cougars16
    cougars16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

If FSU pounds Auburn..

Should they be considered one of the best teams ever? No team since 1995 has won every game by 14+ points and that cornhuskers team is considered one. Scouts look at this team and say they have 8 starters on defense who could play in the nfl right now. AND that might be their weaker side of the ball considering they have the Heisman winner and future #1 pick at qb and nfl talent skill position players around him. There is no weakness to this team and if they pound Auburn by 20+ like they should, they could be one of the best ever.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Bama would slap FSU in the face with their dick.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    (Not a bama fan)

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

FSU's body of work and schedule isn't strong enough to be considered one of the best teams ever. And I think too many people still believe Alabama would beat them. I think 2001 Miami and 2004 USC are two of the best teams I've ever seen. Just look at the talent those two schools produced in the pros outside of their quarterbacks. Their defenses were insane.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    FSU's body of work and schedule isn't strong enough to be considered one of the best teams ever. And I think too many people still believe Alabama would beat them. I think 2001 Miami and 2004 USC are two of the best teams I've ever seen. Just look at the talent those two schools produced in the pros outside of their quarterbacks. Their defenses were insane.
    Agreed

cougars16
    cougars16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

It doesn't matter what people believe, Bama had their shot and their coach blew it for them.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

People always forget about the other undefeated team from that year-that Auburn team was one of the best, and I still believe wholeheartedly they would've beaten either Oklahoma or USC that year had they gotten the chance. That was the most lopsided game in the history of the BCS, and their championship was later vacated anyway because of the recruiting violations that came out later. It's one thing having an amazing offense with Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams (Jason Campbell was decent then as well), but their defense was what made them truly special. Sad they never had the shot to prove they were the better team because of the flawed BCS system we currently have. This new 4-team playoff starting next year is a good start, and one can only hope it'll lead to an expanded playoff in a year or two.

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Please tell me you dont really believe that....

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

FSU wont run away with this one. NO ONE can stop the Auburn offense

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by cougars16 View Post
    Should they be considered one of the best teams ever? No team since 1995 has won every game by 14+ points and that cornhuskers team is considered one. Scouts look at this team and say they have 8 starters on defense who could play in the nfl right now. AND that might be their weaker side of the ball considering they have the Heisman winner and future #1 pick at qb and nfl talent skill position players around him. There is no weakness to this team and if they pound Auburn by 20+ like they should, they could be one of the best ever.
    Another FSU Homer? They are not even close. Look who they have played. A bunch of nobodies.