARES say that because what happens when I go to Vegas is that I bring stacks of cash home! Never fear, I will be posting here all night using my iPod Touch.

My pick for the evening game is an even greater lock. Utah State is hungry - any capper worth his weight knows that hungry teams WIN BOWL GAMES. NIU is well fed and under motivated. Jordan is going to get LYNCHED tonight by Utah State's stifling defense. Don't be a SQUARE and take N Illinois because we all know SQUARES always lose! Utah State pk is my pick! 85 Units!

That's it folks - Let's all toast to a profitable evening - remember when your cashing your tickets tonight tell them MATTY MUSH sent you!

so your GOY doesn't warrant as big a bet as the other game????? sounds logical.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

whole thing was just a stream of consciousness, a little satire on sammy. all in good fun

i do like pitt and utah state tonight though.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Anyone who rolled with Matty Mush is 70 units richer. Now time for Utah State to pay us!

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

hard to pass up the line change on pitt so i didnt but evened out on an under first half got the under first half in ute game looking good you can be the greatest of all quarterbacks but doesnt mean much if your line doesent hold up to superior players.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

2-0 today, 4-0 on Bowl picks here so far.
    I will be betting all 3 games tomorrow because that's what I do.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

When will u post ur plays??

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Marshall -2

9ersPride

Am on it..what about the other 2 games?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

I went Minnesota -3 bought it down from -3.5

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Leaning BYU tonight, not 100% yet though

9ersPride

Good..we both same page..byu+3.5 and minn-4..good luck to us

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Another winner.. Now let's see if Minnesota can keep the party going.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

​byu +6

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Yikes 0-2 yesterday, 5-2 on bowls so far.

My plays today are:

ND -14 --- 2 units
    NC -2.5 --- 5 units
    Louisville -5 --- 3 units

chalk day!

Am i starting an epic losing streak? Play or fade!

Most likely no play on mich/Kansas state because I'll be concentrating on UFC!!

bluebeachred
    Update your status
    bluebeachred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Yikes 0-2 yesterday, 5-2 on bowls so far.

My plays today are:

ND -14 --- 2 units
    NC -2.5 --- 5 units
    Louisville -5 --- 3 units

chalk day!

Am i starting an epic losing streak? Play or fade!

Most likely no play on mich/Kansas state because I'll be concentrating on UFC!!
    I see you going 1-2 today...N.C State winner. Rutgers gets a back door cover and Louisville doesn't care.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by bluebeachred View Post
    I see you going 1-2 today...N.C State winner. Rutgers gets a back door cover and Louisville doesn't care.
    When does NC State play?

bluebeachred
    Update your status

Sorry...meant N.C.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

I doubled down on ND -14. I'm weak.

bluebeachred
    Update your status

When does NC State play?
    Tried to tell you...

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by bluebeachred View Post
    Tried to tell you...
    On my way to 2-1, Louisville

Tonight I am going Michigan +7.. 2 units.. though my units are skewed from my 70/85 plays

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

7-4 in bowl picks so far.

4 units - Navy -6.5

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

4 units - Georgia Tech +3

Bumdeal