wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

they really to need to STOP nitpicking about WRs and catches with reviews and all.

CBS announcer going nuts about Mizzou TD.

can't stand that shit. especially in NFL. wow the ball moved a fkn half a spiral big deal.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Wasn't a catch puker

What are ya gonna do

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the ball rotated an entire spiral its not a catch... why wouldn't they point it out? In the NFL it would've been over turned why not in College?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    If the ball rotated an entire spiral its not a catch... why wouldn't they point it out? In the NFL it would've been over turned why not in College?
    I just can't stand that rule, going to the ground. it's inevitable the ball is going to make contact with the ground just a tad bit. does not mean it's not a "secure" catch.

I mean shit, especially with dude from Mizzou he hauled it in over his head secured it in his chest then went to the ground. wtf else u want him to do? shove and tuck it in his asshole too in the meantime?

lol..o well..just ranting

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They all over aub fukkin jock. Oh they so fabulous look at them onside kick, whatva great team! Oh aub fans shoukd be pissed miz got a break this is injustice.. Wish i could reach thru the screen and slap this biased jackass. I guess i should have known when chuck barkley does the damn pregame show!

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

he caught the ball but didn't accept it into his heart therefore it's not a catch

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

If the ground wasn't there he wouldn't have held onto that ball... Therefore... Incomplete

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    If the ground wasn't there he wouldn't have held onto that ball... Therefore... Incomplete
    it the ground wasn't there the ball would float away in space for a second and he would just re catch it

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

This is a rule where it is impossible to legislate out the "nitpicks". With all the throwing in football, no matter how you phrase the rule, you'll always have those type of borderline plays.

This particular play in question should not have been ruled a catch. And sorry, but in a game this important which was a very close game at the time, an incorrectly ruled TD is a big deal.