EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36's NCAAF Prop Shop: Open for Business - Sat. 12/7

Ice all around outside, so my ass is staying inside and assaulting some bookies.

#1: Marshall RB Essray Taliaferro Total Rushing Yards Over 75.5 [-115]
    Rice is giving up almost 160 ypg on the ground, while Marshall averages almost 220. Taliaferro has shown the ability to be the workhorse lately. He comes off a 26 rush, 161 yard effort against E.Carolina. He hasn't always gotten the big workload with Butler sharing the carries, but if Marshall gets on top - even if they are splitting the load like most weeks at about 65/35 ... He should have a shot at having a big game.

EaglesPhan36

Like Marshall's day, this is a large failure. Too far behind for the 4th quarter to even be helpful with this one. Rice handing Marshall their asses today!

EaglesPhan36

#2: Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham Total Receptions Over 4.5 [-140]
    Auburn's pass defense has had its problems with dynamic offenses that have multiple receiver threats. Mizzou has that with its Twin Towers of Green-Beckham & Washington. These two will have huge height advantages over Auburn's corners and even though Mizzou will want to be balanced with the run/pass ... I think the tall receivers are going to get plenty of chances today to make a difference, whether its red zone opportunities or key 3rd downs. DGB has not been consistent in SEC play as defenses have tried to take him away, leaving Washington to do more damage at times as far as the number of catches. DGB has seven catches in two of the last three games and Franklin seems to work well with him.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29010

Goodluck EP36!!

i got A.Goodley (baylor) OVER 96.5 receiving yards (+140)

Goodluck on your play bud

EaglesPhan36

Thanks, I may be pissed at myself for not going with something in that game as the one I liked is off to a flying start with Brown running for big yardage for UT.

EaglesPhan36

#3: S.Florida WR Andre Davis Total Receptions Over 5 [-115]
    Even though USF still isn't any sort of potent offense, they have been throwing the ball more in recent weeks. Going against a Rutgers team that has been gouged all year by the pass should help the Bulls put up some good numbers again this week. WR Andre Davis has been the recipient of the increased pass activity with five catches or better in four straight games. Three of those have seen him snag seven or more balls. Last week's match-up against UCONN gives a little insight. The Huskies are not a great passing team, but threw for over 300 yards and had three players catch five or more balls.

EaglesPhan36

#4: Ohio State QB Braxton Miller Total Passing + Rushing Yards Over 251.5 [-125]
    Michigan State obviously has the stout defense, but this by far is the best offense and most versatile player they will have faced all year. In last year's meeting, Michigan State limited OSU to 17 points, but Miller got his with 179 passing yards and 136 on the ground. Miller averages nearly 175 passing yards per game and that is even factoring in the SD State game where he was injured early. He adds another 89 per game on the ground. If you throw out the SD State game, those numbers jump to almost 200 yards in the air and close to 100 on the ground. The Spartans may limit the point output, but I think Miller puts up some good numbers.

EaglesPhan36

1-1. Green-Beckham just got #5. Let's go fukkos.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29010

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    1-1. Green-Beckham just got #5. Let's go fukkos.
    nice job EP

cashed my A. Goodley rec. prop too...

I'm just starting to look at the late games, GL on ur B.Miller prop

EaglesPhan36

Plus for USF is they look like shit early and are getting behind, so hopefully more passing.

EaglesPhan36

Ohio State getting their asses shut the F down. No way in hell Miller gets close to this total. Davis gonna have to show up big in the 2nd half. USF been dumping it to other receivers.

EaglesPhan36

Braxton with a huge 2nd Q. Still alive it appears.

EaglesPhan36

#5: Utah State RB Joey Demartino Total Rushing Yards Over 93.5 [-110]
    Utah State will try to follow the blueprint of keeping the ball away from Fresno State as much as possible. The Aggies normally want to run the ball to begin with, so Demartino should be in for a good workload against Fresno State D that gives up over 150 rushing yards per game. Demartino has topped 100 yards in four of their last five games. He has shown an ability to carry the rock quite a bit with 19 or more carries in 4/5 in that same stretch. I think 20 carries and the game being close throughout gives this a genuine shot to cash.

EaglesPhan36

This Braxton Miller prop failing just sucked the life out of me for the evening. Nine yards short. Probably wind up 1-4. My prop shit streak continues.