TallGuySmallFry
    TallGuySmallFry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Michigan Wolverines +14 vs Ohio State

Like this play on Saturday. Might buy the hook for 10 cents. Michigan will come out to play as will Ohio State. These

teams are more evenly matched than the line shows. Both teams will get there run game going, and Michigan's

success will depend if Senior Troussaint can carry the load. Two big time QBs will duel off here and give it there all. I will take the points liking Michigan as the large underdog at home vs rival.Good luck

Thoughts? Your Plays?

jobmanc
    jobmanc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3066

I like the play I think ohio st will win SU but 14.5 is a good number. Any thoughts on the Bama game. I am thinking of going big on Alabama ML as I just do not think they can be beat by anyone but FSU. Big on the ML good idea? what does everyone think?

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Michigan has NOTHING to lose.. Go for it !!!!!!

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

If Michigan is going to be close it's going to be through the air. Power running simply isn't going to work against us and our D line

TallGuySmallFry

Wilfred you are 100% right. I think the key to their passing game is actually getting their running game going. I expect a heartfelt effort from Troussaint in his last collegiate game at home. Not saying Ohio State loses by any means, but I think this will either be a tight one or a BIG upset.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Buying the hook is just a waste of money. Michigan is facing a team who is trying to jump in the BCS Standings. Michigan has had another sorry year. Hoke is very over-rated. A Michigan loss and his ATS record against the Big 10 in year three will be the same as RichRod's record in year three. RichRod left and is now at Arizona, a much better team than Michigan is.

TallGuySmallFry

Yea am debating the hook realizing i'm being greedy.Still taking the 14. It is certain that Ohio State will be out to make a statement, but I think Michigan could redeem a good part of this season with a concerted effort with their crowd behind them

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Another thing of note is that Michigan fans have been selling off their tickets. Could be worse than 2009 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E5gPKBD_tM ) seeing how an undefeated season is on the line. I expect a huge sea of scarlet to be in the stands.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Michigan is dead money

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I locked in OSU - 12 1/2 on opening line ,Sunday Night.

Buckeyes given gift by Bears, will be focused and boot stomp a sloppy Wolves team. Meyer will keep the pedal to the metal all game with BCS Championship in sight. Believe OSU plays soft schedule, but Ducks and Bears opened the door for Buckeyes.

Wolves have decent run D at #11 but Buckeyes # 1 in land. Without even looking, don't believe Wolves rank in top 20 in any offensive catagories. Not the case with OSU. This is OSU chance to prove their stuff with nation and pollsters watching. Hey they have to play, but how do you trust Michigan here? Over 14 + , might have a shot. Wouldn't put to much on that, gut says Wolves backers pray for backdoor, late. Odds better that Buckeyes roll.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Agree with this 100%. Buckeyes win by 20+ I think. Michigan is not a very good football team. They'll be lucky to score 20 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post

Buckeyes given gift by Bears, will be focused and boot stomp a sloppy Wolves team. Meyer will keep the pedal to the metal all game with BCS Championship in sight. Believe OSU plays soft schedule, but Ducks and Bears opened the door for Buckeyes.

Wolves have decent run D at #11 but Buckeyes # 1 in land. Without even looking, don't believe Wolves rank in top 20 in any offensive catagories. Not the case with OSU. This is OSU chance to prove their stuff with nation and pollsters watching. Hey they have to play, but how do you trust Michigan here? Over 14 + , might have a shot. Wouldn't put to much on that, gut says Wolves backers pray for backdoor, late. Odds better that Buckeyes roll.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I think Michigan really stinks this season. But,they have exeeded expectations the last 2 games. Still does qualify for the double digit rivarly game angle. In which you are facing your biggest rival and the spread is between 10 and 19.5.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Nice..Locked in a good #...saw it at 12 myself and missed out !@
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Exceeded expectations last game LOL....wtf are you smoking...they gave up 17 second half point and scored nothing to lose....fumbled away a chance at the end too lol....

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Exceeded expectations last game LOL....wtf are you smoking...they gave up 17 second half point and scored nothing to lose....fumbled away a chance at the end too lol....
    They covered the spread is all I meant.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I think Michigan really stinks this season. But,they have exeeded expectations the last 2 games. Still does qualify for the double digit rivarly game angle. In which you are facing your biggest rival and the spread is between 10 and 19.5.
    This angle sure did well today.