Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

San Diego ST vs Buffalo

Anybody else like San Diego ST here? San Diego ST plays tough every game. I think Rocky Long's team wins here. Any thoughts?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

KD.....

At Bowl time I like using Fremeau Indices.

It is the only way to draw comparisons between teams from different conferences.

Buffalo has the better offense--- OFEI that is 77th, while San Diego State's OFEI is the SINGLE WORST AMONG ALL BOWL TEAMS at 102nd.

On defense, it's basically a tie. Buffalo ranked at 66th, San Diego State at 68th.

The TFEI has Buffalo a 7-point favorite. The Vegas line is Buffalo -3.

I think the smart money is on Buffalo.

We'll see soon enough.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Buffalo has an advantage because it will be very cold and San Diego State has not had a cold weather game. San Diego State has an edge offensively and Buffalo has an edge defensively. Pretty close, and a definate pass for me. Another "throw away" Bowl.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am from Buffalo and have seen many of their games this year. They are a good team. A dominant run-O can expose them, but that is not something that San Diego St is. Khalil Mack (UB OLB) is one of the best players, regardless of position, in the nation. Their offense is also more than capable. The motivation is there because this is only their 2nd bowl appearance. Love UB to cover here.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a lean to buffalo

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    KD.....

At Bowl time I like using Fremeau Indices.

It is the only way to draw comparisons between teams from different conferences.

Buffalo has the better offense--- OFEI that is 77th, while San Diego State's OFEI is the SINGLE WORST AMONG ALL BOWL TEAMS at 102nd.

On defense, it's basically a tie. Buffalo ranked at 66th, San Diego State at 68th.

The TFEI has Buffalo a 7-point favorite. The Vegas line is Buffalo -3.

I think the smart money is on Buffalo.

We'll see soon enough.
    So how did you adjust the OFEI for SDSU to account for the games with the scrub quarterback at the beginning of the season?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    So how did you adjust the OFEI for SDSU to account for the games with the scrub quarterback at the beginning of the season?
    It was one fuking game that Dingwell QBd.

ONE.

And he put up better numbers than Kaehler has all season.

Try try try try try try MUCH harder next time.

So so you know-- Dingwell threw for 316 yards against E. Illinois. Then Kaehler started the next 11 games-- and he sucked balls against UNLV.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Gonna be a shoot out is my guess.