ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Thanks John. Missouri ML just became even easier.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    wait what? can you read? i just said 1000 points....why are you scared? you're the fed here...you can just print more if you lose

my first post was a per game bet, but i gathered you wanted to bet whether youd hit over .500 or not
    -Ev. For my client.

If Walker absolves himself of the juice, as retained council here, Drinker would like +118.

And that is still a bargain.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

sinker its -ev if its vs someone who's hitting over 40% of his picks this year

billysink

sinker its -ev if its vs someone who's hitting over 40% of his picks this year
    If he's giving out the dog in every play at even money he is still a scheister. We don't want anyone to think that way about good ole John Walker here do we.

BBD stage right.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    If he's giving out the dog in every play at even money he is still a scheister. We don't want anyone to think that way about good ole John Walker here do we.

BBD stage right.
    well no he's taking these plays....i dont think he can go .500....just like the rest of the year

Okla St -10.
    Marshall- 5
    Auburn -2
    S. Fl +7
    Ariz St -3
    Duke +30
    Mich St +6

billysink

well no he's taking these plays....i dont think he can go .500....just like the rest of the year

Okla St -10.
    Marshall- 5
    Auburn -2
    S. Fl +7
    Ariz St -3
    Duke +30
    Mich St +6
    I get that but he should either be graded on net units won or lost or give you the vig.

How you gonna let him go 3-3 and not pay up. You ain't betting the games. You bettin that he sux.

To quote the man "What are my fans saying exactly?? Are you saying these picks won't break even or better and you want to bet me??

Last I checked 3-3 on a bunch of -110 plays ain't breakin even or better. Walker got to go 2-4 or worse to lose=real shot taker

Not familiar with the gwee as a capper but pretty sure he trying to edge you here.
    Last edited by billysink; 12-03-13 at 10:35 PM.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Shooting fish in a barrel is harder than it sounds. Of course, after enough misses the water drains out of the barrel and all the fish die.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree should be a nice easy weekend

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I get that but he should either be graded on net units won or lost or give you the vig.

How you gonna let him go 3-3 and not pay up. You ain't betting the games. You bettin that he sux.

To quote the man "What are my fans saying exactly?? Are you saying these picks won't break even or better and you want to bet me??

Last I checked 3-3 on a bunch of -110 plays ain't breakin even or better.

Not familiar with the gwee as a capper but pretty sure he trying to edge you here.
    i got ya sinker...he goes 3-4 i win...he goes 4-3 he wins....only way it matters is if there are pushes

so be it...he'll go 2-4-1 in that case

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i dont like your Michigan State pick bruh

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i dont like your Michigan State pick bruh

Even more reason to like it

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I got:

Missouri + 2 -106
    Utah State +3.5 -106
    Stanford +3.5 -115
    Marshall @ Rice U 60.5 -106
    S. Florida @ Rutgers O 46.5 -106
    Baylor - 13.5 -115

Walker bet you a bottle of good whiskey mine make more than yours.
    When they get whiskey in the sbr store? Or do some walmarts sell whiskey and spirits? If they got whiskey now id put it on layaway. I heard they were out of sbr coffee mugs on blackbfriday. Cancelling peoples christmas. Shopping
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 12-03-13 at 11:18 PM.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    pressure???

please the Buckeyes have pressure every game.

in college ball , you lose 1 game and you can kiss your season goodbye.
    unless ur alabama 2012.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    drinker been coming hard at walker all season
    maybe it was sbr john that gave drink that cool rainbow gay pride avatar he was sporting this past weekend. I was like it takes big balls to come out of the closet on a sports wagering forum,
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 12-03-13 at 11:26 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    drinker been coming hard at walker all season
    not really kidder..just call em how i see em

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

not really kidder..just call em how i see em
    You call em but boy calling is about all you do, comes time for betting and best you can do is say yes and then not bet.

If you can't bet against me, which I don't blame you for weaseling out, then I'll make you the same deal. Pick 7 games different than mine and if you can do better than 3-3-1 i'll pay. Let's see how you weasel out of this one.....

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    You call em but boy calling is about all you do, comes time for betting and best you can do is say yes and then not bet.

If you can't bet against me, which I don't blame you for weaseling out, then I'll make you the same deal. Pick 7 games different than mine and if you can do better than 3-3-1 i'll pay. Let's see how you weasel out of this one.....
    welcher unraal

anyone who cares to read through the two pages can clearly see that i gave two different offers with specific point values for you to choose from and agree

as sinker said im at a disadvantage, though based on the fact that theyre your picks the advantage is still mine

let me take the same 7 as you and ill take the other side just like you originally offered

the beauty of your shyster logic is that there are exactly 7 OTHER games this week and now that youre trying to change the bet you want me to play whatever is left on the board cant make it up
    Last edited by InTheDrink; 12-04-13 at 12:35 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

John is high on something

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Nah, SBR John is just a shill for one if not all the books advertised on this site.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Drinker if you ever forget why you mostly lose refer to post #52.

You don't make bold predictions but rather criticize from the shadows. You probably do this in real life too..?

Step up son, let me see your picks and logic. There is a whole board of NFL. I'm saying I could out cap you in my sleep. At this point you are too scared to try so you weasel out to save face. I offer you a bet, just tell me no instead of this weaseling counter offer crapola.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Drinker if you ever forget why you mostly lose refer to post #52.

You don't make bold predictions but rather criticize from the shadows. You probably do this in real life too..?

Step up son, let me see your picks and logic. There is a whole board of NFL. I'm saying I could out cap you in my sleep. At this point you are too scared to try so you weasel out to save face. I offer you a bet, just tell me no instead of this weaseling counter offer crapola.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

let me take the same 7 as you and ill take the other side just like you originally offered
    No offense Walker but Drinker gets it...

Ill be fading everyone of those picks simply because they are your posted plays and nothing else (not purposely being provocative as much as finding a solid handicapping angle).

But hey if you somehow end up +EV on the weekend then il be happy to say you win this battle. GL

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

OK Drinker, you can bet allll you want. If I go worse than 3-3-1 you win, if I go better you lose, if we tie we tie. No juice just a mono a mono bet for as many points as you can muster.
    this post seems pretty simple doesnt it?

this doesnt have anything to do with my picks

you can make any ad hominem attacks youd like but the reason im a winner in life is because im not so fukking stupid as to let you talk me into a different bet

as for head to head capping contests, we're already both in one and im destroying you....who needs to be bold when you cant pick winners?

SBR_John
    Wisky

Another post, another weasel around betting your picks. But you'll compare a free contest..LMFAO

Its not college statistics here. If I'm a winner you pay if the picks lose I pay you.

There are 7 picks. You want to bet 2000 points? Say yes and you have a no juice fade on my picks.

I feel like a like a life coach here. Drinker have some courage to stand behind yoir words. Dont be weasel!

billysink

John I put mine up. I'll add one NFL play to make it 7.

100 pts. All bets graded on cut. Tie goes to action.

You lose you can keep your points, they are useless to me.

Rather make it for a jug of decent shine.
    Last edited by billysink; 12-04-13 at 07:18 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Another post, another weasel around betting your picks. But you'll compare a free contest..LMFAO

Its not college statistics here. If I'm a winner you pay if the picks lose I pay you.

There are 7 picks. You want to bet 2000 points? Say yes and you have a no juice fade on my picks.

I feel like a like a life coach here. Drinker have some courage to stand behind yoir words. Dont be weasel!
    so now we're back to the original bet right? you go 3-4 or worse, i win and you go 4-3 or better, you win

works for me

that really wasnt so hard was it? glad it took us two pages to get back to where we started....gotta get those views up i suppose amirite

SBR_John
    Wisky

LOL.

2000 points confirmed.

Sinker, you want any? Same terms.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

billysink

LOL.

2000 points confirmed.

Sinker, you want any? Same terms.
    You have been offered mine against yours and not responded. Vig rides. Tie to action.

No way you can run from the take with me.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD stage right.
    Now why would you say thay CrobberFK

SBR_John
    Wisky

You have been offered mine against yours and not responded. Vig rides. Tie to action.

No way you can run from the take with me.
    Let's keep it simple. This is a fade me at even money prop drinker special. If you want to pass I don't blame ya.

I will be offering a bet on the bowl contest to go heads up for big points.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Inthestinker gonna get buried again

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Never seen so many easy money wienners!

Let's get it...

Okla St -10. Should be 20, OU is whore chit this year.(OSU on the other hand is for real)
    Marshall- 5 Just for fun they win by 21
    Auburn -2 Line should be 6.5, War Eagles win by 7
    S. Fl +7 Rutgers is done. S. Fl on the other hand getting better every week
    Ariz St -3 I'll lay a fg at home with the game devils
    Duke +30 yea I know its 29, but it will go to 30. Duke catches them checking their hat size and keeps it close.
    Mich St +6 ALL the pressure on OSU on the road with a national audience..favors the dog. Probably a squeaker.

Gowd this is fun!!
    It would have been better had you actually wagered on the games. You gave yourself away when you said that the Duke line will go to 30. In fact, it is going the other way. That also means that you have NOT wgaered on the game as of yet, so why should we believe that you have wagered on any game at all? So now we all know that you do not have a pot to pee in nor do you actually wager. You really have no clue, do you? Just another person who wants to see what he types on a site. How far under .500 are you for this year?

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It would have been better had you actually wagered on the games. You gave yourself away when you said that the Duke line will go to 30. In fact, it is going the other way. That also means that you have NOT wgaered on the game as of yet, so why should we believe that you have wagered on any game at all? So now we all know that you do not have a pot to pee in nor do you actually wager. You really have no clue, do you? Just another person who wants to see what he types on a site. How far under .500 are you for this year?
    Been accused of a lot of things except not having a pot to piss in and not betting. You get an A for originality. I'll put you down for the same 2000 point bet against my picks?

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Now why would you say thay CrobberFK
    No. I am the man in the moon.

You really don't have a clue do you. You just a join the fukkin dots dartchukker.

And one really simple fukk.

Small wonder no one pays you any mind.

billysink

Let's keep it simple. This is a fade me at even money prop drinker special. If you want to pass I don't blame ya.

I will be offering a bet on the bowl contest to go heads up for big points.
    John I am neither here nor there on your handicapping ability, nor anyone's for that matter. Really always only been interested in my own.

I do know a bad bet when I see one.

First 12345 Last