coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

It seems most posters are liking Texas but the line rises

I have watched a lot of Texas football in my day and I don't think we have a good team. There are so many holes in the run defense and it is exacerbated on the road. BYU ran for 550, ISU ran for 200, and OKie st ran for 183. Yes, we did stop the rush on TCU and WVU, but WVU had nearly 300yds passing against the horns. Alot has been said about Baylor that they aren't as tough with a loss to Okie St., who threw for 440 yds and TCU who had 2 weeks to prepare and ran for 122 yds. What I do know is this. Case McCoy is a horrible QB. Under pressure he throws tons of picks. Baylor can stop the run which Texas relies on first. Without it, they have to depend on McCoy to make the right throws. Yes, they looked horrible vs. Okie St. and TCU, but look at how they demolished OU at Baylor and Texas Tech at Lubbock. These 2 programs are just beneath Texas. I personally see this game about 17-21pts here with the line moving accordingly. I maybe the only one on Baylor, but those are my reasons. Great running offense, better QB, better run defense. Less Turnovers.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I liked baylor, but who knows. A majority of people were in Stanford(vs Oregon) the line kept rising, Standford won straight up. I think I will take the points with Texas
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 12-06-13 at 06:06 AM.

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, you are a complete dumb ass. Since the Horns made the change at DC they are 1st in the Big 12 against the run, BU 6th. Yet you throw in the BYU game, totally different D since. Case horrible? You stupid freaking tool, he is limited without a doubt but the kid is a total gamer.

The Horns ground and pound is going to give BU fits and will frustrate them like any high octane offense.

Btw, BU played Tech at Jerry World not Lubbock you freaking drunk.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Baylor wins by 21

coitus_maximus

Looks like I struck a nerve making points for Baylor. Will take constructive criticism on why Texas covers. Isn't that the whole point of the forums. Looks like some idiots would rather just troll. Sometimes I feel ashamed of Longhorn fans.

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Baylor is beat the f\*\*k up... gota take texas +15 here... might even take texas on the ML here

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    Looks like I struck a nerve making points for Baylor. Will take constructive criticism on why Texas covers. Isn't that the whole point of the forums. Looks like some idiots would rather just troll. Sometimes I feel ashamed of Longhorn fans.
    Obviously members on this site take gambling very serious and don't need some twit giving false info especially regarding their own team. Shove it up your ass you freaking tool.

coitus_maximus

Obviously, you are a very angry Longhorn fan. A couple of deep breaths may help with your anger issues. I guess losing will do that to you.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    I have watched a lot of Texas football in my day and I don't think we have a good team. There are so many holes in the run defense and it is exacerbated on the road. BYU ran for 550, ISU ran for 200, and OKie st ran for 183. Yes, we did stop the rush on TCU and WVU, but WVU had nearly 300yds passing against the horns. Alot has been said about Baylor that they aren't as tough with a loss to Okie St., who threw for 440 yds and TCU who had 2 weeks to prepare and ran for 122 yds. What I do know is this. Case McCoy is a horrible QB. Under pressure he throws tons of picks. Baylor can stop the run which Texas relies on first. Without it, they have to depend on McCoy to make the right throws. Yes, they looked horrible vs. Okie St. and TCU, but look at how they demolished OU at Baylor and Texas Tech at Lubbock. These 2 programs are just beneath Texas. I personally see this game about 17-21pts here with the line moving accordingly. I maybe the only one on Baylor, but those are my reasons. Great running offense, better QB, better run defense. Less Turnovers.
    BYU and Ole Miss games you can just throw out. Texas fired their DC after that game and their D is now #1 in the Big 12.

Baylor has looked average at best the last 2 weeks.

Texas has #1 Rushing D in the Big 12, Baylor is #6 in the Big 12. This game will be about running the ball.

Texas beat OU and Tech too, both by double digits.

Weather is going to be a huge factor. Cold and windy.

The Baylor at home factor is overblown. They've played nothing but crap teams at home. The best team they've played is OU, who is average at best. Texas beat them by 16 on a neutral field.

Baylor may win, but 16.5 points is an insane number. Just stupid, IMO.

coitus_maximus

Too bad I was the only one on Baylor. Winner. Longhorn hate anyone? Like I said before, under pressure McCoy sucks as he lost you your spread.

coitus_maximus

All the Horn fans are now like crickets.