No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Iowa should beat Nebraska on Friday

A +3 would've been nice for insurance purposes, but I don't think the Hawkeyes will need it. They're a better overall team than NU. Running game's been solid with depth now that Canzeri's emerged. OL playing well. Rudock developing into a decent QB. Defense is strong. Cornhuskers are a few lucky bounces away from being like 5-6. They're pretty much the worst 8-3 team in the country.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

GL kid

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I real like the Hawkeyes in this one as well. GL

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Love this matchup,Hawkeye front 7 should give em lots of trouble,under play as well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    GL kid
    Good luck with what? I'm not betting it. Just saying it might be a good spot to take the Hawks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

SMU worth a look, too. Maybe Marshall and Pitt as well.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I'll be at the game... and yes....I'm a homer. I just dont see Iowa winning in this spot. Must win situation for the coach. If he loses hes fired. If he wins he stays. Kellogg (Senior QB) will be the QB in this game. He's not as exciting as Armstrong but also doesnt turn the ball over like Armstrong. Senior day at home. Because of the QB situation Nebraska will need to rely on the running game in this one. Abdullah should be a workhorse in this game and get over 150 yards. Jamal Turner returns to help the offense. I dont see how Iowa can score over 24 here. Nebraska should score over 30.

Husker36

Ameer Abdullah/Rushing Yards o125½ (-120)
    Iowa @ Nebraska - Ameer Abdullah total rushing yards
    Scheduled : 11/29/13 11:00 AM (CST)
    Accepted: 11/28/13 9:02 PM (CST)
    Sport: Football - NCAA Football - Props (#24021)
    Ticket #: 82612298
    Risk/Win: $600.00/$500.00
    Outcome: Pending
    $600.00 $500.00

Husker36

Nebraska -3 (-110)
    Iowa (7-4) @ Nebraska (8-3) (ABC)
    Scheduled : 11/29/13 11:00 AM (CST)
    Accepted: 11/28/13 9:03 PM (CST)
    Sport: Football - NCAA Football - Game (#314)
    Ticket #: 82612344
    Risk/Win: $550.00/$500.00
    Outcome: Pending
    $550.00 $500.00

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Nebraska should score over 30.
    I just don't see how that even comes remotely close to happening, but BOL if you play NU and/or the over.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

not sure which Nebraska team will show up. pretty much a toss up for me

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I just don't see how that even comes remotely close to happening, but BOL if you play NU and/or the over.
    I dont like the over. Just saying.....

Husker36

A Cornhuskers are a few lucky bounces away from being like 5-6. They're pretty much the worst 8-3 team in the country.
    I do agree Nebraska is NOT a good team. The have had a ton of injuries this year and they have fallen way below all hopes and expectations this year. Taylor Martinez was supposed to be the Big 10 QB of the year. He was injured in the 2nd game. The offensive line has had a ton of injuries. Top 2 TE have been hurt. BUT..... to say the Huskers are LUCKY to be 8-3 and are a few LUCKY bounces from being 5-6? Come on now. They lost to UCLA.... a game that they were up 21-3. They lost to Minnesota AT Minnesota..... to a team that been playing way above their heads---- playing their hearts out for their sick coach. Nebraska decided to play INJURED Martinez and turned to ball over twice. And they lost to Michigan State. A game the Huskers dominated in every way..... especially TURNOVERS. Nebraska turned the ball over 3 times in the FIRST Quarter.... a total of 5 turnovers, and they still had a chance to win in the 4th Q. So in the Michigan State game I'd say "the ball definately didnt bounce the Huskers way". Nebraska outplayed Northwestern---- yes they had the hail mary to win but they turned the ball over 4 times in that game. They had 150 more yards than NW in that game. They outplayed Michigan AT Michigan and won. They played Penn State AT Penn State pretty even and won.... AGAIN LOSING the turnover battle. ANYWAY.... I'm not saying Nebraska is some amazing team. But to say they are LUCKY to be 8-3? I'd say they have been pretty UNLUCKY. Turnovers have really hurt this team. But Nebraska has the better OFFENSE and DEFENSE and they should win this very important game AT HOME.

Husker36

Armstrong (Freshman) has had 7 ints this season. Ron Kellogg (5th year senior) has had 1. I think its good that Armstrong is hurt. Kelloggs last game as a Husker, at home. He will get the job done.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I will say that Pelini's had to deal with a ton of injuries. That's contributed to their mediocrity as much as anything.

I think Iowa wins by at least a TD, if not more. Could be wrong, though. Wouldn't be the first time.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I do agree Nebraska is NOT a good team. The have had a ton of injuries this year and they have fallen way below all hopes and expectations this year. Taylor Martinez was supposed to be the Big 10 QB of the year. He was injured in the 2nd game. The offensive line has had a ton of injuries. Top 2 TE have been hurt. BUT..... to say the Huskers are LUCKY to be 8-3 and are a few LUCKY bounces from being 5-6? Come on now. They lost to UCLA.... a game that they were up 21-3. They lost to Minnesota AT Minnesota..... to a team that been playing way above their heads---- playing their hearts out for their sick coach. Nebraska decided to play INJURED Martinez and turned to ball over twice. And they lost to Michigan State. A game the Huskers dominated in every way..... especially TURNOVERS. Nebraska turned the ball over 3 times in the FIRST Quarter.... a total of 5 turnovers, and they still had a chance to win in the 4th Q. So in the Michigan State game I'd say "the ball definately didnt bounce the Huskers way". Nebraska outplayed Northwestern---- yes they had the hail mary to win but they turned the ball over 4 times in that game. They had 150 more yards than NW in that game. They outplayed Michigan AT Michigan and won. They played Penn State AT Penn State pretty even and won.... AGAIN LOSING the turnover battle. ANYWAY.... I'm not saying Nebraska is some amazing team. But to say they are LUCKY to be 8-3? I'd say they have been pretty UNLUCKY. Turnovers have really hurt this team. But Nebraska has the better OFFENSE and DEFENSE and they should win this very important game AT HOME.
    Like the info. You know I'm on board with you on Huskers. Just grabbed them at 2.5. Good luck.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I agree with Iowa. Nebraska has always been week against the run this year and if Iowa pounds the ball like they usually do can see a win here. Disagree with the SMU pick though. Gilbert has been their complete offense and with him not playing, don't see much here. Houston can also light up that pass D of SMU.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'll be at the game... and yes....I'm a homer. I just dont see Iowa winning in this spot. Must win situation for the coach. If he loses hes fired. If he wins he stays. Kellogg (Senior QB) will be the QB in this game. He's not as exciting as Armstrong but also doesnt turn the ball over like Armstrong. Senior day at home. Because of the QB situation Nebraska will need to rely on the running game in this one. Abdullah should be a workhorse in this game and get over 150 yards. Jamal Turner returns to help the offense. I dont see how Iowa can score over 24 here. Nebraska should score over 30.
    i think the side a coin flip, id prob lean to your squad but i think you way off with the score, too high for sure, corn not sniffing 30 against a team that only allowed 28 to wiscy and 34 to osu..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Like Iowa but thinking about teasing Hawkeyes +8' to Fresno -1' and saving the sweat.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Are all of you daydreaming?
    Im sorry to hear your reasnonings for Iowa and regret reading them. Nebraska wins this game hands down. What is wrong with some of you? Winter messing with your brains,
    GO HUSKERS!
    Risking $780

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Im sorry to hear your reasnonings for Iowa and regret reading them. Nebraska wins this game hands down. What is wrong with some of you? Winter messing with your brains,
    GO HUSKERS!
    Risking $780
    Lol we think a +2 dog has a chance of winning WHATS WRONG WITH US!? IT MUST BE BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS!! Say bye to your $780 lil bitch

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Lol we think a +2 dog has a chance of winning WHATS WRONG WITH US!? IT MUST BE BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS!! Say bye to your $780 lil bitch
    I could put up with your dumb comment at first but then you make no sense as usual. Only thing you are saying bye to is your $ as usual and your girl. Oh wait you dont have a girl or else id take her in 30 seconds. Second of all, lil bitch? Hahaha always a puny punk or two who takes it to that level. PM me well see where your at ill come thru well see whose a lil bitch. Lil boys Talk so much till they get their head knocked into the ground. Back to the pick, nebraska -2 risking $780, thank you for the easy money!!!!! Sorry for all on iowa

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

GO HUSKERS!
    Risking $780
    Sounds like the familiar whoosh of air to me, but good luck if that's real.

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by adamo1018 View Post
    Sounds like the familiar whoosh of air to me, but good luck if that's real.
    Huh?
    Thanks though. GL too

NavsPicks

I could put up with your dumb comment at first but then you make no sense as usual. Only thing you are saying bye to is your $ as usual and your girl. Oh wait you dont have a girl or else id take her in 30 seconds. Second of all, lil bitch? Hahaha always a puny punk or two who takes it to that level. PM me well see where your at ill come thru well see whose a lil bitch. Lil boys Talk so much till they get their head knocked into the ground. Back to the pick, nebraska -2 risking $780, thank you for the easy money!!!!! Sorry for all on iowa
    LMFAOOOOOO PM me where u live so I can fight you!!!!! I'm the punk.. Put up a pic of ur so called $780 bet and I'll put up a 4 fig bet on Iowa if you do that.

NavsPicks

Huh?
    Thanks though. GL too
    You haven't been In the game very long.. I started right at 18 aswell I use to make dumb picks too and I use to come to sbr saying thanks for the easy money bla bla bla.. Took me a year and a half to realize I don't know jack shit and every bet is a coin toss. Goodluck bud

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    not sure which Nebraska team will show up. pretty much a toss up for me
    Likely the one that treats the ball like it's a basketball game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

+3 and +130 ML now available if you're interested. Iowa, Marshall, SMU early.

MikeyD323

Thats what i thought. You can be scared. All good just glad everyone knows it. You can talk but u cant fight?!?! Exactly. Come smack u around a lil bit....

GameDate User/Phone Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:18735185
    Nov 29 12:00 PM
    INTERNET / -2 Nov 29 10:00 AM
    CFB
    STRAIGHT BET
    [314] NEBRASKA -2-110

$780 / $709.09

Lets seee yours pussy!!!!

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    You haven't been In the game very long.. I started right at 18 aswell I use to make dumb picks too and I use to come to sbr saying thanks for the easy money bla bla bla.. Took me a year and a half to realize I don't know jack shit and every bet is a coin toss. Goodluck bud
    Havnt been in the game. Ive been wagering money for 18 years you little punk. Ive wagered more than you have seen in a salary. You used to? What last year? You still live in your moms basement and $20 bets for all your lunch money is where youll be at the rest of your life. Your not a teacher dont tell anyone how to bet you troll. Look at your post history you just go around trolling and tailing like a homo with none of his own picks. You are garbage! Not worthy of another comment. Peace
    GO HUSKERS!!!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

SMU worth a look, too. Maybe Marshall and Pitt as well.
    Hey bud good luck today, as for that SMU/HOUSTON games that total of 63 looks low to me....and think under is the play, any thoughts.??
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 11-29-13 at 10:10 AM. Reason: sp

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Agree with all of this. No question that it was a good spot for Nebraska to beat Michigan St and should have.....completely pissed the game away. They certainly should have covered.....cost me large in that game.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Really think under is the play here--I see both teams running a lot and chewing up a decent amount of clock

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2599

NEB is early X-Mas gift. Line went down to 1 and 1/2 yesterday, now back to -2 and 1/2.
    NEB 21-3 last 24 AT HOME, beat IOWA last year @ Iowa, 13-7.
    See another low scoring Cornhusker WIN!

EZ

MikeyD323

Wheres that pussy Navspicks with his 4 figure bet on Iowa???????? Hahha troll homo....Huskers winning

12 Last