bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Mizz Missouri Miss is an ABSOLUTE gift at only -1.....Im shocked

Mizz is gonna roll these fools who are still high about the alabama win

Bottom line here is vegas needs to keep the action even and if the line was mizz -7 like it should be then it would tell the story.Auburn should NOT even be in this game.Its a complete blessing auburn is playing in this game,let alone saying they are only a 1 pt dog to a dominate mizz team.Auburn will NOT be able to slow mizz down like they did bama.This line actually makes me laugh and i bet it closes around 2.5 and maybe even 3 tomorrow.Vegas is trying to get every sucker in the world on auburn.This line is a joke being -1.....The wrong team is playing in this game.Bama would beat auburn 8 out of 10 times by 7 or more points.This line is funny.Also i love how they put auburn on the bottom like they are the home team to fool any ignorant newb....This is the biggest gift since last X-mas....

mizz-1 and -7 at huge odds.Im stackin my acct on this game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

get off my tigers bradley!

2daBank

i got +110

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

with you on Mizzou and I did noticed that Auburn is listed on the bottom to sucker the noobs. Good call on it, let's see tomorrow!

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

could you please give me your home address, that way if i bet mizz and they lose i know where to find you to get my money back

2daBank

you guys seriously think that ppl bet this gm assuming aub is the home team cause they on bottom? i didnt even notice where it was when i bet it but cant imagine ppl bet games not knowing where they are played..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    could you please give me your home address, that way if i bet mizz and they lose i know where to find you to get my money back
    if you didnt bet mizzou yet ya may wanna avoid it..damn bradley could have posted this way earlier in the week when mizzou was plus money and i was betting them. i might have passed. guess i could sell it back and make a few bucks, lol..

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

i can see auburn having a let down game here after that upset last week

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    i can see auburn having a let down game here after that upset last week
    not to mention they simply not that damn good, plus the cocky pricks already lobbying like they should jump osu like this gm a foregone conclusion, fukkin team got the bama gm gift wrapped, beat uga by the gayest play in history, they dont even have a fukkin qb, can they pass? mizzou aint getting run over by this one dimensional shit show, then when mizzou got the ball their big ass wrs outta punk aub corners... oh i like mizzou a lot, i just like messing with bradely, i dont get the whole "bait" thing he talking about, or the "books listed aub on bottom to trick ppl", that shit makes no sense to me but strictly matchup wise at some point that golden horseshoe up aub asses gonna start smelling like shit...

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

who has mizzu even played lol

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas A&M, South Carolina, Georgia, etc. By that logic, who the hell has Auburn played besides Bama?

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I like mizzu in this one as well. They have a good defensive line and as long as the linebackers can plan assignments well in defense of the option they will be fine. There dbs are suspect but Auburn doesn't pass that much to be a concern. It should be a good game

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Tough game boys actually one to stay away from but since I have no self control it's AUBURN BITCHES