irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Moneyline on FSU and BAMA

This is easy money the FSU ML is-260, wager is 500 risking 1300 and Bama ML -615, wager 300 risking 1845 Grab it now everything might only go up. FSU will more than likely cover but why mess around when the moneyline is so low? Add more later!

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I strongly suggest taking the money line on auburn. You can thank me later. Gl

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama yes, FSU no. I think Auburn wins the game. GL though

irish1
    Update your status

Fairytale over/ FSU 37- Auburn 20. I not sure Auburn even scores that much.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Irish-- I think you are going to be sweating out that FSU game.

I wouldn't touch that game, but if I did-- I agree with Zipper--- Auburn ML is the play.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Irish-- I think you are going to be sweating out that FSU game.

I wouldn't touch that game, but if I did-- I agree with Zipper--- Auburn ML is the play.
    Sam anything is possible but I just don't see that FSU "D" cracking to the point of a loss and I love a good passing game. What will Auburn do if the running game is stuffed? Look what FSU did to Clemson at Clemson 50-14! Look what Georgia did to Auburn, they lit up that Auburn "D" and should have won the game. If Murray of Georgia could lite up Auburn, I'm sure Winston can.

irish1
    Update your status

Damn it wanted Oregon and didn't get it in. Maybe the second half if its not already a blowout.

irish1
    Update your status

Back the truck up! Besides UCLA, Bama will be the easiest money made this year. As I said I'm all over the ML, Ride the Crimson Tide!! 300 the easy way. Next stop FSU baby!!!! for some more easy cash!!!!

DoItFoDaKids
    DoItFoDaKids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Capper1124 View Post
    Bama yes, FSU no. I think Auburn wins the game. GL though
    So much this ^^

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Don't lose your winnings on FSU buddy, Auburn wins that game. Pretty confident in the ML, you won't get another amazing opportunity to get + money like this in a while. Laid my entire BR on them couple years back at + money against Oregon, and while I'm much more disciplined now, this will still be a fairly large play for me. You'll win win very easily with Bama tonight at least.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

ML favorites are always a dangerous wager, as all of the people who took Baylor found out last night. One loss and you are finished. If you really think that it is this easy, you had better think again. The Dogs have covered the last 4 Bowl games and won 3 out of those 4 games straight up.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    ML favorites are always a dangerous wager, as all of the people who took Baylor found out last night. One loss and you are finished. If you really think that it is this easy, you had better think again. The Dogs have covered the last 4 Bowl games and won 3 out of those 4 games straight up.
    Do you honestly think the Sooners have a chance in hell against Bama? If Bama was to lose I would have to say "FIX". Its not gonna happen so we don't have to worry about it. A. J., Yeldon and company will put up 35+ and the Sooners will put up maybe 13. Why risk a spread? This is the perfect ML play!!!!

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Don't lose your winnings on FSU buddy, Auburn wins that game. Pretty confident in the ML, you won't get another amazing opportunity to get + money like this in a while. Laid my entire BR on them couple years back at + money against Oregon, and while I'm much more disciplined now, this will still be a fairly large play for me. You'll win win very easily with Bama tonight at least.
    I'm already down for 500 on the ML in the FSU game at -260 risking 1300. That FSU "D" is vicious and the offense is just as good. Auburn Fairytale is over!!!! Tre who??

irish1
    Update your status

Bama is playing like Rutgers, "D" can't stop first graders tonight. Giving back half of my winnings for the college football season, up 3605 for the football season but donating 1845 barring a miracle comeback which I don't expect. leaving me with 1760 and my last wager on FSU.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Look on the bright side. All these fukktard telling u aub is the play all liked bama, bunch of sec brainwashed nitwits. Aub can't even fukkin throw the ball, it like neb triple option bs all over again, Stone Age bs gonna get waxed by fsu, screw the ml, screw the reg line, get down on alternate lines cause fsu gonna beat that joke as gimmick bs by 3 scores. Ppl only like aub cause they play in the sec..

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Look on the bright side. All these fukktard telling u aub is the play all liked bama, bunch of sec brainwashed nitwits. Aub can't even fukkin throw the ball, it like neb triple option bs all over again, Stone Age bs gonna get waxed by fsu, screw the ml, screw the reg line, get down on alternate lines cause fsu gonna beat that joke as gimmick bs by 3 scores. Ppl only like aub cause they play in the sec..
    I hear ya!! Hey, even after a hit like that I'm still up 1760 for the football season and add 500 to that after FSU turns a tiger into a pussycat. 2260 ain't to shabby!! My focus is on college hoops but FSU will be my last win in football this year. Saban BLows, should have blitzed the shitt out of Knight from start to finish. Hey its hoop time warming up for "MARCH MADNESS".

irish1
    Update your status

FSU is gonna stomp Auburn tonight, I'll finish the season on a winning note and then onto March Madness!! Bama hosed me good but FSU is a solid pick. I'll be pounding the BUD ICE while FSU is pounding Auburn

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I love posts like this.
    You lose bigtime in a game you played the ML and now you're so sure about FSU moneyline.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

sorry about the bama game bro. your finna lose the fsu game too. ouch.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

if your going to drink an anheiser-busch product why not just drink bud heavy? the only people who drink bud ice are homeless or trailer park trash.

irish1
    Update your status

Hey JM17 now do you realize what an idiot you sounded like? I love posts like yours!!! What a jackass?

irish1
    Update your status

You don't know shitt about football and You don't know shitt about beer. However, you do seem awful knowledgeable about trailer parks. That doublewide you live in must be like an icebox this winter huh!!!! Now go cash your welfare check, pick up a six of keystone, play your lottery, get a pack of generic smokes and watch your jerry springer re-runs all day.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I love posts like this.
    You lose bigtime in a game you played the ML and now you're so sure about FSU moneyline.
    Try watchin the whole game before you make an ass of yourself!! Hey I lost on the BAMA game, so what! I won on the FSU game and still won more than you did this year. I love people like you that talk shitt but don't post their wins until after games.