It looks like FINALLY we wont have to have a SEC National Champion. Yes, Alabama had a nice run. Yes, they might even have been the best team the last 2 years. (I will give them last year but I still question 2 years ago). Let's not forget Alabama needed not 1 but TWO teams to lose the final week to get back into the Championship game last year. But back to my point.... IF the SEC is soooo much better than the whole world then how did Missouri and Texas A&M seem to fit right in so quickly? IF the SEC is soooo dominate then why do they play teams like Chatanooga, Coastal Carolina, and Furman late in the season. Yes, I know most teams play weak teams to start the season..... but come on man! Chatanooga, Coastal Carolina and Furman late in the year??? I would agree that the SEC is a good conference, and maybe the best conference right now. But the media makes them out to be the NFL vs high school teams. Clemson, Miami, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Louisville, and WESTERN KENTUCKY all beat SEC teams this year. If you matched up the Pac12 vs SEC from top to bottom in bowl games I would guess the Pac12 would come out on top. Just my opinion. Im tired of the SEC praise.