rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lost 60% of my ENTIRE roll today

WOW I just cannot believe it. I dont even know if sports are legitimate anymore. This is by far the most i have ever lost in one day in my entire life. Any chance I get it back or should I just cash out the remainder and get a regular 9-5 and give up sports betting entirely? My family and friends all think I am a successful day trader but I have in fact just been sports betting. Was making REALLY REALLY good money but the last month I've been on a huge downswing.

MCOZONE
    MCOZONE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daytrading is almost as dangerous as sportsbetting. I'd tell your family the truth.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im honestly in the same boat...im fuckin ruined bruh

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Cash it out, don't be a fool. Everyone that won today will give it all back within 72 hours. You know what this is about. Yes i lost today, i lost a big amount i can afford to lose but this is BS. I'm no fool.
    Points Awarded:

JayMoney24_7 gave Luckycharms2012 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

After today, I am out of betting for a while. I felt like an Alabama fan after that miracle return.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Cash it out, don't be a fool. Everyone that won today will give it all back within 72 hours. You know what this is about. Yes i lost today, i lost a big amount i can afford to lose but this is BS. I'm no fool.
    OK man. I see what it is with you and I get it. Truce. Better luck next time.

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    OK man. I see what it is with you and I get it. Truce. Better luck next time.
    I don't know what you mean, it was known i had money on the game, i posted it in the game thread, first post. The money isn't even an issue, its just that in my gut i know the game was a farce. Won't say top to bottom fix, but some elements of rigging or holding down the score with the FG's. Most obvious the phantom moving call on one FG and then the non FG attempt on a chip shot to go up 10 with 3 mins to go. They had nothing to lose and the game to win by taking that FG. If they didn't make the FG they give up the ball right there, if they make it game over. Going for it and not getting the first down and turning the ball over there would be the same result as if they tried to go for the FG and didn't make it....no reason to not try for the FG....just obvious fix. You can't deny those calls don't make any sense and cannot be filed away as a "variable" or "bad call" in the game.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 11-30-13 at 07:39 PM.

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

You think vegas has all that fancy hotels......this that etc etc do you really think in the gambling world anybody in the long run wins? after 2 days of destroying im getting out while i am ahead im going to leave a couple hundred in and just bet light but im getting what i won out......they will clean you out...simple truth
    Points Awarded:

JayMoney24_7 gave Goatboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know what you mean, it was known i had money on the game, i posted it in the game thread, first post. The money isn't even an issue, its just that in my gut i know the game was a farce.
    All I mean is I understand that you lost money and you're frustrated. And I don't want to be that guy that piles on another guy who lost a bet. Shit, I lost multiple units on that ridiculous Bama game too. I just can't stand whining and complaining, and going on and on about fixes and things being rigged sounds like whining and complaining. All I'm saying is I'm squashing the beef.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

take a break for awhile. just think, could always be worse man,

Luckycharms2012

Why is it that everyone that says no fix will not answer or even admit that when Saban didn't go for that FG up 7 with 3 mins left, that its almost a smoking gun for a fix. Someone tell me what advantage do they gain by not kicking the FG with 3 mins left up 7, despite the guy missing prior FG's. Going for it makes no sense, if you don't get the 1st you turn the ball over on downs, allow them a chance to tie, you make the FG game over, you miss the FG you're in the same position giving them a chance to tie, why not give yourself the chance to win? This is very clear....not to mention the phantom call prior when he made the FG, but penetrate the call, why didn't Saban try that FG? GoBlue77, Potentate here's your chance, please teach me about the game. I really would like to hear what you think about this play.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 11-30-13 at 07:46 PM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Why is it that everyone that says no fix will not answer or even admit that when Saban didn't go for that FG up 7 with 3 mins left, that its almost a smoking gun for a fix. Someone tell me what advantage do they gain by not kicking the FG with 3 mins left up 7, despite the guy missing prior FG's. Going for it makes no sense, if you don't get the 1st you turn the ball over on downs, allow them a chance to tie, you make the FG game over, you miss the FG you're in the same position giving them a chance to tie, why not give yourself the chance to win? This is very clear....not to mention the phantom call prior when he made the FG, but penetrate the call, why didn't Saban try that FG? GoBlue77, Potentate here's your chance, please teach me about the game. I really would like to hear what you think about this play.
    okay what do u need educated on?

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Lucky you need to put the pipe down. Sabian makes $3m per year. His mistake was going for field goal instead of letting it go to OT. The kicker was missing all day. I lost $500 on a tease. But Godamn it I hate when people lose and cry fix. If this game was fixed the kicker would of made the attempt from the 40 or whatever it was after missing them all day long. It was a good game and the better team won on this day. Fukin PERIOD!!!!!!

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Lucky you need to put the pipe down. Sabian makes $3m per year. His mistake was going for field goal instead of letting it go to OT. The kicker was missing all day. I lost $500 on a tease. But Godamn it I hate when people lose and cry fix. If this game was fixed the kicker would of made the attempt from the 40 or whatever it was after missing them all day long. It was a good game and the better team won on this day. Fukin PERIOD!!!!!!
    Post a screenshot of your losing ticket and i will never post this again.

Luckycharms2012

rolltide, trust me man, cash out your shit bruh, at least cash out and leave a little bit in the account to wager with.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Tough loss
    saban and bama just choked
    they has two opportunities to ice this game for good but failed
    auburn has to be the luckiest team, call it destiny or whatever

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Don't go chasing it will only turn out worse just been one of those abysmal betting seasons nfl and college alike wish it would fukkin end already

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

They did try for field goal, and it was blocked.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Its been a brutal month! Im 6-17 in football over the past 2 weeks. Thank God for college basketball where im 16-5. I was 1-1 in football today (Florida State) but pretty much done with football and the losses.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Well what the hell are u guysdoing?? You knows favs have been winning all
    year and you gott be cautious with rivalry week especially when you see
    all the fukin touts on unc -6. Please spare me. Duke was the play of the year. That and mizzou today. Now no doubt i lost on usc today but the rest of these shitty games were all dog covers. Folks wake up and smell the dogs are barking now and vegas has you right where theywant you.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Last night oregon -22? With no will to play for anything....that was a joke.

rolltideroll0

one of many.....

11/27/13 12:45am $317.00 $2103.00 $0.00 Loss 7 Team Parlay
    Win 11/29/13 7:00pm College Football 344 Oregon -1800* vs Oregon State
    Win 11/30/13 12:00pm College Football 345 Ohio State -650* vs Michigan
    Loss 11/30/13 3:30pm College Football 387 Alabama -420* vs Auburn
    Win 11/30/13 12:00pm College Football 393 Florida State -27½ -110* vs Florida
    Cancelled 11/30/13 12:00pm College Football 393 Florida State/Florida Over 44 -110*
    Win 11/30/13 7:00pm College Football 420 Stanford -570* vs Notre Dame
    Pending 11/30/13 9:30pm College Football 422 Arizona State -550* vs Arizona U

rolltideroll0

straight bets didnt fare well either. Slow grind status to get it all back....

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

So many upsets this weekend. Almost all the consensus spreads failed to cover. It's like Vegas decided to make all their money back today. Oregon, Alabama, FSU o44, Rutgers, Ohio, Virginia Tech, Ragin Cajuns, and many more. All the heavy consensus bets lost straight up today or didn't come close to covering their spreads. They all sucked. Coincidence? I don't think so. I don't trust the NFL, college football seemed safe until today, NBA is fixed to the opposite of whatever side the money is on, boxing decisions are rigged. Man what sports can I have confidence are still fair contests with two teams playing their best. I have way more success taking the team that has no chance than the better team. It's sad when sports are no longer about talent but about what side the money is on. I'm sticking to sports that can't be completely controlled from now on. Boxing when there's knockout artists in the ring, baseball when a better pitching and hitting squad is up against a weak squad, college basketball, and college football with none of the big name tv teams. Mostly baseball.
    Last edited by JayMoney24_7; 12-01-13 at 12:13 AM.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Lost every bet I made starting with NFL on Thanksgiving Thursday.... mixture of NFL, College Football, and NHL. Just a disgusting feeling, gonna take some time off but I'm sure I'll be back at it, just take a deep breath (or try to chase tomorrow in NFL)

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Still licking my wounds from 2 weeks ago, or I would have been all in today.

Hell, dogs went 5-2 today in the NBA as well.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Live bets man. Won't do shit for your parlays, but if you need to hedge or even double up, etc, they are the way to go. Yesterday was rough for me too specifically because I only put my initial bets in and could not live bet them. Made a little back today though (about 25% back).

sk47
    sk47's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep up ya head my man

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

man dont chase cash out go with your family and have a nice dinner ok leave coupla hundred in to dabble bet with dont let the bastards get it all

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    You think vegas has all that fancy hotels......this that etc etc do you really think in the gambling world anybody in the long run wins? after 2 days of destroying im getting out while i am ahead im going to leave a couple hundred in and just bet light but im getting what i won out......they will clean you out...simple truth

Truth. The best and then worst thing that ever happened to me was sports gambling. I won $10,800 on my first run in one week(Sept.2013). Baseball blessed me. Addictive. Felt like a prodigy. Gave it all back in 3 days while I waited for my free cashout on Monday. NFL got me. Chased that # ever since and aquired $10,000 in debt over the last 3 months. Impulsive people like me is why Vegas thrives. Most recently, built my bankroll up to $1900 from $500 last week following MoneyMe's picks, and already gave it back because the # I'm chasing is $10,000. NFL got me again on Thanksgiving. One of my first posts detailed the big loss of the $10,800. A sucker is born everyday. Vegas victims are the dreamers. Those who walk away while they're on top are the only winners. Goodluck and congratulations to anyone who walks away with money in their pockets. This sh.i.t is a drug! BOL to everyone! As for me, I just need to avoid the NFL like the plague..lol

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

You make a good point, once you reach a certain number you will do anything to get back to that number. There is no way to win longterm in betting. Anyone here who claims to make money from it is lying. Thats one thing all gambling forums are full of, people lying about winning. Nobody wins.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Lucky-STOP GAMBLING!!! It's obvious you have a problem. Degen gamblers alway cry "fixed" when they lose. There are 85 players on the team, plus coaches, traners, and numerous othe staff members. Do you think all of those people can keep their mouths shut and not say a word about the "fix"? You lost! Plain and simple! Guess what? I've lost on numerous occasions and never did I think the game was somehow fixed. As far as the decisions made by coaches, let me ask you-have YOU ever made wrong decisions? Stop with the nonsense that it was fixed or Vegas this or that. Grow up and learn how to lose. You will lose more often than win.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    Lucky-STOP GAMBLING!!! It's obvious you have a problem. Degen gamblers alway cry "fixed" when they lose. There are 85 players on the team, plus coaches, traners, and numerous othe staff members. Do you think all of those people can keep their mouths shut and not say a word about the "fix"? You lost! Plain and simple! Guess what? I've lost on numerous occasions and never did I think the game was somehow fixed. As far as the decisions made by coaches, let me ask you-have YOU ever made wrong decisions? Stop with the nonsense that it was fixed or Vegas this or that. Grow up and learn how to lose. You will lose more often than win.
    I read through his posts, he's thought that pretty much all his losses have been fixed.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Sorry bud! the only wager I placed yest was the Iron Bowl! Why not with a ML like this.. I fukkn pounded it!

User/Phone Placed Date Type Sport Description Score Result Risk/Win Amount
    INTERNET/-1 11/30/2013 11:39:59 AM Ticket 76118308 STRAIGHT BET CFB [388] AUBURN +450 28/34 Win 200/900 900

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you really think that there was some kind of fix, you have absolutely no business wagering. You are just a sore loser. Only a complete incompetent amateur would think that the game was fixed. You deserve to lose your money if you really think that the game was fixed. That is as stupid as it gets. Just because you do not understand something does NOT mean that the game is fixed. That is why you are NOT on the field, as a player, coach, or official. Get a life.

12 Last