bartman
    bartman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Texas TEC at Texas...... what am i missing

Looking at W/L records, strength of schedule, home field being TX, big televised game day, bye wk last wk for TX, Screams TX minus 4-5? Help me out here!

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Play Texas . My lock of the play

bartman
    bartman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

that's what im thinkin...........

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Had Texas -5, thought it might open -6, maybe move to -6 1/2 by kick. Lots of Horn money out there and those boys love Vegas.

Not sure if I trust Horns, certainly don't trust Raiders on 0-4 ATS/SU slide. Raiders looked awesome winning first 7 , then derailed.

Seems like value on Horns. Surprised, but Horns looked bad last game. Little more understandable now after OK ST rolled Baylor, but still. No fan of Mack Brown. The only reason this line is lower that I can think of, is that early money had to be on Raiders. Seems odd.

It would be Horns or nothing for me. Action play with no strong confidence, might even pass. gl with your pick.

bhubbs
    bhubbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

This seems like a live play game to me.

Can't trust either team. Want to see how Texas can run the ball against Tech. Also want to see what the wind conditions are like... which will affect Tech more than Texas. I know the weather is gonna be rough.

So far, I just have the Tech +14.5 teased with Baylor -6.5. Actually, I have just about everything for the week teased with Baylor -6.5.