rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Alabama Tide will ROLL over #4 Auburn

First things first, I obviously have a “homer” bias so take what I say for what it is. That being said, I have followed ‘Bama for years and don’t always bet on them (example: last week I didnt- even though it was a push).I also follow the SEC very closely. This week, however, I will be betting pretty big on them this @ -9.5 (or less) and ML. I know they're @ -11 right now which is definitely a bad number because @ minimum ‘Bama will win by 10. Saban is going for a perfect season this year and in his mind a close game with Auburn is an imperfection. The skills gap between the two teams is minimal actually but the coaching, discipline, and management gap between the two teams is quite high. ‘Bama had a defacto bye week last week and you can believe that the team has been preparing for a couple weeks now. This is a practice BCS championship in ‘Bama’s mind….they will come to play. Saban hasn’t had the opportunity to the “release the hounds”…but that game has finally arrived. On the road…. Against a # 4 SEC team….you can bet that this won’t be a game that Saban is going to hold back. SO if you’re looking for that one game to add to your parlay or that one game to go all in on…here it is… ‘Bama money line or ‘Bama -9.5 or less @ whatever odds (~-120 to -150).

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

LOL bama ML..... sharrrrp.

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    -360 atm....snatch it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    Bama ML is safer than a treasury bond. In Saban we trust. Roll Tide.

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I have 3x my standard unit at -10 BAMA.

BOL all....

Looking at FSU and OSU next. OSU is looking wonderful but im a senior @ O-St. and not letting my head control me, esp as my line just went to +16. If it was -15.5 30 seconds ago i would have b+1.5 and laid back.

McDabs

LOL at all three of you...

Have fun buying a meaningless 1.5 pts bud.

rolltideroll0

Roll tide roll!!!!

McDabs