Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Relax konck... dont over do it

Act like you cashed a winner before

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

very impressive win. If Ohio State wins another nail biter against Michigan State no doubt in my mind Auburn should play in the National Championship game.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Konck, congrats. U are my go to guy for all things auburn

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm hardly a troll and see no reason why you acting like u never won anything before.

2daBank

I mean miz my team and I had them as last leg of 2 3 teamers. Minimum risk and still hit the college plays and over . Woulda been nice for the 1.5 to 9 I had hit. But at least you won right. I wouldn't act like you had it nailed miz blows or something. Gm was in doubt for a long time.. Again congrats

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Relax konck... dont over do it

Act like you cashed a winner before
    Yeah I know I did take a little crap in the thread though

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I mean miz my team and I had them as last leg of 2 3 teamers. Minimum risk and still hit the college plays and over . Woulda been nice for the 1.5 to 9 I had hit. But at least you won right. I wouldn't act like you had it nailed miz blows or something. Gm was in doubt for a long time.. Again congrats
    Mizz is a great team I had them a few big plays during the year. I still feel they play a little to many teams that are well easy marks.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm hardly a troll and see no reason why you acting like u never won anything before.
    The Troll was the guy laughing at my schedule statement ....Trolls never show up after I win your still here. You did hammer my pick a little but everyone likes the team they picked or why would we bet Get the next one Bank

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Konker you had it right, many of us had it wrong

Enjoy your winnings

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    The Troll was the guy laughing at my schedule statement ....Trolls never show up after I win your still here. You did hammer my pick a little but everyone likes the team they picked or why would we bet Get the next one Bank
    Didnt hammer it at all. Just gave my point of view on the gm.. I honestly did not think mizzou would get ran on like that.. I knew the matchup sucked in the sense their strength is pass rushing but I thought their ability to penetrate would disrupt aub enough to where the total they scored would do it.. Amazed me they insisted on staying in a 3 man front so often when they had some success at least w 4. If it me I'm attacking the shit out of aub on every 1st down and I think that what fsu would do. So what if they torch u some, they were doing that anyway... My mind still blown u can run for 6000 fukkin yards w a qb who can't throw. Like early neb teams except they throw less...

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

2dabank was never trolling, he's not a troll at all. Good sports guy. Relax Kock. Go after the guys that actually troll.

Nice winner by the way.
    Was rooting for Mizzzzzzzz. Auburn is definitely better than anyone thought.
    No one saw this coming. Gonna be a major joke if they don't get in a title game now.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Last week, Alabama was the best defense in the history of college football and AU ran for 300 yds. Move forward one week and MZ has the best defense in the SEC and are world beaters... b*tch please.... We played god-awful on D. They had a TD pass on an incompletion, a scoop and score, and a complete bust.... BUT we ran for 500+ yds in the SECC. And our QB had a QBR of 200+. We don't throw b/c we DONT NEED TO.

If buckeyes and FSU win they should play for the title bc wins matter. Having said that, no doubt in my mind we would trounce buckeyes and FSU would need to score a bunch to win.

Regardless, I'm very excited about the future of AU football. Big difference from this time last year.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    2dabank was never trolling, he's not a troll at all. Good sports guy. Relax Kock. Go after the guys that actually troll.

Nice winner by the way.
    Was rooting for Mizzzzzzzz. Auburn is definitely better than anyone thought.
    No one saw this coming. Gonna be a major joke if they don't get in a title game now.
    They RAn at will vs bama an mizzou has soft spots in the schedule I thought it made

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Sense

2daBank

I'm not big on the schedule argument a ton while I understand where u coming from they still played a decent schedule. I worried cause am ran really well on them last week but attributed a lot of that to them focusing on Johnny fb and they did as good a job on him as anyone. Seems like they played the same d this week tho which was odd to me..

I need msu to hang on to cash that 1st half ml and I have over for gm.. Then I like Utah st ml against Fresno and little smaller on over.. Kinda think that Osu gonna lose gm cause way aub has looked ppl wanna see fsu/aub and I wanna bet against aub again! Fsu d w a month I think will attack them on 1st downs. Aub beats them ill prob pay for it, lol ..

First 12