pick6
    pick6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

SEC Picks...WK12

Tennessee -16.5 over Vandy

I am in love with this game and feel so strong I'm doubling my normal $110 wager. The few times the Vols have clearly had the better talent they have rolled. That is the case with this game. Vandy's offense is almost non-existant. They are last in the SEC and way way down the list nationally. Their defense has been decimated by injuries. Their best corner is out for the season and their leading tackler, linebacker Benoit, is doubtful. The Vols will balanced offense will score early and often.
    Prediction: Tennessee 42 Vandy 7

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

who I dont know about that ,
    Tenn showed no ability to stop the run last week , and Vandy well thats all they do and can do
    Vandy has nothing left but this game
    I guess if I had to take one , I would be split , Vandy is liable to try and show several schemes so its likely to backfire and get them out of this game ,as Tenn is much more talented and need this game , yet need and wanting a game is much different
    this is a stay away game for me on both sides , not sure If I like one side of it teased getting an extra ten points here

Moonpie0954
    Moonpie0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

No way Tennesse covers Vandy defense is actually pretty solid. 27-16 Tennesse

pick6

Vandy is trying to replace Myron Lewis with a green freshman and Benoit, their best tackler, has concussion issues. UT is starting their 4th string MLB and are still trying to replace Jackson at saftey. Kiffin will stack the line and force Vandy to go to the air. Problem, no playmakers at WR. Eric Berry was a no show last week and this is probably his last home game for Vols. Vandy's good "D" gives up almost 200 rushing ypg. Blowout.

pick6

LSU +4.5 over Ole Miss

The Rebels looked awesome last week against a depleted LB corp. Not the case this week. LSU has the athletes to keep McCluster bottled up and unless Snead is razor sharp it's going to be a long day for the Rebels. JJ is expected to play QB for the Tigers and I think he will do enough for LSU to cover and/or win the game.
    LSU 24 Mississippi 20

Kustac
    Kustac's Avatar Become A Pro!

good points on vandy, good luck pick6

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with tenn and lsu

pick6

Mississippi St. +11.5 over Arkansas
    Georgia -9.5 over Kentucky

$55 to win $50 on both of these games. After last week Georgia is feeling good about themselves again. KY will be without their main threat in Randall Cobb. Ga is missing Green but the bulldogs out athlete KY at almost every position .
    Georgia 28 KY 10

The other game is basically a fade the public game. Everyone loves Arky but I think the Bulldogs will score some points of their own.
    Arkansas 30 Miss St. 21

pick6

UT -16.5 $220 to win 200
    LSU +4.5 $110 to win 100
    Miss St. +11.5 $55 to win 50
    Georgia -9.5 $55 to win 50

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the picks. I bet on ark, but actually think Miss st will cover. silly, i know. I like Kentucky to cover, though.

nice write ups. BOL, pick

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I like the LSU pick, but will pass on every other game. Those games are nothing more than throw away games. Teams just playing out the schedule. I mean, can you really consider Tennessee-Vandy a rivalry?

pick6

not really a Rivalry. I just feel with all the things going on at ut, they are really ready to pound somebody, if they can. The other games are mainly for entertainment purposes, i enjoy watching more if I have something on the game. My wife was laughing as i whined about Arkansas taking my $55

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

UGA / UK is far from a throw away game for the Dawgs.
    I missed the boat at -7 earlier in the week. probally pass on 9.5.
    last I heard CObb might play although it could be limited with a hurt shoulder.
    NO AJ, NO Rambo ( the best DB on the team ) I'm sure UK has gotten the memo about UGAs DBs this season. the question is will the unexperienced UK QB have the ability to exploit them playing in a hostile enviroment.

pick6

A lot of these games help determine the bowl pecking order. DO you want to play in Florida, or Atlanta's dome. Or do you want to go to Shreveport, Memphis or Nashville. I wish i would have jumped at the -7 also.