72'RoseBowlChamp
    72'RoseBowlChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Are the people in Fresno just dumb or know nothing about college football???

Hate USC but know both these teams well!! Had to share the latest article in the local Fresno paper today lmao! These people just don't get it ! First the Derek Carr Heismen thing (If any of the Heismen finalists had the same weak WAC excuse me I mean mountain west schedule as Fresno they would put up way crazier numbers then Carr did this season, it wouldn't even be close!) now they think they're gunna beat USC and the local sports writer says to bet your house on the bulldogs! Has to be one of the funniest/"I know nothing about college football" articles ever written as this guy says the bulldogs match up evenly with SC! Come on ! Wake up ! This is one the easiest bets of the bowl season as I predicted this spread coming out at USC favored by at least 2 TDs! The bulldogs haven't faced a lick of a team even close to the attributes of USCs size, speed, and strength. Especially against that terrible defense which couldn't even stop San Jose State! USC will own the trenches (2nd biggest O/D lines in the PAC-12 behind Stanford) and Silas Redd, Marqise Lee, and Nelsen Agholor roll by 17 plus! Bulldog fans aren't gunna be use to seeing their team play a game like this.... Derek Carr will have zero time to throw and I can't even predict how many points SC will put up on that weak D! Please click this link and read this article below! Be prepared to Laugh Your Ass Off! I encourage you to email the writer and tell him how stupid he sounds especially when 96.7% of the bets on this game are on SC! Good Luck this bowl season!

http://m.fresnobee.com/fresno/db_309...tguid=hei1L8rW

72'RoseBowlChamp

100% Killer Demo comments something stupid back! Just wait till the game dude and you wont even have to say anything back to defend your team after they get blown out!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by 72'RoseBowlChamp View Post
    Hate USC but know both these teams well!! Had to share the latest article in the local Fresno paper today lmao! These people just don't get it ! First the Derek Carr Heismen thing (If any of the Heismen finalists had the same weak WAC excuse me I mean mountain west schedule as Fresno they would put up way crazier numbers then Carr did this season, it wouldn't even be close!) now they think they're gunna beat USC and the local sports writer says to bet your house on the bulldogs! Has to be one of the funniest/"I know nothing about college football" articles ever written as this guy says the bulldogs match up evenly with SC! Come on ! Wake up ! This is one the easiest bets of the bowl season as I predicted this spread coming out at USC favored by at least 2 TDs! The bulldogs haven't faced a lick of a team even close to the attributes of USCs size, speed, and strength. Especially against that terrible defense which couldn't even stop San Jose State! USC will own the trenches (2nd biggest O/D lines in the PAC-12 behind Stanford) and Silas Redd, Marqise Lee, and Nelsen Agholor roll by 17 plus! Bulldog fans aren't gunna be use to seeing their team play a game like this.... Derek Carr will have zero time to throw and I can't even predict how many points SC will put up on that weak D! Please click this link and read this article below! Be prepared to Laugh Your Ass Off! I encourage you to email the writer and tell him how stupid he sounds especially when 96.7% of the bets on this game are on SC! Good Luck this bowl season!

Obviously this loser has never heard of a paragraph

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

and by the way Silas Redd is OUT for this game for USC you dumb fukk

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    It doesn't matter. USC will have a field day running against that non-existant Fresno State defense. If USC shows up and plays their game, Fresno State gets killed. If not, Fresno has a shot. The only reason why USC will show some mercy in this game is because these losers minus Carr play game 1 next season against USC in the Coliseum.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It doesn't matter. USC will have a field day running against that non-existant Fresno State defense. If USC shows up and plays their game, Fresno State gets killed. If not, Fresno has a shot. The only reason why USC will show some mercy in this game is because these losers minus Carr play game 1 next season against USC in the Coliseum.
    Thx for the fade bigdouchey! Funny bigdouchey talks about losers & Carr when he's the biggest loser on this board, that shit is funny to me

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I watched one Fresno game this year... They got whooped by San Jose state. I lost a good amount of money on that, and wouldn't dream of taking them against Usc.

72'RoseBowlChamp

SC will show up! The returners especially for next season have so much to play for! They have to play well in this game, Sarkisian will be watching very closely and these kids have scholarship spots to play for as USC will get all they're scholarships back next season!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Jesus KD.

Redd hardly played all year for SC.

Redd didn't even play in USC's win over Stanford, why would they need him now?

I could be wrong, but I think Redd was 4th in rushing on USC's roster.

Behind Tre Madden, Javorius Allen, and I think Justin Davis may have edged him too.

Redd is a complete non-factor.

Who the fuk in Fresno's secondary is going to cover Lee and Agholor?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Who the fuk in Fresno's secondary is going to cover Lee and Agholor?
    Ejiro Ederaine, Carl Mickleson, Derron Smith

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Thx for the fade bigdouchey! Funny bigdouchey talks about losers & Carr when he's the biggest loser on this board, that shit is funny to me
    Put your money where your mouth is boy. We already know that you dare not come to L.A. next season because you know what will be waiting for you if you do. Besides, you lost every penny you have. I won big time and have the proof. Now if USC beats Fresno State, I do NOT want to see your stupid minded face in this site again. Got that? You are an idiot, just like that jerk ck7 was. It is time for you to either put up, shut up, or simply vanish. Why is it that many of you people from Northern California are nothing more than gay retards?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Put your money where your mouth is boy. We already know that you dare not come to L.A. next season because you know what will be waiting for you if you do. Besides, you lost every penny you have. I won big time and have the proof. Now if USC beats Fresno State, I do NOT want to see your stupid minded face in this site again. Got that? You are an idiot, just like that jerk ck7 was. It is time for you to either put up, shut up, or simmply vanish.
    Go get my towel old man!

SamDiamond

Ejiro Ederaine, Carl Mickleson, Derron Smith
    Yeah, I figured they would throw 11 players out on defense, but what the fuk makes you think anyone on that sad-ass defense can actually cover 2 of the best wide receivers in college football?

You did watch the San Jose State game, didn't you?

KD this is why you catch shit. You are such a fuking homer, you can't even identify your own team's weakness-- it is all "RAH RAH RAH" bullshit with you-- it's like trying to debate a football game with a fuking 9 year-old.

In your fuk'd up universe, Fresno is the greatest team to ever play college football.

SamDiamond

Go get my towel old man!
    Ya do realize, that the "old man" you are lobbing insults at finished 3rd in BTP.

He won more money in that contest than you did this year, I can promise you that.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Ya do realize, that the "old man" you are lobbing insults at finished 3rd in BTP.

He won more money in that contest than you did this year, I can promise you that.
    Ill let you worry about the sbr contests get a clue

SamDiamond

Ill let you worry about the sbr contests get a clue
    Can you do me a favor, can you post one winning fuking season on SBR.

Just one?

I've never seen you do that.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Can you do me a favor, can you post one winning fuking season on SBR.

Just one?

I've never seen you do that.
    1 season?, you been here since 2012. Get another clue

SamDiamond

1 season?, you been here since 2012. Get another clue
    Right.

You had a losing season in 2012. That is 1.

You had a losing season is 2013. That is 2.

1 +1 = 2.

2 years, 2 losing seasons.

Can you point to me any time before then where you actually won money doing this?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Right.

You had a losing season in 2012. That is 1.

You had a losing season is 2013. That is 2.

1 +1 = 2.

2 years, 2 losing seasons.

Can you point to me any time before then where you actually won money doing this?
    Worry about you lil faggit

SamDiamond

Here we go. On cue Sam douchey comes late season to question every thread starters picks and win/loss record. Worry about you lil faggit
    I usually don't enjoy watching people lose.

But I have to admit.

Knowing your dogshit Fresno State team broke your heart------makes me incredibly happy.

Just picturing you in that 200 dollar apartment, crying, watching Fresno get bent the fuk over by a shitty San Jose State team--- that's just priceless.

Oh so close---to then having it all implode.

Some things you just can't put a price tag on.

But your misery-- that's just all kinds of awesome.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I usually don't enjoy watching people lose.

But I have to admit.

Knowing your dogshit Fresno State team broke your heart------makes me incredibly happy.

Just picturing you in that 200 dollar apartment, crying, watching Fresno get bent the fuk over by a shitty San Jose State team--- that's just priceless.

Oh so close---to then having it all implode.

Some things you just can't put a price tag on.

But your misery-- that's just all kinds of awesome.
    You wish you had a D1 education, have fun jerking off in your sock

SamDiamond

You wish you had a D1 education, have fun jerking off in your sock

Wearing a Fresno State t shirt isn't the same as earning a sheepskin, you know this, right wigger?

The best part.

What exactly is a "D1" education?

You do realize that the University of Chicago, The Ivies,-- schools like Swarthmore, Amherst, NYU, Georgetown----not one of those schools are D1 in college football, but I can promise you-- you wouldn't be able to apply to any of those schools without an admissions' officer calling up and laughing at you.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Wearing a Fresno State t shirt isn't the same as earning a sheepskin, you know this, right wigger?
    Cant make this shit up. Community college drop out talking about D1 California schools? Get off my dick. I need some air hoe

SamDiamond

Cant make this shit up. Community college drop out talking about D1 California schools? Get off my dick. I need some air hoe
    Come on princess.

Tell us what a "D1" education is.

I'll say this much. If you somehow managed to graduate from Fresno-- and still live in that filthy, shitty 200 dollar apartment with your baggy jeans, and rotten teeth---

Then it's time you sue Fresno. They stole your money.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Come on princess.

Tell us what a "D1" education is.

I'll say this much. If you somehow managed to graduate from Fresno-- and still live in that filthy, shitty 200 dollar apartment with your baggy jeans, and rotten teeth---

Then it's time you sue Fresno. They stole your money.
    Come get your issue 209 Modesto whenever you want. You wouldnt last 5 seconds

SamDiamond

Come get your issue 209 Modesto whenever you want. You wouldnt last 5 seconds

Toothy. Are you getting e-froggy now?

Tell us-- again, what is a "D1" education?

I'll say this. You're fuking living the dream. A "D1" education. Followed by a 200 dollar apartment. Then the clothes of a 104 pound whigger.

You're living the dream KD.

Living the dream.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Toothy. Are you getting e-froggy now?

Tell us-- again, what is a "D1" education?

I'll say this. You're fuking living the dream. A "D1" education. Followed by a 200 dollar apartment. Then the clothes of a 104 pound whigger.

You're living the dream KD.

Living the dream.

Tell your mom ill take change as payment for some shards. BJ's arent doing it anymore.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Hey Sam. Now he is threatening you. If I am ever up there I will go out of my way to find this idiot. Let's see how fast he runs away.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Hey Sam. Now he is threatening you. If I am ever up there I will go out of my way to find this idiot. Let's see how fast he runs away.
    Modesto California, come up pussboy

SamDiamond

Tell your mom ill take change as payment for some shards
    Poor KD.

Living large in his 200 dollar apartment.

His "D1" () education seemingly can't get him out of his shithole.

Can't afford clothes that fit.

Can't afford a toothbrush.

But he has his Fresno t shirt, and he's living the dream!

SamDiamond

Modesto California, come up pussboy
    See, here's the whigger at play.

He's straight gangsta yo!

He's from Modesto.

72'RoseBowlChamp

Killer Demo !!! GET OFF MY POST!! No one cares what you have to say! This isn't pick your favorite team! This is pick the winning team and USC is so obvious if you and actually know and watch college football! USC is on a whole other level then Fresno dude! The teams they've played and the teams Fresno has there is ZERO COMPARRISON!! PERIOD!!! Like I said on the other posts you disturb and write JIBERISH all over! SC WILL DOMINATE THE TRENCHES and FRESNO D has ZERO CHANCE!! Who's Fresnos biggest win this year ??? Rutgers ?? They're good ! Finished 6-6! Boise ??? They couldn't even make it to the weak ass mountain west championship?? Dogs lucky Colorado game was cancelled , would have been a lot closer then you think!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Killer Demo !!! GET OFF MY POST!! No one cares what you have to say! This isn't pick your favorite team! This is pick the winning team and USC is so obvious if you and actually know and watch college football! USC is on a whole other level then Fresno dude! The teams they've played and the teams Fresno has there is ZERO COMPARRISON!! PERIOD!!! Like I said on the other posts you disturb and write JIBERISH all over! SC WILL DOMINATE THE TRENCHES and FRESNO D has ZERO CHANCE!! Who's Fresnos biggest win this year ??? Rutgers ?? They're good ! Finished 6-6! Boise ??? They couldn't even make it to the weak ass mountain west championship?? Dogs lucky Colorado game was cancelled , would have been a lot closer then you think!
    I'll check in to embarass you after the game. Have fun watching Fresno ST beat a team your "elite team" couldnt.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

The best part.

What exactly is a "D1" education?

You do realize that the University of Chicago, The Ivies,-- schools like Swarthmore, Amherst, NYU, Georgetown----not one of those schools are D1 in college football
    Actually, the Ivies are all D1, although non-Ivy schools like Swarthmore and Amherst obviously are not.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Are the people in Fresno just dumb?
    The writer of that article WAS JOKING. Unbelievable. Worst thread ever.

12 Last