Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Probably knew somebody in on the fix.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Probably knew somebody in on the fix.
    Know what? You're right. Wait. I bet HE'S the one that fixed it!!! That's how he knew! That's why he was able to guarantee it! penetrate me...

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Know what? You're right. Wait. I bet HE'S the one that fixed it!!! That's how he knew! That's why he was able to guarantee it! penetrate me...
    Shut up, stop replying to everything fagg0t. If you don't believe don't believe but penetrate off with your sarcasm.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

If he's so good why were people trolling him when he made the post?? Now he's the best, hindsight.
    You've only been around here for about a year...........do a little research and you'll see BW has posted many winners on here.

Luckycharms2012

I'm just saying when he posted originally people who are saying he's the best now were nowhere to be seen. He got trolled and now that the game is over people come out and say he's the best. All i'm saying is if he's the best then show some respect when he post the pick in the first place, he got trolled and now the game is over defenders come out and say he's the best, i just find it funny, nobody wants to risk their reputation on a pick, would rather wait until the game is over to come out and talk.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I'm just saying when he posted originally people who are saying he's the best now were nowhere to be seen. He got trolled and now that the game is over people come out and say he's the best. All i'm saying is if he's the best then show some respect when he post the pick in the first place, he got trolled and now the game is over defenders come out and say he's the best, i just find it funny, nobody wants to risk their reputation on a pick, would rather wait until the game is over to come out and talk.
    umm..he posts plays like this all the time but maybe you're a noob and don't know. hence the trolling. i don't give respect for posting 80% losers but you can go suck his rooster if u want

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Shut up, stop replying to everything fagg0t. If you don't believe don't believe but penetrate off with your sarcasm.
    This board is full of shit-talking, sarcasm spewing, degenerate haters and you want to single ME out and call me a fago0t? Because YOU lost a little money today?

penetrate you dude.

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    umm..he posts plays like this all the time but maybe you're a noob and don't know. hence the trolling. i don't give respect for posting 80% losers but you can go suck his rooster if u want
    You're an idiot, READ PROPERLY. All i said is when OP made the post HE got trolled, i never trolled him. penetrating clown.

Luckycharms2012

This board is full of shit-talking, sarcasm spewing, degenerate haters and you want to single ME out and call me a fago0t? Because YOU lost a little money today?

penetrate you dude.
    No i'm hating on you because i believe this is the 3rd time you posted a similar thing in different threads. Yes i see your comments, calm the penetrate down you're not that funny.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

No i'm hating on you because i believe this is the 3rd time you posted a similar thing in different threads. Yes i see your comments, calm the penetrate down you're not that funny.
    And I believe you've posted multiple times about games being fixed. Calm the penetrate down. You still lost. And I'm not trying to make you laugh either.

Luckycharms2012

And I believe you've posted multiple times about games being fixed. Calm the penetrate down. You still lost. And I'm not trying to make you laugh either.
    I don't think you're trying to make me laugh but i do think you think you're a funny guy.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice win

First 12