BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are Oregon Players the Dumbest in the NCAA?

I am sure we all remember Oregon RB De'Anthony Thomas running his mouth off before the loss to Stanford, and then running it again before the loss to Ariona, which cost them a BCS Spot. Oregon HC Mark Helfrich did nothing about that. Now comes word that starting TE Pharoah Brown has been suspended for the Alamo Bowl for his participation in, of all things a "Snowball fight" that occurred on the Oregon campus.

Just how dumb are Oregon players? We know that their fans are dumb. There are Oregon Homers on another site who just will not admit that Oregon has some serious problems with their players, as well as their fans, according to past players. Now I as all of you. Is this stupid or what? The only reason why Brown did this was becase he did not think that his HC would do anything about it. After all, he did not shut Thomas up after twice mouthing off.

Oregon has become the biggest joke in the Pac 12 and is now chasing the only NCAA title they are capable of winning. That of being the biggest joke of the FBS. At this rate, they should be a lock to win it next season.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Helfich is soooo far in over his head.

It's going to end badly for him.

The Pac-12 is stocking coaches---- Shaw, Petersen, Mora, Riley, the dreaded Pirate--- all are better.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Helfich is soooo far in over his head.

It's going to end badly for him.

The Pac-12 is stocking coaches---- Shaw, Petersen, Mora, Riley, the dreaded Pirate--- all are better.
    I miss the Pirate...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...snowball-fight

Video is on that page. Forget Oregon athletes, how about the students here in general. What is the point of this? This isn't a Snowball Fight. This is an assault on people who have no clue what is going on. A Snowball Fight would be if the people who organized this had people grouped in sides and they were throwing snowballs at each other. In this case, they were throwing them at people's vehicles who were driving by as well as dumping buckets of snow on and in some cases - IN the cars.

I would have given a couple hundred bucks for the guy in the van to pull a gun and watch these idiots scatter with shit in their panties.