pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

we'll see who's laughing when Duke taps that azz

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    5.5 to an MSU team neutral field that can't score a TD. Gfys. Another nonsensical homer gomer.

Bama
    Scar
    LSU
    Auburn
    Mizzou

Every single one would be favored against them. Denying it is pure ignorance.

@RJinVegas: Polled six bookmakers - Ohio State favored by 1.5 over Auburn is the averaged opinion: http://t.co/IAxA7ygGME

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

5.5 to an MSU team neutral field that can't score a TD. Gfys. Another nonsensical homer gomer.

Bama
    Scar
    LSU
    Auburn
    Mizzou

Every single one would be favored against them. Denying it is pure ignorance.
    Scar isn't great.
    LSU isn't either
    Auburn good, but very lucky.
    Alabama isn't what they used to be.
    Mizzou is a quality team.

Okstate could beat any of these teams...I dk about Ohio state.
    FSU rolls any of these teams.

Wilfred

You can say us OSU fans are homers but you guys are using your hatred of Ohio State to block the fact that they are a very good football team.

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eat your words you fukkin mutt.
    That was in the context that the 12-1 Florida Gators should play over the 11-1 Michigan Wolverines who just got beat by the then undefeated Buckeyes... Take your hater shit elsewhere, Buckeyes are in as long as the win....

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Both Auburn and Mizz have 6 ranked teams on their schedule and OSU has only 3 so the context is perfect.

All of a sudden, strength of schedule doesn't matter this season anymore to Urban. Typical scumbag worthy of a Lions uniform.
    Mizzou best wins as of current rankings, 21 Georgia, 25 A&M.... Auburn beat Miss State (6-6) with 10 seconds left, beat Washington State by a whopping 7 points, and also lost by 14....FOURTEEN? If it were a closer loss and oh yea, that hail mary fluke? And let's be honest Saban coached Bama out of a national championship in all honesty.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by brucesmall View Post
    Mizzou best wins as of current rankings, 21 Georgia, 25 A&M.... Auburn beat Miss State (6-6) with 10 seconds left, beat Washington State by a whopping 7 points, and also lost by 14....FOURTEEN? If it were a closer loss and oh yea, that hail mary fluke? And let's be honest Saban coached Bama out of a national championship in all honesty.
    Sell it however you want. In a year you will be bitching about some team that doesn't deserve it for the exact same reasons you are disregarding right now - or you will be defending OSU again.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    You can say us OSU fans are homers but you guys are using your hatred of Ohio State to block the fact that they are a very good football team.
    yeah and give them a month to prepare and see what happens

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Ohio State makes it they will get smashed anyway....Mizzou FSU would be a much better game...Mizzou has a real SEC defense and big time athletes on offense to match FSU

Jameis will eat Ohio State alive and they will stall too much on offense to even come close to matching scores

Auburn battle tested and can hang with anyone they have proven that

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I believe if Mizzou wins.....they are in the Championship, regardless of what Ohio St does on Saturday.
    I know OSU cant control the talent level of their conference, but end of the day, it could very well burn them.

Mizzou played a big boy schedule.....and did so half the season with a backup QB, and never missed a beat.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I believe if Mizzou wins.....they are in the Championship, regardless of what Ohio St does on Saturday.
    I know OSU cant control the talent level of their conference, but end of the day, it could very well burn them.

Mizzou played a big boy schedule.....and did so half the season with a backup QB, and never missed a beat.
    Northern Illinois can't control it either, too fukkin bad

Mizzou lost to South Carolina in double OT with a backup QB and Auburn lost @ LSU

Youre gunna reward Ohio State for not playing any games even close to this tough??

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Oh what I would give for Duke to somehow beat FSU so Mizzou or Auburn could play a big ten team for the National Championship and stop all this nonsense.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Oh what I would give for Duke to somehow beat FSU so Mizzou or Auburn could play a big ten team for the National Championship and stop all this nonsense.
    ohio state would curb stomp Auburn

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Northern Illinois can't control it either, too fukkin bad

Mizzou lost to South Carolina in double OT with a backup QB and Auburn lost @ LSU

Youre gunna reward Ohio State for not playing any games even close to this tough??
    You keep saying you *think* Ohio state would get destroyed, however we already know that Auburn can get destroyed. They didn't just lose @LSU they got massacred.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Are you a Wal-verine, Deuce? Be honest.

Do you buy your Quintuple-XL generic Michigan gear at Meijer?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Too bad the SEC is mostly garbage now or that would be relevant

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Anglefan View Post
    List them.

(Meaning, you just made that up and they don't)
    dude come on now

http://espn.go.com/college-football/.../auburn-tigers

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...issouri-tigers

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    ohio state would curb stomp Auburn
    You've got to be kidding me

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

O-H!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Jeremy Hill scored the same amount of points as Auburn when they played...21-21 Hill VS Auburn

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    They are a very good team in an ass sorry football conference. Kinda like Boise State, FSU in the ACC in the 90's or Miami in the Big East. Is it OSU's fault Cal & the rest of the Big 10 suck?

I will say the difference between FSU's schedule and OSU is that FSU has absolutely obliterated everyone they've played...they're usually up by 30+ at halftime and call off the dogs. They could beaten NC State, Syracuse (bowl team), Maryland (bowl team) and Wake by close to 100 points if they tried.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Ohio State would get fukkin massacred in Death Valley....Much different animal than fukkin Northwestern where it's essentially a home game for OSU

Call it homer if you want but South Carolina would beat Ohio State pretty easily too....I hate Clemson and I think I would even take them over OSU as well

Ohio State fans should just hope that they get "screwed over" and not selected....atleast they could then argue what if instead of the inevitable embarrassment if they actually do play FSU

Wilfred

Ohio State would get fukkin massacred in Death Valley....Much different animal than fukkin Northwestern where it's essentially a home game for OSU

Call it homer if you want but South Carolina would beat Ohio State pretty easily too....I hate Clemson and I think I would even take them over OSU as well

Ohio State fans should just hope that they get "screwed over" and not selected....atleast they could then argue what if instead of the inevitable embarrassment if they actually do play FSU
    I think you are seriously underrating Ohio States ability on offense. It's not a gimmick, they have one of if not the best offensive lines, and a solid group of receivers, that are not flashy, and with them they block great also. That along with arguably the #1 RB in the country in Carlos Hyde and of course Braxton Miller. Defense is not great, but the offense is good enough to hold up. I can't wait for tomorrow to see theoffense go against the Michigan State defense. Can't see this team getting Obliterated as we know Auburn did. You can have your opinion on that, but then again it's just an opinion.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Michigan State is ok...They would be lucky to have a winning conference record in the SEC....Ohio State should beat them handily if they are a national championship contender

Ohio State is a decent team but it's a shame if they make it to the championship game....They are around the 8-12 range all things being equal

dbear808
    dbear808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1067

All of you SEC fans who are bashing an undefeated Ohio St team today are the same people who were on their knees in front of Urban Meyer when he was winning National Championships with the Florida Gators. He won those championships in the "best" conference utilizing a quarterback who has proven to be nothing more than a clownish fad at the next level. That alone says volumes about the genius of the coaching.

He then moves to a traditionally respected conference whose best coach is now coaching in the SEC and was replaced by a coach from a non-BCS power who has shown why he is in over his head in a major conference. The talent he recruited in the two years he has been there is top-notch, coupled with his exceptional coaching, has made a powerhouse program even better; worthy of annual National Championship consideration.

Are you SEC fans going to ignore reality and refuse to believe that your reign as "the best conference in the land" is over and that there will be no more computer champions for you? You will have to prove it on the field. Just as Urban Meyer did at one of your beloved schools and will do for years to come outside of your beloved collection of cheaters and liars.

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Sell it however you want. In a year you will be bitching about some team that doesn't deserve it for the exact same reasons you are disregarding right now - or you will be defending OSU again.
    I openly admit to people when asked if the 2012 Buckeyes would beat Alabama, I say hell no, and there were other teams that would have spanked that ass... I'm honest, I just don't see how you can penalize us after, hopefully 25 wins.... I'm a huge Buckeye fan, but an honest one man... I know other's are big time homer's but that ain't me.

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Man I pray... PRAY THIS HAPPPENS.

brucesmall
    How do i post

hahahaha embarrassment??? Lose to S. Car, who lost to bitch ass Tennessee?? lol... I usually like your picks and shit, but you are homing it up on the SEC shit man. Best Conference, but Ohio State is damn good.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Sounds like a Michigan guy gripping about Ohio State. I saw this on Fox Sports 1 the other day. Damn those fools love to spin and take shit out on context. A young network that trying to stay afloat by starting bs controversy

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Willy this isn't for you because you're civilized but the rest of you nut hugging jerk offs...

Hahahahahhaha hahahaha

WOOOOOOOOOO

Frauds exposed. Couldn't even beat michigan st.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Deucer good peoples

Wilfred

Willy this isn't for you because you're civilized but the rest of you nut hugging jerk offs...

Hahahahahhaha hahahaha

WOOOOOOOOOO

Frauds exposed. Couldn't even beat michigan st.

We'll get a shot at redemption in a BCS bowl. It's all good over here.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

So glad OSU lost. Funny..the first top 10 team they play in how many years!!!??? And they lose. Please no more record touting..it means $hit against cupcakes,

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

America thanks Mich St. If OSU won last night the BCS game would have been the most lopsided win in a BCS championship.

First 123 Last