stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Tulane is the lock of the century

Nick Montana is QB for Tulane and Joe Montana's son

Joe Montana is 4/4 in championship games (superbowls) including one in Louisiana (Super Bowl XXIV)

Nick Montana is playing in Louisiana

Tulane -2 is the pick

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Tulane has the worst offense of any bowl team, their 7-5 record was a total fluke. The injury to UL Lafayette quarterback Terrance Broadway gives Tulane a chance, but I would not be too confident giving points with that offense.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by stuck621 View Post
    Nick Montana is QB for Tulane and Joe Montana's son

Joe Montana is 4/4 in championship games (superbowls) including one in Louisiana (Super Bowl XXIV)

Nick Montana is playing in Louisiana

Tulane -2 is the pick
    , irrelevant info, this has nothing to do with the game.

Montana Jr. was not good this year, that why Tulane opted for a 2-QB rotation after he came back from injury

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have a question. Why do people insist on making themselves look like idiots with their "Locks"? Why do that? You know what happens to you if Tulane loses. What you may not know is that the legit 'Cappers in here pay no attention to you if you win one of your "Lockws" because we know a losing "Lock" is on the way. Why stick your neck out like that, especially with a game that amounts to nothing more than a backyard brawl? Dumb is as dumb does I guess.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I think some people kind of do it jokingly and have fun with it. Maybe that's what the OP here is doing.

stuck621

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have a question. Why do people insist on making themselves look like idiots with their "Locks"? Why do that? You know what happens to you if Tulane loses. What you may not know is that the legit 'Cappers in here pay no attention to you if you win one of your "Lockws" because we know a losing "Lock" is on the way. Why stick your neck out like that, especially with a game that amounts to nothing more than a backyard brawl? Dumb is as dumb does I guess.

fair assessment….this is my only lock in all of the bowl games though

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Can't argue with your logic. Need to find more qb sons to try this on. This can't possible miss.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Excellent logic. Putting half of the bankroll on it now, before the line moves up to a touchdown

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    mostly just clueless attention seekers..and it an epidemic here at SBR....if it wins its i told u so, if it loses they just don't show back up in that thread ans stay quiet for a few days

maybe 1 put of 100 isn't, and i know every1 and their brother uncle thought this game was the easiest play in the world, but any real gambler knows that any game isn't easy usually

when i see those threads, the OP automatically loses any respect i had for him and i would never take any advice in the future from him, because obviously hes not very smart when it comes to gambling overall and goes into the loser/square/clueless category immediately

its more than just embarrassing and I wouldn't be caught dead writing "LOCK" in a thread title or any post for that matter....its rookie and lame as it gets....win or lose because they lose ALOT more than they win their DAILY lock threads that's a fact
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-19-13 at 10:29 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sbr posters in a slump this week

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14742

Nick Montana won't have Dwight Clark and Jerry Rice out there as targets. No Freddie Solomon and no John Taylor.

John Candy won't be sitting in the stands either.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I always laugh when I hear a reference to Dwight Clark. My big memory of him is him showing up at my front door selling orange gloves for the Block C club at Clemson.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

The dreaded L Word. GL on this one

stuck621

line moving all the way up to -2.5 now....better lock it in before it hits -3