BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Texas +14?

Now with Mack Brown stepping down after the Alamo Bowl, how does 14 or more points look? Consider this. First, Oregon does not even want to be there. HC Helfrich is not eactly the best motivator that I have seen. Now there is no doubt that Oregon has the better athletes, but they also have a bunch of primadonnas who really do not care about this game. The Texas kids will play their hearts out for Brown. The emotions will take over. Can Texas win this game? That is a bit of a hard sell. Can they cover 14 points? Easily. Oregon is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

i love texas in this game.....not only is it a home game for texas, but mack brown stays on after essentially being fired. in situations like this, players rally around their coach. i will likely even play the ML and feel somewhat confident. oregon has not impressed me at all post kelly.

the 0-4 ats in last 4 is irrelevant to me but your situational angles are what i also like.

also, for whatever reason, 1st year head coaches tend to do very poorly ATS in bowl games....

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

This and the Natl Champ game are the only ones I like. Classic bowl letdown upcoming for Oregon who didn't even want to go to the Rose Bowl and now they get the Alamo bowl? They will lay an egg just like USC last year. As you stated, Helfrich is not a motivator, I frankly don't find him to be a very good coach at all, just inherited a treasure trove of talent.

The Mack Brown angle is a weird one so I don't know how that will factor in. But the final game he plays at Texas in state will be a nice bonus. On the spread and the ML at +440.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of motivation for the longhorns here. They should keep it lose

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

BD, my view is the Texas kids will play all-out in Brown's final game.

If the Horns could get really good QB play..and that's a big IF....they might even win SU.

The Texas folks will be fired up for this one..............

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Hi Work. The wife and I hope that youhave a great Holiday Season. We get an unknown number of her relatives from the Auburn AL area right after the 1st. Oh fun.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

With Auburn in the championship game there in the LA area...you may get more than a house full of Auburn friends.

Sidenote: The Dallas Morning News says Texas' A-list of candidates are Art Briles, Jimbo Fisher and Urban Meyer. They listed as secondary B-list candidates Charlie Strong, James Franklin and Mark Dantonio.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I love Texas in this game. Jumped on the + 14 right away. No fan of Longhorn QB McCoy, but I'm betting the Horns will give 110% for Coach Brown in his last time on Texas sideline

Coach Brown has been around for a long time. Potential HOF coach will have a solid game plan and a motivated squad for his final game. Who the hell knows what the mindset will be for the Ducks. They looked awesome early in the season, watched the team quit in some of their late games.

Horns didn't have a great season, but they are loaded with talent. Give me the two touchdowns.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thoughts are different than most, as yes they will come out with all kinds of motivation, but how long does that motivation last, before reality kicks in? I am more concerned about how enthused Oregon will be to play this game. If Oregon keeps the game in check in the first quarter, I still think they will pull away and possibly cover, as the talent level is much greater in my eyes, but it all comes down to if they want to come out and play there style of football, or just go through the motions.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    My thoughts are different than most, as yes they will come out with all kinds of motivation, but how long does that motivation last, before reality kicks in? I am more concerned about how enthused Oregon will be to play this game. If Oregon keeps the game in check in the first quarter, I still think they will pull away and possibly cover, as the talent level is much greater in my eyes, but it all comes down to if they want to come out and play there style of football, or just go through the motions.
    The wHorns are gonna get bent-over in front of the home ffolks and BigQ will be left with nothing but his 3rd place finish in tha Beat Tha Prick contest.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    The wHorns are gonna get bent-over in front of the home ffolks and BigQ will be left with nothing but his 3rd place finish in tha Beat Tha Prick contest.

NFL
    Public Contests Prize Members Commissioner Leader Ends
    NFL Stretch Run 1500 1,500 pts 116 LT Profits Chaz22 12/30/2013
    All Sports 2K Challenge 2,000 pts 107 LT Profits Night-Tripper 01/07/2014
    All Sports Tourney: Win SBR Gear! $50.00 28 SBR Jonelyn warpednexus 12/20/2013

NCAAF
    College Bowl 50K Showdown 50,000 pts 256 LT Profits cash$bro91 01/07/2014

NBA
    The NBA And One 1250 1,250 pts 49 LT Profits rentongfb 12/30/2013

NCAAB
    CBB Tip-Off Madness 1750 1,750 pts 111 LT Profits tnvolfan10 01/06/2014

NHL
    NHL Shootout 1100 1,100 pts 58 LT Profits BennyBigNuts 12/23/2013

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

NFL
    NFL Stretch Run 1500 1,500 pts 116 LT Profits Chaz22 12/30/2013

NCAAF
    College Bowl 50K Showdown 50,000 pts 256 LT Profits cash$bro91 01/07/2014

NBA
    The NBA And One 1250 1,250 pts 49 LT Profits rentongfb 12/30/2013

NCAAB
    CBB Tip-Off Madness 1750 1,750 pts 111 LT Profits tnvolfan10 01/06/2014

NHL
    NHL Shootout 1100 1,100 pts 58 LT Profits BennyBigNuts 12/23/2013

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

and that is because BigQueenQH is a ......

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    BD, my view is the Texas kids will play all-out in Brown's final game.

If the Horns could get really good QB play..and that's a big IF....they might even win SU.

The Texas folks will be fired up for this one..............
    LETS SEE WHERE THE TEXAS TECH QB INS UP

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Texas won this game. It is a home game and they do have the motivation. Don't seeing Oregon getting up as much on this. I could see a heavy dose of Bergeron in this game.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Now with Mack Brown stepping down after the Alamo Bowl, how does 14 or more points look? Consider this. First, Oregon does not even want to be there. HC Helfrich is not eactly the best motivator that I have seen. Now there is no doubt that Oregon has the better athletes, but they also have a bunch of primadonnas who really do not care about this game. The Texas kids will play their hearts out for Brown. The emotions will take over. Can Texas win this game? That is a bit of a hard sell. Can they cover 14 points? Easily. Oregon is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games.
    Are you done patting yourself on the back for backing the wHorns +14 yet?

Good... because I'm not done.

For those of you that thought Oregon was an easy wager over Texas, what think you now? You have The HC of an Oregon team that has absolutely no Control over his players at all. Oregon players will enjoy San Antonio and could care about the results of this game. Now you have a Texas team that is playing for something. Mack Brown's last game. Do you think there will NOT be a little emotion in this game? Now I am not saying that Texas wins outright. Oregon has superior players. What I am saying is that if you are going to give Texas 14 points in this situation, you really have no clue as to how to wager College Bowl Football Games.
    This is where you should get on your Dime Store pony and ride off into the sunset, because you are done/finished/exposed for the last time.

For those of you that thought Oregon was an easy wager over Texas, what think you now?
    It was touch-and-go for a while but in the end, the Ducks kicked the ever-loving-crap out of the wHorns.

Oh, I forgot... you asked me how I felt about backing the Ducks now that the game is over, didn't you? I feel like a winner... how about you?

Now you have a Texas team that is playing for something. Mack Brown's last game. Do you think there will NOT be a little emotion in this game?
    It wouldn't have mattered if Jesus Christ had been coaching his last game as Head of the wHorns, they were going to get their collective asses kicked... emotion be damned.

You, the self-proclaimed expert handicappeer of this and every other site that you frequent, should know that emotion is only good for the time it takes to run the length of the field... nothing more.

What I am saying is that if you are going to give Texas 14 points in this situation, you really have no clue as to how to wager College Bowl Football Games
    and you do?????

I'll admit... this bowl season has been an absolute disaster for me. Unless I'm mistaken, the only games I've won was when I've faded you. Just between me and you... are you playing anything else besides Oklahoma 15?

Come on BigQ... it's time for you to physically threaten me again via your keyboard.

PS: I do not run... never have. And, I'm damn sure not going to run from you (unless it's in your dreams).

Ciao, DickWeed!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Tell me something... did you play Arizona State on the moneyline without sharing your play with the forum?

Never mind... I know you did... because that's the only way that Jesus would have let me hit Tech @ +600.

Ciao, dikkhead

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

This is where you should get on your Dime Store pony and ride off into the sunset, because you are done/finished/exposed for the last time.

For those of you that thought Oregon was an easy wager over Texas, what think you now?
    It was touch-and-go for a while but in the end, the Ducks kicked the ever-loving-crap out of the wHorns.

Oh, I forgot... you asked me how I felt about backing the Ducks now that the game is over, didn't you? I feel like a winner... how about you?

Now you have a Texas team that is playing for something. Mack Brown's last game. Do you think there will NOT be a little emotion in this game?
    It wouldn't have mattered if Jesus Christ had been coaching his last game as Head of the wHorns, they were going to get their collective asses kicked... emotion be damned.

You, the self-proclaimed expert handicappeer of this and every other site that you frequent, should know that emotion is only good for the time it takes to run the length of the field... nothing more.

What I am saying is that if you are going to give Texas 14 points in this situation, you really have no clue as to how to wager College Bowl Football Games
    and you do?????

I'll admit... this bowl season has been an absolute disaster for me. Unless I'm mistaken, the only games I've won was when I've faded you. Just between me and you... are you playing anything else besides Oklahoma 15?

Come on BigQ... it's time for you to physically threaten me again via your keyboard.

PS: I do not run... never have. And, I'm damn sure not going to run from you (unless it's in your dreams).

Ciao, DickWeed!

For those of you that thought Oregon was an easy wager over Texas, what think you now? You have The HC of an Oregon team that has absolutely no Control over his players at all. Oregon players will enjoy San Antonio and could care about the results of this game. Now you have a Texas team that is playing for something. Mack Brown's last game. Do you think there will NOT be a little emotion in this game? Now I am not saying that Texas wins outright. Oregon has superior players. What I am saying is that if you are going to give Texas 14 points in this situation, you really have no clue as to how to wager College Bowl Football Games.

When are you giving your next Advanced Wagering class? There are probably a lot of people on here that would like to be as smart as you think you are.

You, the self-proclaimed expert handicapper of this and every other site that you frequent, should know that emotion is only good for the time it takes to run the length of the field... nothing more.

and you do?????

I'll admit... this bowl season has been an absolute disaster for me. Unless I'm mistaken, the only games I've won was when I've faded you. Just between me and you... are you playing anything else besides Oklahoma +17?

Ciao, DickWeed!

For all of you dumb idiots out there, try this. I took OU +17 against Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Anyh of you dumb s**ts want a piece of that? Just get in line. I mean now, you big mouth cowards.
    I'm not going to play Alabama -17. In fact, I wasn't going to play this game at all. But, because I'm batting 1.000 fading you, I am gonna play Alabama -15.
    Come on BigDaddy, what rock are you hiding over now? I'm here... I'm one of the idiots on this site that is betting on Alabama.

12/31/2013
    02:18 AM
    [Ticket #: 1603XXXXX] STRAIGHT BET

01/02/2014 @ 07:30 PM CFB [260] ALABAMA -15-110
    385.00 350.00
    MOBILE
    01/01/2014
    07:57 AM
    [Ticket #: 1604XXXXX] STRAIGHT BET

01/01/2014 @ 07:30 PM CFB [258] BAYLOR -16½-110
    110.00 100.00
    MOBILE
    01/01/2014

110.00 100.00
    MOBILE
    01/01/2014
    10:11 AM

440.00 400.00

By the way, DW... why are you conveniently forgetting to put some of your losers in your spreadsheet? You've stated that you bet Texas, but I don't see no Texas on your spreadsheet. (There are also a few more losers that I don't see on it.)

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Why do you talk shit to people on this site for editing/deleting entries on their spreadsheet when you're about the biggest deleter/editor there is?

Why are you such a fukking hypocrite?

Oh yeah... you keep calling me a loser. Well, I do not have the impressive betting percentage that you claim to have (I do not count contest percentages, but if I did, you would need to state that I was kicking the shit out of you in the BTP contest until I was booted out for not paying the fee to become a pro.)

Anyway, my tickets are posted and since you're too stupid to check out my spreadsheet on your own... here is s direct link:
    http://nighttripper.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Oh yeah... in the event you wanna attempt to scare me again, just remember... this is what will be waiting for you... because I do not run from anyone!
    http://nighttripper.mysbrforum.com/p...he-family.html

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

burn in hell mccoy. blew the game for texas backers...

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    burn in hell mccoy. blew the game for texas backers...
    I felt bad for you and everyone else who played Texas before the game even started, because I knew that Chase had more of a noodle-arm than Colt did... and they both suck.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

I felt bad for you and everyone else who played Texas before the game even started, because I knew that Chase had more of a noodle-arm than Colt did... and they both suck.
    but he wasnt even needed to win a shootout. he just had to be trent dilfer. hand the ball off to brown, and lean on your defense to win the game.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Come on BigDaddy, what rock are you hiding over now? I'm here... I'm one of the idiots on this site that is betting on Alabama.

12/31/2013
    02:18 AM
    [Ticket #: 1603XXXXX] STRAIGHT BET

385.00 350.00
    MOBILE
    01/01/2014

01/01/2014 @ 07:30 PM CFB [258] BAYLOR -16½-110
    110.00 100.00
    MOBILE
    01/01/2014

110.00 100.00
    MOBILE
    01/01/2014
    10:11 AM

440.00 400.00

By the way, DW... why are you conveniently forgetting to put some of your losers in your spreadsheet? You've stated that you bet Texas, but I don't see no Texas on your spreadsheet. (There are also a few more losers that I don't see on it.)

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Why do you talk shit to people on this site for editing/deleting entries on their spreadsheet when you're about the biggest deleter/editor there is?

Why are you such a fukking hypocrite?

Oh yeah... you keep calling me a loser. Well, I do not have the impressive betting percentage that you claim to have (I do not count contest percentages, but if I did, you would need to state that I was kicking the shit out of you in the BTP contest until I was booted out for not paying the fee to become a pro.)

Anyway, my tickets are posted and since you're too stupid to check out my spreadsheet on your own... here is s direct link:
    http://nighttripper.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Oh yeah... in the event you wanna attempt to scare me again, just remember... this is what will be waiting for you... because I do not run from anyone!
    http://nighttripper.mysbrforum.com/p...he-family.html

BigDouche OWNED again Funny how bigdouche says "look at my spreadsheet" and he doesnt even put in his losing picks. QUIT lying to SBR Bigdouche. You aint sh!t and Tripper & me expose your ass every week. P.S. Dont forget to take your blue pill you limp-d1ck old fukk

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Wheres your texas pick on your spreadsheet?